It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Percenters in Burns Oregon made surprise visit to FBI compound

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I found this interesting. Seems the FBI didn't know they were coming beforehand, which I think odd.

Really glad it was so civil but, still have an uneasy feeling as to how it might end. Video about 30 minutes...and I know, Pete Santilli posted it but it is the actual meeting that is important

Just realized I didn't give breakdown on vid

Feds come out to meet them. No anger, just peaceful. 3 percenters say another group is on the way that would cause trouble. Give them a list of things they would like negotiated. Only remember one...about evidence suppressed by prosecution. They ask FBI to investigate.
edit on 10-1-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hmmm ... no leadership (decision makers) available on the FBI side. Somebody needs to be fired. End of that side of the story.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearnI would just like to make the observation that when everyone is armed, the dialogue is clearly much more calm and respectful than when only one side has weapons in their hands.

Otherwise it typically ends up just being Law enforcement yelling and screaming demands in a show of intimidation and terrorism to those not armed knowing they have the upper hand. Now of course the Law still has the upper hand in this case, but knows full well there are consequences to playing that hand the traditional, disrespectful route they are used to when confronted with questions seeking answers.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Excuse my ignorance but what are 3 percenters?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing the video. Brings much clarity to the situation when trying to filter the truths from the lies! Seems like the 3% ers stepping in as buffer between the Feds and citizens with a grievance against the government might be one of the biggest embarrassment any Elected Official might have to deal with? 3% er does the job of an elected official? Take note folks!

Nah.........wishful thinking.....

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Had to look up who 3 percenters are...so below is from

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists.

Three percenters" are an informal group of Americans who communicate on the internet. They are defined by essentially being part of the 9/11 truth movement.

The phrase "three percenter" comes from the analytical and statistical need for three percent of a controlled population to wake up to the truth which, when three percent of a controlled population are awake, they collectively form a critical mass that grows exponentially until the secret combination controlling them is destroyed.

and below is their oath

we affirm and declare the following:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
the Urban Dictionary

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: liveandlearnI would just like to make the observation that when everyone is armed, the dialogue is clearly much more calm and respectful than when only one side has weapons in their hands.

Otherwise it typically ends up just being Law enforcement yelling and screaming demands in a show of intimidation and terrorism to those not armed knowing they have the upper hand. Now of course the Law still has the upper hand in this case, but knows full well there are consequences to playing that hand the traditional, disrespectful route they are used to when confronted with questions seeking answers.

Excellent point. However, I don't know that we could always count on everyone being so sane as these guys were. Could set a precedent for other though.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It's claimed that the armed rebellion in the Americas was fought by "3 percent" of the colonial population. So these folks have adopted that moniker in their "fight" for their rights and freedoms.

Kind of similar to Oath Keepers, who are active duty military and law enforcement, except that anybody can call themselves a 3 percenter.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Excellent point. However, I don't know that we could always count on everyone being so sane as these guys were. Could set a precedent for other though.

That's what got me! They had it together. Not only did they approach a Fed command post, they handled themselves with diplomacy and honor! Politicians take note!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Hmmm ... no leadership (decision makers) available on the FBI side. Somebody needs to be fired. End of that side of the story.

Why?
Could it be those guys are just at a different place? That is what it sounds like from what one of the agents said.
The three precenters are just talking to the wrong guys
Aiken to walking into a store and being mad the Regional or District manger isn't there to make a decision.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Why? Because reasons, dammit. There should be a SAC in the office at all times in case a group of people decide to wander in for a conversation.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Sremmos80

Why? Because reasons, dammit. There should be a SAC in the office at all times in case a group of people decide to wander in for a conversation.

Perhaps it is because the Feds don't anticipate trouble unless the Feds cause it.

Surely such reasonable actions by protesters will go a long way in showing protesters motives. I think if Feds were to do anything after this they will totally lose any credibility with Americans.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I don't disagree with that. It was a good idea on the protestors part to do it, frankly. Demonstrated that they're willing and able to have a simple conversation, even with those on "the other side" of things. How productive was it, I don't know. But on a personal level, I think it was likely to have been at least somewhat productive.

I could've done without all the "ermahgerd lookit how scurred the FBI is of us three percenterz" commentary. Looking at a bunch of dudes walking and talking about how "amped up" they are seems disingenuous.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Surely such reasonable actions by protesters will go a long way in showing protesters motives. I think if Feds were to do anything after this they will totally lose any credibility with Americans.

I totally agree. And after seeing this video, it's clear that the protesters aren't unstable, gun-crazy morons who are just itching to kill anybody in a uniform. No doubt there are persons in positions of media and government who would've preferred that other version of events... if these '3%ers' would've just opened fire, it provides a nice bloody catastrophe for the sensationalist entertainment news channels, and permanently helps to synonymize words like 'patriot', 'libertarian', and 'freedom fighter' with 'Terrorist'.

Now I just hope that enough of the population sees this video, and understands this side of events. Because you can bet it won't be part of the talking points on the major news channels.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just to remind everyone, these 3 percenters aren't connected with the original protesters... They specifically came in to "de-escalate" the situation, clearly stating they don't agree with how the protesters have gone about it.

Those Bundy militia goose's demanded the 3 percenters leave the wildlife refuge... remember?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Those guys are not the original guys, they are new.
The guys holding up the refuge want these guys gone.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who started it, how, or why. Right now, there appears to be level-headed discussion going on. Some things happened to cause a group of Americans to stage a protest on this land. And whether it's the 'original guys', some new more pragmatic Patriots, or Santa Claus and the Easter bunny negotiating with the Feds, it's happening. Doesn't cancel out the relevance or importance.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yes, I should have mentioned this wasn't the Bundy group.

These guys clearly investigated the grievences and presented them as negotiating points. My concern is that the Feds will counter with the points being considered only once the Refuge center is abandoned by Bundy. Then they will be ignored. Heck even if they consider them, Feds aren't going to accept anything. They will simply stall and propagandize until everyone forgets. Then it is life as usual.

Personally I hope some 3%er stay around to maintain some sanity.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

You are right, but these guys level headed approach should not be confused with bundy and crew taking over a federal building, which is really the only reason the FBI is there in the first place.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Thanks for sharing the video. Brings much clarity to the situation when trying to filter the truths from the lies! Seems like the 3% ers stepping in as buffer between the Feds and citizens with a grievance against the government might be one of the biggest embarrassment any Elected Official might have to deal with? 3% er does the job of an elected official? Take note folks!

Nah.........wishful thinking.....

Exactly. Happy they showed up otherwise yes there's a lot of fuel to the fire that either side may not mind starting.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join