It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Secret Post Presidency Plan REVEALED?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Good grief!

That's all we need.

A useless Narcissist running that useless organization.

I can see what the two main UN objectives would be.

Climate change, and 'ridding' the world of guns!.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Okay, entertaining the validity of this story... so what if he was? Why do people think the UN is this great and powerful thing? It's not. It's basically diplomacy and aid.

You realize most of us are mostly joking ... right?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You might be, but I don't know if you can speak for everyone.

Unless the entire thread is a joke, since it started out with agenda 21 which is all about the evil UN.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
He stands to make way too much money through his Barack Obama Foundation. He's been laying the groundwork for years and just like the Clintons, he will use his fund-raising techniques, government connections, foundation "scam", grant money loopholes, community organizing and non-profits partnerships, and speaking fees to rack in gazillions.

Remember, "non-profit" is a misnomer. They are allowed to rack in all kinds of $$$ for salaries and administrative costs before one penny goes to the "cause".

The UN position looks lame by comparison.
edit on 10-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Hypothetically speaking, who would you rather see fill the position, hypothetically speaking?

Hypothetically speaking, I would rather see Helen Clark fill the position, but I would have no issue if Obama did.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So he is going to do what every president does after they get out of office...

Shocking... Must be part of the cloward and piven.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'll admit I am engaging in light speculation with a tinge of amusement.
I suppose we will find out soon enough, 2016 will be quite the year.

cheers!
laughing crying

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Cloward-Piven on a global scale !!!

The UN has been doing just that since day 1.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Good point and probably correct.

But maybe he uses his other legal name: Barry Soetoro.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i can only chuckle at alledgely :

" secret plans "

that were discused with republicans

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So he is going to do what every president does after they get out of office...

Shocking... Must be part of the cloward and piven.

There is some truth to this, but some (guess) have taken it to criminal levels of greed and corruption and cronyism.

edit on 10-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I remember the same stories when Clinton left office. It makes sense to me, most UN leaders dislike America.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Again even if true, how does that give the UN power? You always seem terrified of the UN.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Okay, entertaining the validity of this story... so what if he was? Why do people think the UN is this great and powerful thing? It's not. It's basically diplomacy and aid.

You realize most of us are mostly joking ... right?

Maybe you are. A lot of people aren't.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

They all dabble that line.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Again even if true, how does that give the UN power? You always seem terrified of the UN.

I'm always afraid of thieves and criminals.

But I'm glad I know how to avoid them.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He stands to make way too much money through his Barack Obama Foundation. He's been laying the groundwork for years and just like the Clintons, he will use his fund-raising techniques, government connections, foundation "scam", grant money loopholes, community organizing and non-profits partnerships, and speaking fees to rack in gazillions.

Remember, "non-profit" is a misnomer. They are allowed to rack in all kinds of $$$ for salaries and administrative costs before one penny goes to the "cause".

The UN position looks lame by comparison.

I will not disagree with any of that, for the sake of argument. While they may be wasteful and spend the money in a manner we may find disagreeable, they are not spending our money.

If I am not mistaken, the majority of funds come from wealthier individuals that wish to fund certain causes and are intelligent enough to do the research on how funds are spent. There is a "demand" among wealthier people to find causes to support. The Clinton Foundation gives the means to "supply". The regular joes are not sending money to these sorts of non-profits in large sums. In cases like the Clinton Foundation, they have been very effective in their work on malaria and AIDS projects in Africa. They have been beneficial, even though we only seem to look at the money aspect.

Would we be critical or negative if Obama used the same principle, supply and demand, to separate wealthy people from some of their money to fight for causes like inner-city violence? How about education or programs that strengthen the family structures of black people.

Those are all things we point to as a solution solution for inner-city crime. Wouldn't it be wise to support Obama if he does something like that?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Barack Obama is reportedly already lobbying for his post presidency position: Secretary General of the United Nations.

Hypothetically speaking, who would you rather see fill the position, hypothetically speaking?
a developmentally challenged aardvark would do nicely.
edit on 10-1-2016 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuencheni say let him have it then pull all us funding a kick them out of us soilo and send them to geneva they really have only the power we let them have. which is why they have always been kind of a limp dickeed organization

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Yes.

#defundtheun

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join