It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shot Paris Police Station living in asylum centre in Germany until December!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... m-centre-disappeared-December.html

Yet another person who the authorities already had concerns about after failed asylum claims and photo outside asylum centre in Germany with ISIS flag. Question then if there were already concerns and if asylum claim had been turned down why was he still allowed to move freely to France. Why wasnt he deported? How many more fanatics are here in Europe under the disguise of refugees?

The UN are saying Europe can expect more than a million refugees this year. Why are Europe still letting people through whrn quite clearly they havent got a clue or a grip on the million who have already arrived?

How much more are Europens supposed to take before they erupt? Why cant the powers that be see the danger they are bringing to their citizens?

At what point can people from Europe and UK claim asylum in America and Australia bevause they dont feel like their governments are keeping them safe and feel in danger? I never thought I would say it because I love my Country but if I could leave I would.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
First rule of Government should be to keep their people safe and secure.

Unfortunately there will be a number of people coming in with the genuine asylum seekers who are a threat to Europe's values.

Europe need to ensure they have a thorough vetting process in place, but of course they can't have this when people are entering via Greece, due to their financial problems. Also, they don't intend to stay in Greece when Mrs Merkel has invited anyone from Syria to make their way to Germany, so Greece are not too bothered it appears.

It's one hell of mess that seems to have been purposely allowed to escalate.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
www.dailymail.co.uk... m-centre-disappeared-December.html
Why cant the powers that be see the danger they are bringing to their citizens?

They see very well. Order out of chaos is on the agenda!

originally posted by: anxiouswens
www.dailymail.co.uk...
At what point can people from Europe and UK claim asylum in America and Australia....

If you want to jump out of the frying pan into the fire, come on over!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Fear is an good mean to give up privacy ...for "securety"
well this year i million more reasons for the gov's to create new laws for there goods..

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think from the beginning they should have turned the boats back and said only people going through correct channels would be accepted. I think priority should have been given to women and children with or without husbands, sick and elderly. Europe cant take everyone so tough decisions should have been made with regard to priority.

However it is not too late to start turning boats back and to say no more will be allowed into Europe if they come over sea. There are other Countries besides Europe who need to pull their weight ie Saudi Arabia. Questions should be asked why they arent.

Europe are going to have to deal with who is already here before taking one more person OR face civil war. I think it is that serious now,a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
And then there is that! As you say jumping from the frying pan into the fire. There doesnt seem to be anywhere safe to run to. New Zealand?a reply to: starviego

link   
a reply to: anxiouswens
Be comforted that the UK didn't sign up to Schengen so still controls the border on the French side of the tunnel.
We are overwhelmingly better off than mainland Europe, and the republic of Ireland is thanking its lucky stars because our border is effectively protecting theirs.

link   

Europe ins't a country.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the geography lesson. Seeing as I am part of the EU I am aware of that! I will rephrase "there are other countries besides European Countries". Better? Quite what that has to do with the thread I am not sure!a reply to: Autorico

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I knew what you meant, guy was just being a smart arse star whore lol

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I know we are safer, or so we are told! I just worry about the 200 a day being caught coming through the tunnel and wonder how many arent being caught!

Then the stories coming from some of the towns near the coast where boats are regularly seen in the night landing on beaches. I dont think the government have as much of a grip on this as they would have us believe otherwise how has the likes of the White Widow one of UKs most wanted managed to come here and leave undetected?a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There is always some smart ass isnt there! Lol, doesnt bother me really, just found it funny that someone from Canada thought I wasnt aware that Europe isnt a Country!a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I might pack up and move to lovely Devon, you lucky person!a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Of course we have leakage at the border, even in my SW coast parts there is some people smuggling going on, but had we signed up to Schengen we would have been screwed because the overwhelming majority of migrants speak English as a second language.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know Margaret Thatcher to thank for that I believe. I didnt like the woman (and my mum would crucify me for saying it as she is labour through and through) but I sure wish she was around now. We need someone with a heart of steel at present.a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I didn't like Thatcher either but thank # she didn't sign the UK up to the 'no border control' madness that Schengen has now turned out to be for the rest of the EU.
Hundreds of thousands would have crossed the channel by now if the UK didn't retain control on the French side. The French would be happy to be rid of them...I can't say I judge them, just glad we haven't got hundreds of thousands like them and the Germans do.

*edit*
...and I'm also pleased there is nothing legally that the EU can do to make us take any migrants from them.

edit on 10.1.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Sorry, there are people who don't know Europe isn't a country. I wrongly thought you were one of them, I apologize. Has nothing to do with being a "star whore".

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Its fine, lol, I wasnt offended really. Ive got a thicker skin than that. Geography isnt my strongest point, if you were talking about American States or Canada I havent got a clue a reply to: Autorico

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
I apologise back then, although I struggle to believe many people are so uneducated that they think Europe is a country...really?!

That's a sign of a pretty piss poor education system.
edit on 10.1.2016 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I hear ya about geography. I know where some "regions" are, IE- Europe/Middle east. Individual countries are a different story lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join