It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLOGNE: Google, Facebook and Twitter Yield to German Govt Demand to Censor Anti-Migrant ‘Hate Spe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So, to keep Germany from becoming what it once was--a country of fanatic nationalists--they are resorting to tactics employed by that same country it once was:

Censorship of dissent; of anything that runs contrary to the preferred political narrative.

In other words, they are employing Nazi tactics in the hopes it will prevent nationalist extremism from again rearing it's ugly head.

Being Nazis to prevent Nazism.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm convinced that Mark Zuckerberg is just pure evil.

He's a Manchurian with a dead look in his eyes, like he's not even there. And almost every effort to stifle the U.S. and HARM us, he's for.

It's like he hates Anglo Whites, European Americans, Europeans in general, or the "West".

Is this his sick version of GENOCIDE?
edit on 10-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Seriously breitbart is your source, the comedy of silly is in full force.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I believe the same thing.
They are being intentionally allowed in to create issues later.
Issues that will require massive surveillance, police raids and military on the streets along with the subsequent gutting of rights and freedoms
Once taken by government those are things that are never given back even if the problem was solved long ago..

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Are you saying that this is not happening ? I'm not sure what you are trying to insinuate. Certainly Breitbart has a conservative spin on their writing, but are you suggesting that this whole story is made up or what ?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noobarino

Are you saying that this is not happening ? I'm not sure what you are trying to insinuate. Certainly Breitbart has a conservative spin on their writing, but are you suggesting that this whole story is made up or what ?

The op has rt, breitbart and another obscure news or blog, nothing to see here, be affraid be very affraid.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wha ? you still haven't really said anything. What is false abut this story, I'm kinda curious ?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

The op has rt, breitbart and another obscure news or blog, nothing to see here, be affraid be very affraid.

Because we all know that Faux News and CNN are reliable sources....

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Because we all know that Faux News and CNN are reliable sources....

Next time you see me use those sites you can call me on it, now about those 3 sites i named

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Don't underestimate Breitbart just because you think it tends to lean right. Don't discard the message just because you don't like the messenger. I would put some of their investigative journalism up against anybody's.

Nowadays any outside-the-mainstream-news-source is attacked as right wing because they are exposing some of the bs that has been pulled over our eyes, and the bs that the msm covers up for their benefactors.

edit on 10-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Wha ? you still haven't really said anything. What is false abut this story, I'm kinda curious ?

Makes me laugh, did you have anything else to ask.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Don't underestimate Breitbart just because you think it tends to lean right. Don't discard the message just because you don't like the messenger. I would put some of their investigative journalism up against anybody's.

Nowadays any outside-the-mainstream-news-source is attacked as right wing because they are exposing some of the bs that has been pulled over our eyes, and the bs that the msm covers up for their benefactors.

The blog that claims obama killed its creator cause he found obamas real birth certificate, i dont care really who they cheerleeder for.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No, since you can't point to any fallicies in the story I'm going to assume you are using deflection as an attempt dissuade the cognitive dissonance in your mind.

It is an oft used straw-man of vacant thought to attack the messenger and not address the message

thanks for playing though

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No, since you can't point to any fallicies in the story I'm going to assume you are using deflection as an attempt dissuade the cognitive dissonance in your mind.

It is an oft used straw-man of vacant thought to attack the messenger and not address the message

thanks for playing though

Dude rt is russian government propaganda, breitbart is a site that kept on saying they found obamas real birth certificate, they even blamed obama for the death of its creator, the third i wont even waste my time with?

Game set, match.

edit on 10-1-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why are they censoring hate speech? Are we supposed to enjoy our women and children being raped? Our family and friends being blown up and shot in terrorist attacks?

I'll spew as much hate as I want, until I decide to fight fire with fire.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You still haven't addressed the message.

Are you one of those people that only watch Fox, or only watch CNN ? Almost every news source in existence has been caught in half-truths and spin or out-right lies. At the same time, these professional liars have also broken stories, exposed lies, and saved lives.

It seems to me, the most productive way to get to the truth would be to scrutinize each individual story, since the media is full of lies, but you seem unwilling to do that.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How about Reuters and the Washington Post? Do the meet your requirements for valid news sources?

Reuters

Germany last month launched an investigation into the European head of Facebook over its alleged failure to remove racist hate speech.

Martin Ott, Facebook's managing director for northern, central and eastern Europe based in Hamburg, may be held responsible for the social platform's failure to remove hate speech, a spokeswoman for the prosecution said last month.

A Facebook spokesperson said the allegations lack merit and there has been no violation of German law by Facebook or its employees.

Washington Post

German authorities, meanwhile, have reached a deal with Facebook, Google and Twitter to get tougher on offensive content, with the outlets agreeing to apply domestic laws, rather than their own corporate policies, to reviews of posts.

-dex

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

In this case, in which they present something that happened in the middle of December (as you can see on this post by DexterRiley) as if it was a consequence of the New Year's Eve events, I doubt their "journalism" and their intentions.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was just watching the video on OP's front page, and I had the strangest feeling of " Deja Vu "....

I had heard all this before, but it wasn't the lady in OP's video saying this. This was years ago when I first heard this rhetoric.

Then it hit me...Oh yea ! Barbara Spectre...she's been espousing this rhetoric for over a decade.

So, riddle me this....Europe is being told it has to take refugees because it's a crisis...but how can this be when Barbara Spectre describes this happening years ago ?

www.youtube.com...

sorry for the silly music, this was the most condensed vid I could find

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

I agree 100%

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join