It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vanilla ISIS"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: n00bUK

Your post is as racist any I've seen.

An Israel/Trump supporter.

Y Support baby killers, lad grabbers, murderers and a racist bigot that is part of the global problem, yet you have the audacity to call my post which is merely stereotyping people which are politically attributed to them characteristics , racist?

go away

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The feeling is mutual.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If a person "peacefully" broke into your house when you weren't home, set up a defensive opposition and threatened to shoot you if you attempted to remove him from the property, unless you give in to his politically motivated demands... would that not be an act of terrorism?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It doesn't matter if we agree or not. These people have a right to air their grievances peacefully, and since that's what they are doing, they are not terrorists.

So you dont agree, and are willingly ignoring the proof that everything that isnt white is categorized and treat different?

That, right there, is white privilege. and is a huge part of why the media get away with it, you are merely reciting and justifying the media bias - maybe not even on purpose, because you genuinely don't see it because your mind has been so conditioned to a point where that train of thought is normal.

I cant even be assed no more, twenty to one in the morning and I'm on here debating racism with racist. # this, bed time. When i call you racist, I dont mean like the one whose calling everybody the N word, I mean the racist type that thinks none-whites deserve a different category of labeling - you the worst type of racist because your type are the very reason they get away with it.

# it im repeating my self. everytime i come on here I get banned for swearing and arguing with racist. where have the days gone where all I'd do is just read about history and positive news. now its just borderline nazi #, guns this guns that and all hail The Führer Trump with his hair that looks like somebody slapped some dry fast foam on his head and dragged him through a bush the big racist sob

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That have done nothing of the sort.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'm only half-white. What is white privilege is thinking you need to stick up for abstract groups of coloured people because you think you know what's best for them.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh, they let it burn. I don't deny that. It is the MO of the authorities.

I am just saying that the MOVE organization had a history with the police (murdering a cop in 1985), were not good neighbors and were mistreating children.
Birdie Africa, the lone child survivor of the fire, was thought to be 9 years of age when he was treated for his burns at the hospital... he was 13. He was malnourished and had never eaten cooked food during his time with MOVE.
He gave an interview later in life where he related how he was abused in the MOVE house.

The City of Philadelphia screwed up bad, there is no denying that. Wilson Goode was at the helm when it happened. He is black and was a community organizer before he became mayor.

Why did this black man do this to that predominately black neighborhood?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

"Revolting against tyranny. Please send snacks."

My favorite.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
1. This is a militia group. Not Oregon citizens protecting their homes. The "Citizens for Constitutional Freedom" are ready to "kill or be killed."
2. Ammon Bundy is not from Oregon. He's from Arizona.
3. Cliven Bundy is the "scofflaw" Nevada rancher who uses public land to graze his cattle. He refuses to pay the same fees as his fellow area ranchers do. BLM attermpted to round up his cattle (on public land, not Bundy's land). When 300 armed militia guys showed up, BLM stood down in order to avoid escalating the situation. The threat of violence worked. Bundy's cows still graze on public land. He still owes taxpayers $1 million in unpaid grazing fees and fines, which to this day he has not settled.
4. Should all the other ranchers also refuse to pay grazing fees?
5. Idaho's "3 Percenters" are now there and have "secured a perimeter.". These guys have a compound in Idaho that reportedly can house 7,000 people (the III Citadel). The guy who's doing it says Latinos and Muslims will be “purged” and “culled” by “fed-up Americans.”
6. The Paiute Tribe has rolled in, too. They are the traditional users of that land. They aren't happy at all. Hopefully they aren't armed.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

They took over a government building and secured a perimeter. That's not civil disobedience. And they'd hate to be characterized that way...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Why did this black man do this to that predominately black neighborhood?

Read the second link in my edited post.

The abuse was systemic, the people fed up, the battle ongoing to remain unsubjugated. A lot like whats happening in Oregon. Despite the ridicule and belittlement in the press about that they are protesting peacefully , just like MOVE did in the beginning.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Well, they're not standing up for squat. They are emulating the government like a boss, shoving their unwanted nose & opinions into a situation where the people it ACTUALLY effects, as well as their community, aren't giving them much beyond an eyeroll. And at this point, they're just armed squatters. Yeah, big heroes.

I'll continue to find the nicknames funny. Thanks for supporting people who do exactly what they don't want governments to do to them.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sophenath

Locals have been welcomed with open arms and treated well. There were no employees when they took it over. They are in the middle of nowhere. Forgive me if I disagree with your demonization.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Your post is as racist any I've seen.

An Israel/Trump supporter.

Y Support baby killers, lad grabbers, murderers and a racist bigot that is part of the global problem, yet you have the audacity to call my post which is merely stereotyping people which are politically attributed to them characteristics , racist?

go away

Not on your life am I 'going away'. Your post came across hate-filled, lacking in any objectivity, whatsoever.

I hold no country or individual as perfect or some great answer to ills.

I do, however, respond to unceasing diatribe against Israel and, now Trump. Neither are anywhere near how you position them and, frankly, it's attitudes like yours that force me into defending them both.

So, 'well done'.

You reap what you sow.....

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Locals have been welcomed with open arms and treated well.

I don't really know what that means ?

I didn't see my comment as "demonizing" anything. No worries.

There's a mission. There's an objective. This is one way of doing it. In the meantime, the original subjects of the issue -- the Hammonds -- didn't ask militias to come, don't want them there, asked them to leave, and are serving out their jail sentences right now. The town of Burns asked the Bundys to leave. They won't until they've done what they came for.
No demonizing, just the facts. I never said whether or not I approve. Of either side. In fact, I support the Hammonds. I think they were treated too harshly by the justice system; however, they need to take some responsibility themselves.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Oh, and the militia boys are on the government computers in the building they commandeered.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What if they were the natives that have already denounced this? I know I know, slaughter them again, rinse and repeat.

a reply to: TinfoilTP

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

So the government should own a little over half of the western half of the country?

I don't think these people are arguing about national parks so much as thinking the Feds already own over half of the territory in and around their ranches and then doing whatever they can to claim more of that territory.

The government is NOT chartered to be a majority landowner.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I wish there was ever a time when people would simply state that they may agree or disagree with the topic, but the right to protest is paramount an should be held in high regard.

Now the protesters will have to answer for any laws that they may break and I wish that was apply equally as well, but we know it isn't.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I haven't really been keeping up with this whole charade, I try not to worry about things outside of my control, but if they're being compared to terrorists then that's absurd.

Just another media circus to keep the ignorant masses distracted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join