It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels blackmail Greece for joint patrols with the Turks or will be kicked out Schengen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

With high tensions Brussels threats 'temporary' expulsion of Greece from the Schengen zone. The partners - as stated in a report in the newspaper "Agora" - blackmailing the government if they are not willing by the end of the month, for joint patrols in the Aegean with the Turks or even the presence of Turkish officials at hot spots to decide together with the Greeks on the number and origin of immigrants who will get back to Ankara, Greece will be kicked outside Schengen.

As you can see, Germany is promoting turkey inside Europe and therefore islamic terrorism, they blackmail my country to accept their terms, to let turks entering our borders freely by german demands, or else my country borders will be excluded from EU borders (I think thats what Schengen is). Would you let turks (which they are highly involved with islamic state) enter your country and act as they wish, because Germans want it? Anyway the news are two days old, but only from one source. Today it become widespread in many news-websites and I decided to share it. In adition, my country very recently agreed to get support from the european FRONTEX for the borders, but germans demand to add their soulm8s turks into the game as well.

Turks promoting all these imigrants with boats into our coasts and germans promoting bills that we cannot send them away and on top of that, germans demand freedom for turks inside my country and European borders... are you kidding me?

Here is some English articles about the problem with immigrants, turkish deals and the EU, not the specific news I posted (but they present the current status as a dead deal and they have to find different ways), so probably the specific news, will be on top in the following weeks in the foreign press, probably as a EURIKA solution. Time will tell. link , link , economist

Please use translate.google.com... for translating the links bellow.

link , link , link , link

all the links are the same news but from different news-articles. Some people feel uncomfortable if there is only one source, so I added many.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, the Schengen agreement is in disarray at the moment.

That said, it would be nice for Greece and Turkey to actually start working together. There's a lot of history, but good to find excuses to do some good.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
Another suggestion would be us to move out shengen and all immigrants will stop coming from our coasts. They all target Germany as a country to move in and Scandinavia. In a few days we would be illegal immigrants free..

Turkey is a hostile country to us, they don't even recognize our borders, we cannot allow these to enter our borders, because germans and turks creating problems with immigration policies and slave bazaars.

If we do that, is like abandoning our borders to an enemy.

It is also proved that this country cooperates with criminals (ISIS).. Germany could send charters directly and collect them if they wish.
Did you know that Russia parliament have a scheduled consideration of dealing with terrorists inside Turkey?? There is a treaty in the UN that if a country cooperates with criminals/terrorists and you proved it, you can deal with the terrorists and those who coop with them directly inside those country/ies... We dont want criminals inside our borders. (its not news yet, because its something in consideration, they havent vote for it yet).

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

The Schengen Agreement only deals with the free passage of persons across the EU, without having to have a visa. It will not exclude Greece from the EU, just make travel a bit harder again. It was forced on us in '93 and we've been complaining about it ever since

Frontex has apparently only been able to deliver 447 of the 743 guest officers to help out the coastguard so far, (link) so I take it our glorious leaders are trying to enforce additional measures. You'd think €3 Billion in aide would get the trick done for Turkey.

You'll have to agree that things need to get done though, if only for humanitarian reasons alone. Why do you not trust your own navy enough to let some Turkish patrols cooperate with it. The way the article reads it does not state that Turkish officials would be able to do as they please, let alone that your navy would allow them to. I understand there is a lot of bad blood between the two countries, I've spent 6 months on the Greek side of Cyprus so I got the "feel" of it, but I don't know if this would be such a grave matter as you make it out to be.
edit on 9/1/2016 by Balans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Balans

The Schengen Agreement only deals with the free passage of persons across the EU, without having to have a visa. It will not exclude Greece from the EU, just make travel a bit harder again. It was forced on us in '93 and we've been complaining about it ever since

so sad, can we just move out? lol

Read this article whats going on in our islands.. link 100s of islamic MKO's (slavers actually) killing each other who is going to get the boats and take advantage of them. Most of these MKO's are also involved with ISIS, like ONE NATION MKO.

If you search on youtube there is videos with mko street fights lol...! They also have photographers, if the immigrants jump fast from the boats, they place them back inside and asking them to move out slower, in order to take humanitarian photographs and videos. Its like a circus.

Also a question, are you sure about the demand of VISAS? because all immigrants taking visas in order to travel in germany.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

so sad, can we just move out? lol

Well, it would make human-trafficking and the likes harder again within the EU, but that's not the governments concern as it seems...

Also a question, are you sure about the demand of VISAS? because all immigrants taking visas in order to travel in germany.

The Schengen Agreement.

It only applies to citizens of the 26 countries under the Agreement zone, so yes, non-citizens still need a visa to get around in here.

The article you linked doesn't seem to work for me, any alternatives ?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I fixed it, but take some similar news (you have to use google translate, just drop the links inside the box and translate).

link , link

If germany claims to move Greece out shengen, as a part of a solution, then Mercel is trying to cheat Europeans. You know what Tsipras did almost a half year ago and with the blessings of EU? To legalize and give greek ID, to any of those, who move in illegally AND without the need to stay 3 years or to have a job, like any other country has..!!! That means Tsipras will legalize them in a matter of days and will move into europe as greeks! They are crooks.

Susan Sarandon was here in our islands few days ago! link , link

what solutions do we have? GOLDEN DOWN and them run to save their lives? Tsipras government may move into elections soon, because they force them to decrease the elderly pensions even more (for 12th time).

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Frankly mate I don't understand why your country does not tell Europe to get stuffed, default on the loans and get out of it anyway and go back to being masters of your own destiny.

Why do you want to be a vassal of the rest of Europe for anyway?

Why not learn the mistakes of the past and go back to using the Drachma for your currency and go forward?

Have you no pride in yourself, your people and your country??

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Ah yes!! The Anti-Greek Circus is been setting in motion again. What you really see here, is the incapability of EU to solve an European problem. EU gave €3bn to Turkey. Did the waves of immigrants stopped or reduced ? Nope, in fact they rising again. So, EU trying to save face. Turkey took the money and spend it to fund its war against Kurds.

Frontex was supposed to be a "RABIT" team.The acronym for those who do not know means "Rapid Border Intervention Teams" as it was seen in 2011 at the borders of Greece and Bulgaria. Lets say Greece goes out of Schengen. What then ? Does the EU-Circus actually thinks that will solve the problem ? Nope, it will simply create a bottleneck. It will make Greece one big hot-spot. The immigrants destinations are the Northern EU Countries not Greece. There are many thousands immigrants who trapped in borders between countries who are not in Schengen. A recent example would be the situation of the immigrants who been trapped between Greece borders and Fyrom. They can not move forwards because "Fyrom" is not in Schengen and cannot go back to Greece. So where is the EU on that problem ? Where is the EU to help with humanitarian aid the Greek native people on the islands, who give everything in order to help those refugees ?

Anyway, i think i will stop now, because i am ranting at this point. One thing is important to understand. This whole situation is of technical status, that has one goal. Create an EU-Army that will secure and policing Europes borders. Once that is done, the next step will be to abolish the constitutions that every EU-country has and create an European one. And so on....

Regards

Seed

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

If germany claims to move Greece out shengen, as a part of a solution, then Mercel is trying to cheat Europeans.

Germany, and Merkel in particular, are now seeing the error of their ways. The encouragement for all these people to come to Germany has backfired. Suddenly Germany is seeing that it's not simple. The mass sexual criminality in Cologne is just the start. Wait until all these young men don't get their houses, their 50 inch colour TV, their Mercs and their busty fraulein. They'll bring social unrest, resentment and grief. Watch this space. New Years Eve 2016 in Germany will be worse.

There is full panic mode to try and stem the unrestrained movement of all these (unwanted) immigrants. Countries are already looking to close their borders. Look at Sweden who have done so. The Schengen is breaking down.

Merkel needs to introduce initiatives, such as mass repatriation of all immigrants not clearly fleeing persecution. This will send the message that Germany is not open to everyone. This may refocus the expectations and thus reduce the daily exodus onto Greece beaches.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

(use google translate to the above links, some links are already translated).
Dont you remember the referendum and what happened next? Today we have governments that look like democratically elected but they are not. People dont vote anymore and if only the 50-60% of the poppulation takes part in the ellections and a government represents the 30-35% of it... The ammount of % governments represent in their countries is extremly small. The latest ellections that Tsipras was re-ellected again, he won with a 37% but only the 62% of the poppulation voted (and 2.5% was invalid votes), that translates that tsipras represents the 16.7% of the total poppulation!(plus any vote manipulations that decreases even more that %). And they do whatever they want.

And its not only a greek problem, its a global problem. Portugal recently elected a government, but the president of Portuguese democracy, gave the government to the losers of the elections.

Protect your children because those immigrants love to do things with children, the sexual abuse in a Scandinavian country (we read in the press), is nothing compared their ethics and animalistic appetites. We also have a couple of young girls disabled today, from sexual assaults and attempts to murder them after... Here is a link (its few years ago, but a pakistani attempted to rape a girl, she denied then he tried to kill her and silence her. She survived, but she is a total disabled girl today!
link , link , link , link and the funny thing is, my country is the safest compared to other eu countries. Because we are a welcoming hot spot, they (eu countries) are the catalysts.

they dont do much in my country (Except the mass invasion and split into europe) and few robberies, murders between them and some rapes, because we are a hot spot. Beware for your children, till western countries take actions against this phenomena.

and look what turkey does... They agreed 3 billions with the EU to stop immigrants but turkey with soros spend money for travelling guides and how to in EUROPE.

link , link , link

Germany stop accepting syrian refugees, which are the real victims of the western war and mideast... but they accept all the pakistani, aphgan, etc, which they are much much worse.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

(use google translate to the above links, some links are already translated).
Dont you remember the referendum and what happened next? Today we have governments that look like democratically elected but they are not. People dont vote anymore and if only the 50-60% of the poppulation takes part in the ellections and a government represents the 30-35% of it... The ammount of % governments represent in their countries is extremly small. The latest ellections that Tsipras was re-ellected again, he won with a 37% but only the 62% of the poppulation voted (and 2.5% was invalid votes), that translates that tsipras represents the 16.7% of the total poppulation!(plus any vote manipulations that decreases even more that %). And they do whatever they want.

And its not only a greek problem, its a global problem. Portugal recently elected a government, but the president of Portuguese democracy, gave the government to the losers of the elections.

Protect your children because those immigrants love to do things with children, the sexual abuse in a Scandinavian country (we read in the press), is nothing compared their ethics and animalistic appetites. We also have a couple of young girls disabled today, from sexual assaults and attempts to murder them after... Here is a link (its few years ago, but a pakistani attempted to rape a girl, she denied then he tried to kill her and silence her. She survived, but she is a total disabled girl today!
link , link , link , link and the funny thing is, my country is the safest compared to other eu countries. Because we are a welcoming hot spot, they (eu countries) are the catalysts.

they dont do much in my country (Except the mass invasion and split into europe) and few robberies, murders between them and some rapes, because we are a hot spot. Beware for your children, till western countries take actions against this phenomena.

and look what turkey does... They agreed 3 billions with the EU to stop immigrants but turkey with soros spend money for travelling guides and how to in EUROPE.

link , link , link

Germany stop accepting syrian refugees, which are the real victims of the western war and mideast... but they accept all the pakistani, aphgan, etc, which they are much much worse.

thanks for your post and the learning but remaining in the EU holds what benefits for Grease??

If Grease took back their sovereignty and closed their boarders they could control the muslim invasion and at least regain control of their own destiny and not be a vassal state of the EU.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I agree, but we need a government that will work for US, not for them!!!

edit on 11-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well, I don't quite see the problem. The Schengen agreement quite clearly state that the signatories agree to abolish internal border controls in exchange for even stronger external border controls. If one of the signatories won't uphold that second half of the agreement, then the others are quite right to either demand that they do or else be kicked out of the agreement.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Frau Merkel is going down, it's about time, she doesnt solve situations or problems, she agravates them, she suffers from what most politicians suffer today, incompetence! She is more worried about political correctness and good light than to grab the bull by the horns and say enough is enough! What we are starting to see now, is how the whole EU policies are numb and dull, there's no joint decisions, its all bullcrap, Germany has the upper hand, what they say goes!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It seems the matter is also today news and our government is considering moving out shengen treaty willingly. It was also yahoo news a couple of days ago, as I said in prev comments. www.yahoo.com...

LINK

A fixed translation of the article title is : Executives of special forces warn with mass resignations on "joint Greek-Turkish" patrols in the Aegean - Why Berlin is pushing

Also yesterday news : Turkish officer among the largest traffickers to Greece link and that Hellenic special forces to guard borders
edit on 25-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
And here is the loophole to make turks patrol in the Aegean seas. But up to this moment, the PM also the minister of Defense says "yes to NATO patrols - But Turkish military - Turkish warships/planes are excluded, even if they have the NATO label".

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.protothema.gr...

and ofcourse germans disagree...Its very clear that germans working against EU.

link - Tsipras : Nato only in turkish waters

Minister of Defense : under certain circumstances Nato in the Aegean seas

Its impressive how "rumors" one month ago, taking flesh and bones.
edit on 10-2-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

With high tensions Brussels threats 'temporary' expulsion of Greece from the Schengen zone. The partners - as stated in a report in the newspaper "Agora" - blackmailing the government if they are not willing by the end of the month, for joint patrols in the Aegean with the Turks or even the presence of Turkish officials at hot spots to decide together with the Greeks on the number and origin of immigrants who will get back to Ankara, Greece will be kicked outside Schengen.

There is no blackmailing going on. The Schengen agreement involves abolishing internal border controls for the citizens (not refugees) of the Schengen countries, in exchange for enhanced protection of the common external border. Greece is not responsible just for itself, but effectively also for the border protection of any of the subscribers to the Schengen agreement.

Greece like easy travel to the rest of the Schengen area but is apparently not very keen on upholding the other part of the deal, which it is all about. Greece either performs its duty under the agreement or risk being expelled for breach of contract. Greece has been offered help in the form of resources from the EU but Greece doesn't want any help (and doesn't want to uphold the agreement). The second option is for Greece to cooperate with its non-Schengen neighbour to guard the border better, but Greece is not very interested in that either.

Just imagine what if, say, Arizona would announce that they are frankly not at all interested in protecting its part of the USA's border with Mexico and would reject offers of assistance (or pressure) from the federal government to do its part and that it's the other states' problem to take care of the Mexicans who would pass through their state to the rest of the USA.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I agree, but we need a government that will work for US, not for them!!!

Your government already works for the U.S.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: moniker

Stop acting all holy...seriously. Whether Greece decides to go out of Schengen or not, the refugee problem will remain. Many EU-Countries like to point the finger but themselves do not keep their part of accepting a specific amount of refugees. Even when Greece asked for additional ca 2000 Frontex personell, only 800 came. Why ?

Destroying the Schengen area will not solve or stop the refugees. It will simply burdened EU with an Economic Cost of about 20-Billion/year, because of the Commerce-Trade volume between the Schengen Countries. How much money you think Germany alone will loose by destroying the Schengen ?

There is only one option. End the f-war on Syria and deport all the Maroccans, Afhgani, Pakistani etc back to their countries as they are not refugees, but economical immigrants.

Regards

Seed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join