It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Freemasonry like agreeing to follow a blank contract?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

How come we can get tattoos of our symbols? An officer from our Grand lodge got a really cool tat of the square and compasses, and it confused me.

"I will not W, S, S, C, M nor E"....???

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

In our jurisdiction it refers to the ritual cipher.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think I just made the connection, our symbols aren't secret?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

No, they are not. Which is why they end up on the outside of many lodge buildings.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Whatever you think Freemasonry is, no matter what you've read, it won't be what you think it is. That you can be sure of.
I thought signing up would be a quick way to extinguish my enemies and smash them in the ground. Instead its a quick way to be on the verge of being extinguished by your enemies for years on end.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1
I thought signing up would be a quick way to extinguish my enemies and smash them in the ground. Instead its a quick way to be on the verge of being extinguished by your enemies for years on end.

When you say you 'signed up' what exactly where you signing up for?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

He's a "Voyager", so probably the traveling softball league?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyager1

Or perhaps the "Enemy" is within

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

That's the million dollar question I guess. LOL! I may have signed up for stuff I didn't bargain for.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Okay. Planning on elaborating?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, they are not. Which is why they end up on the outside of many lodge buildings.

Or indeed all over tombstones in areas where Freemasonry has been around a while.

Where I live in rural Scotland, go into any graveyard, and you'll find tombstones dating back 300-400 years, absolutely festooned with Freemasonry symbols. It's quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My understanding is that in freemasonry there is the Seen/Hidden. In free masonry anyone can join, but few are chosen. The unchosen know not. The chosen are in the know and what people refer to as the negative/satanic side of freemasonry. At some point in your seeking through freemasonry you are presented with various tests that test your willingness to give your will to a "master". An example would be having your master command you to destroy something dear to you, say the bible, you do it, you demonstrate your willingness. you don't, He says very good it was a test and you did well. Thats where you hit a brick wall...you remain a member of the "seen" freemasonry, which isnt the actual purpose/intent of freemasonry's existence. The hidden side is the real reason it exists and It goes so deep that the names we know and degrees we know publicly such as the 33rd degree, become irrelevant at some point. At the deeper levels though, you have to be bloodline.

So high up masons in some ways have their will merged to the group to some extent. There are strict rules and codes of conduct and when asked to do something you do it. You are promised great reward and power to keep you motivated. They want to show the extravagance of the self serving path so you begin to like it. Any kind of women you want. Access to celebrities who are mk'd. They are mind controlled and have fragmented personalities that can be tapped into. Some names are "sex kitten programming" "parrot programming" "monarch programming"...these are names publicly known so im sure the names have changed.

I promise you many more people in the spotlight of the media/entertainment industry are in some way a part of this big operation. The majority being mind controlled the rest being what are called "handlers". Often there are levels such as the handler being on a different level than who he/she handles. He/she might not even consciously know they are handling. When you fragment someones personality through repeated extreme trauma, your in a sense killing the soul..and leaving the body to be used as desired. The soul may heal from that experience, but likely not fully in that lifetime.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Nah! Its not really enemies just a bad economy I guess. Were lucky to have a leaking roof over our heads.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I am not following you.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

who are the "higher up" masons?

At what point in the ritual does a Christian get converted over to Satanism?

Why do the higher up's need to worship Satan in order to be powerful?

Where did you learn this?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

In a nut shell two big projects that we had contracts to do the pipe work went bankrupt and knocked our thriving business back into the stone ages. We got stuck with .7 mill material bill on one job. That brought us to scraping by, no more company dinners no more changing oil in vehicles or tractors, no more bonuses, everyone took pay cuts, half the company was eventually laid off.

That was bad enough then shortly after, another guy just flat out beat us out of 100 grand where we put pipe in for a 60' wide inside movie theatre one summer. With the help of local city council apparently he can't be sued for the money. At least he paid the materials off. They must have split the rest. We took every course of action permitted by law to sue him for the money to no avail.

Where were working now we have some A holes that want an 8 month job done in 5 months and threatening 1000 bucks per day liquidated damages if we fail.

I'm tired of it. I'd like to quit this line of work if any way possible, I'm tired of A holes driving up in clean clothes and a new car and making life pure hell for us. I can't do this any more.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

And what does this have to do with Masonry?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I tend to view modern Masons as lads getting away from their wives playing pretend secrets and rituals like they would have as boys in the treehouse and doing a lot of back slapping and encouragement of their apron wearing buddies.

I do however think it is disgraceful that a clubhouse for all men exists, not that I can imagine intelligent women wanting to be involved in a Grad Pubah Lodge environment, women tend to be nurturing and and inclusive, but if there are some that get a buzz from that kind of thing, they should be able to play the same games and share the same non existent secrets as the boys.

edit on 10-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: sp

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I do however think it is disgraceful that a clubhouse for all men exists...

Same. I wanted to join this college sorority but they would not let me. I was reduced to having to peer in through their windows from my perch atop a ladder.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

sorority stuff doesn't really exist in OZ we kinda laugh at yanks and that tradition. So I can't comment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join