It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal War Is Now On The Horizon For America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Precisely...

I never heard of them before, but I am supporting them 100% now.

Your OP should be developed over time and added to as events develop.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: CB328

naive teabaggers

Why is it you folks have to automatically go to the name calling? Unless your trying to be cute and failing at it.

Because it's much easier to name call than form a coherent, intelligent and valid opinion. I view name calling as nothing but laziness.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

When I told a friend about this video this morning I said it like a headline: "Convoy of 20 vehicles carrying heavily armed men rolled up on the FBI HQ near Burns Oregon and engaged the FBI agents, in a conversation" The slight delay had her furrowing her brow ready to hear something terrible. I didn't intend to say it like that it just came out that way. We had a laugh about that.

edit on 01pm2016-01-10T14:26:37-06:0002261America/Chicago26131 by machineintelligence because: errata

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I would half roll-up in my VW Bettle!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

Export America's industrial plant, along with millions upon millions of jobs thus stripping away billions and billions in revenue. The result has been horrendous; the middle class is extinct, the average job today is cashier or burger flipper and the average American struggles just to keep bread on the table.

I agree.

The Globalist are greedy. More is not enough.

The United States was once a great Nation, then Corporations were invented, many of them grew to big, and became to powerful.

Many of these corporations became more powerful than our governments, therefore they became above the laws of the land, example, the Banking Cartels.

We are not ruled by principal of law, we are ruled by powerful corporations big money.

The United States was overthrown by the world biggest Corporations, it is them ( their Lobbyist ) that dictate what laws they want that only befit them, and it is a fact they own most of our politicians.

There is no stopping them from plundering, stealing, outsourcing, they have become criminals, We The People allow them to get away with it.

This will come to an end one day and soon, when Americans cannot get, or afford their basic needs, they will revolt.

These corporations want our guns, our freedoms, and they want us as slaves, so they can live as Kings.

Now you all understand why it is so important for them to remove our guns, they know it will be a matter of time when Americans will resist their Tyranny and come for them.

I wouldn't be surprised that many Historians will gloss over, or white wash our history, they are doing it right now.

edit on 10-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Informer1958:

The United States was overthrown by the world biggest Corporations, it is them ( their Lobbyist ) that dictate what laws they want that only befit them, and it is a fact they own most of our politicians.

It isn't just the United States (a misnomer that one, because you have never been united), it is the whole western world. The US isn't the only country in the west, other countries arose long before the US, and they are in the same sh1t as well.

Now, suppose many Americans revolt against this corporate tyranny, what do you think will be achieved? How are you going to switch off the revolt? How are you going to return to peace again? Do you think you know who your enemy is? Can you identify them? Where do you think you're going to get the support from?. Do you really think you can have a revolution in the modern western-world? Are you actually ready to be utterly disenfranchised from your way of life by the revolt? Do you actually think you can beat whatever it is you think you are going to fight?

I'll save you the embarrassment of having to think...the answer to all my questions is no! The revolt is not a physical struggle, it is ideological. No matter how much you rant and rave against the system as it has become, you still live with the system, and if you destroy it, you have no life you can be comfortable with living. Stop paying for the system to remain in place and controlling your lives. That is the best revolt you can commit to.

Some of you (and I do mean a tiny few) might well live off the grid, but the grid controls every square inch you walk on, there isn't anywhere you can go where the system hasn't got tabs on you, or where it can't reach you. If it wants you to do something, or be compliant, it has the wherewithall and the resources to make you do it.

The idea of a revolt or revolution goes back to the founding of America, it doesn't and cannot apply today, because America is no longer living in the 18th century when revolts and revolutions could be fought. A revolt or revolution today would be too damaging, and in the end, you would only bring about your own destruction, and who will support you in that?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

The idea of a revolt or revolution goes back to the founding of America, it doesn't and cannot apply today, because America is no longer living in the 18th century when revolts and revolutions could be fought. A revolt or revolution today would be too damaging, and in the end, you would only bring about your own destruction, and who will support you in that?

I disagree.

If 10 to 20 million Americans showed up in Washington armed to the teeth and ordered the removal of all Congress and government officials to vacate. Meaning We The People know they are corrupt and do not represent us.

What do you think the government can do? Absolutely nothing. The government will have no choice in this matter and will have to leave.

Do you believe our government in Washington will declare a war on We The People? I don't think so.

Regardless, We The People out number anything they can throw at us.

The American people know by now how corrupt our voting system is and will end up having new elections but this time not allowing any kind of lobbying.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here is a follow up of the previous video of the Idaho 111%.

Brandon Curtiss

edit on 01pm2016-01-10T20:43:35-06:0008431America/Chicago43131 by machineintelligence because: errata

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here is the Live Feed from Burns Oregon the Pete Santilli Show. It is live so it is not active when nothing is happening.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: Granite

Here is the video

I have to admit when I saw the ABC news video of these guys rolling up to the refuge/resource center I was concerned it was a bunch of trouble but these folks seem like the cooler heads and they directly engaged with the FBI on the scene. It makes me hopeful they will perform their declared function to provide a buffer to keep the crazies from taking over the facility. I also note they drafted some intelligent resolutions with regard to redress of grievances. I am pretty impressed with these 3%ers thus far.

As I said... A redress of greviences is the appropriate action

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Thank you for the videos.

This is proof of what We The People can do without anyone being killed. When the government is wrong, the people have the Constitutional right to push back.

These people had a plan and it worked.

This is the problem that many American do not understand, We The People have the Power to stop Tyrannical governments of stepping over the line.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958
It also seems to cause people to take your redress of grievances more seriously when you are packing heat.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Informer1958:

I disagree.

You are perfectly entitled to, so please do.

If 10 to 20 million Americans showed up in Washington armed to the teeth and ordered the removal of all Congress and government officials to vacate. Meaning We The People know they are corrupt and do not represent us.

You actually think you are going to get 10 to 20 million people armed to the teeth to order Congress and government officials to remove themselves? the population of America is 320 million, how do you think the other 300 million are going to react? I don't doubt that a few thousand would do what you would hope for, but their is no way you would even get a million. The FBI acted diplomatically and tactfully, but if the shooting had started most of the armed protesters would be dead and the rest on the run as enemy combatants (domestic terrorists), while most of the other 300 million plus members of the public wouldn't give a damn.

By the way, how come nothing has been done yet by these armed militia? How have they allowed America to slide so far without so much as a peep from them? I'll tell you why, because they know they would get crushed.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Are you not aware of the Bundy Ranch stand off.

Why The Standoff At The Bundy Ranch Is A Very Big Deal

To me, the argument of who is right and who is wrong in this situation is the least interesting part of the story. I have noted time and time again that the feds are becoming increasingly out of control and belligerent to American citizens. We know the stories (think Aaron Swartz) and we know the overall trend trend. However, the reason the Bundy Ranch confrontation is so interesting, is that for whatever reason this particular incident seems to be striking a chord of dissent. It is often times the most random, unforeseen and innocuous things that spark social/political movements. This standoff has it all.

The kindling for social upheaval has been growing in America for quite some time. Disrespectful and ignorant statements from billionaire oligarchs like Sam Zell only make it worse. The question in my mind has always been what will the catalyst be to spark the brushfire? Will it be the Bundy Ranch? We’ll have to wait and see.

Personally, I hope cooler heads prevail and there is no violence, because once you head down the road of violent confrontation between the people and the feds you are opening up a can of worms that will not easily be bottled up again. In such a situation, everybody loses. However, my long-term fear is that unless the government and its puppet masters on Wall Street and elsewhere in big business change course, social upheaval will prove inevitable, whether the Bundy Ranch sparks it, or some other incident down the road. These are troubled times and they are likely going to get worse before they get better.

www.zerohedge.com...

What is going on in Burns Oregon is not new, and as of the Feds believing they can do anything they want are now being pushed back by concern American citizens.

Americans are waking up and they don't like what they are seeing.

Do you believe Obama's new executive gun laws will change anything? No they will not. Americans are arming themselves to the teeth in defiance, because of the new gun grabbing laws.

You actually think you are going to get 10 to 20 million people armed to the teeth to order Congress and government officials to remove themselves?

Who me? No, I don't I have that kind of power. The American people do, especially my generation who have been watching the erosion of our county politically, financially, the sellout of our jobs, our industries leaving, open boarders, mass immigration, massive debts, the NSA spying on all Americans, exposed political corruption with no accountability, and unconstitutional laws being passed to restrict our freedoms.

This is a serious problem that is getting worst by the day. It will get to a boiling point eventually when We The People have nothing left.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I disagree.

What do you think the government can do? Absolutely nothing. The government will have no choice in this matter and will have to leave.

Do you believe our government in Washington will declare a war on We The People? I don't think so.

Regardless, We The People out number anything they can throw at us.

The American people know by now how corrupt our voting system is and will end up having new elections but this time not allowing any kind of lobbying.

Its already been tried.

Imagine this same thing repeating, only with the military utilizing the hi tech weapons at their disposal today. I dont think it would be a good outcome for the protesters. The only way it would work is if you got the military on the side of the people. I guess this is why Darpa is working on combat robots and they are taking pilots out of the look and pushing using UAVs instead of fighters.
edit on 11-1-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Feds Burning Cows ALIVE, Torching Homes, Imprisoning Ranchers!

Federal Bureau of Land Management is destroying property, terrorizing American families and torturing cattle. -- Helping get this out for Ammon. Two of Hammond men are being sent away for 5 years on terrorism charges because they did maintenance on the grazing land. Follow Ammon's channel for more updates... www.youtube.com...

You can also get up to speed on the story of the main family they are terrorizing here: www.tsln.com...

The goverment is trying to make life hard for the Ranchers on their private, as well as public lands on which they have grazing rights so they will leave; that way so politicians can make money off the deals that ensue. We must stand principled in defense of justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join