It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minute Long DeJa Vu With An 'Event". Overcome With Fear Right Now. Saw This Before

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

No offense taken. I think of the brain as a perceptual receiver for reality. We can tweak the brain with certain neurotransmitters to tune into other "spectrum's" that always exist around us.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

It is not Deja Vu, could be you slipped into a waking dream for a few seconds, I have done it a thousand times, I don't know how to explain it in words.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I have had them happen before and it is weird at first. Usually it's triggered by something minor and then I see what's happened before and what happens if you don't change it because you followed that same path. It feels crazy but I had someone else experience what happens. I told him we had this conversation before and he looked at me like I was crazy and explained to him that in five minutes we will go to leave and this person will come into our lab. He gets up to leave and this person comes in even though it rare they come and it wasn't a planned meeting. Some people think you should always follow the path but I think if you see it it's for a reason and you can avoid certain things.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: StormyStars

I never said OP had epilepsy. But I just know about De Ja Vu and how I wondered if I had epilepsy but it turned out to be stress.

Other than that you've completely lost me. I tried reading it.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

probably just your body telling you that you are human

i can sit here and have a hot flush out of know where, if you not used to them you would wonder what this feeling is

just a chemical in-balance for a short period, then sorted.

i would not look further into it. #get back to your normal life

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is so crazy....I've been overwhelmed by my own feeling of Vuja De for the past week.

It's like I've never been here before, don't know WTF is going to happen, and basically not a damn thing is likely.

I think it's going to be a megathrust, which also should be the title of a John Holmes movie.

I've also been having a pain experience.....everybody I know is a huge pain in the ass.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is so crazy....I've been overwhelmed by my own feeling of Vuja De for the past week.

It's like I've never been here before, don't know WTF is going to happen, and basically not a damn thing is likely.

I think it's going to be a megathrust, which also should be the title of a John Holmes movie.

I've also been having a pain experience.....everybody I know is a huge pain in the ass.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join