It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minute Long DeJa Vu With An 'Event". Overcome With Fear Right Now. Saw This Before

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I've heard that dejavu is nearly identical in brain wave function to epilepsy and can even be an indication of experiencing a minor epileptic siezure. Might want to keep tabs on that and call a doctor if it happen again.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Interesting.

Another member posted today about having a similar feeling in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Interesting.

Another member posted today about having a similar feeling in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Weird. I had the 'next few days' feeling with it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I don't want to scare you but get checked out by an MD. You could have had a mild stroke.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't want to scare you but get checked out by an MD. You could have had a mild stroke.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I seriously don't think I've had a stroke.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Oh My Gosh! I am shocked that you have this insight, seems I have missed a lead up to your views and knowledge. You just moved up 100 times on my alternative/natural truth meter.

Agreed, had even said the same thing verbatim to myself prior to reading your post.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

May I suggest that you, listen to your "gut" and run.

Let your intuition guide the direction you run,

There you may find the source of your concern.

At least, that is what I do when these happen to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Tell us more OP.

In your timeline was it Bernstein or Bernstain?

Ernest Borgnine & Bob Barker, dead or alive?

Any strange markings on your body?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I honestly don't get how people could flag or star this thread.

I mostly wrote this down just to document something on the mere CHANCE I could be 'feeling something'

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Tell us more OP.

In your timeline was it Bernstein or Bernstain?

Ernest Borgnine & Bob Barker, dead or alive?

Any strange markings on your body?

1) Barnstine
2) Whoopi Goldberg for the center square
3) A birth mark on my leg

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

LoL nvmd, I see your answers now

I see you have advanced to an unknown timeline, anything is possible. In your timeline perchance John Denver is alive and well and still cranking out hits.

edit on 8-1-2016 by Signals because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Signals

How would I 'hoax" me having an experience?

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
DeJa Vu you are having can be caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain...so what you are feeling may be a side effect of that. I have had deja vu of knowing something was going to happen yet nothing ever did.

I've had Deja Vu, but this just felt different and was long. I felt like I slipped into some weird vision.

I felt like I saw it. Anyways, the more I talk about this the dumber I feel. I'm a pretty rational person but this seems stupid.

I'm glad you felt compelled to record your experience and I'm glad I found your post.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

*peaks out of hidey hole

Is it safe to come out now?

Kidding aside, ive had some similar things happen. Do something relaxing today/tonight to help ease your mind. Youll be glad you did

Temporal awareness is difficult. Dilation occurs, and many other phenomena when it comes to our perceptions of future/past events and potential timelines.

Ive had countless dreams that were predictive in nature, however, the timing was often sporadic, sometimes weeks, a day, or years prior.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That is one of the ways I experience visions.
It doesn't happen often, but when it has,
usually, whatever it was about happens,
but to a lesser degree than what I saw.

I hope it was just a brain fart on your behalf,
but considering where you are located,
that would make me really nervous.

Here is to hoping it was just a brain fart.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I agree with the D.M.T. angle.
Your new diet might have triggered this overload of something you're not used to, which in turn triggered your Pineal Gland to secrete more D.M.T into your bloodstream as would be the normal protocol for dying.

Perhaps your body detected the overload of certain nutrients as poison and your body started going into "end game" mode with the smoke machines cranking up and the disco ball dropping down and spinning closer to the dance floor as the music gets louder.

In all of this mini episode of confusion that ends up being a harmless leakage of D.M.T, perhaps your consciousness picked up on the overload of fear spilling out from the minds of millions of people all around you secretly living in fear.

edit on 8-1-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: robots wouldn't show d m t

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I can only imagine the E.R. doc's reaction to patient's symptoms: that DejaVu feeling, which quickly results in a sudden "separation" feeling....

The separation of money from wallet.

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I agree with the D.M.T. angle.
Your new diet might have triggered this overload of something your not used to, which in turn triggered your Pineal Gland to secrete more '___' into your bloodstream as would be the normal protocol for dying.

Perhaps your body detected the overload of certain nutrients as poison and your body started going into "end game" mode with the smoke machines cranking up and the disco ball dropping down and spinning closer to the dance floor as the music gets louder.

In all of this mini episode of confusion that ends up being a harmless leakage of '___', perhaps your consciousness picked up on the overload of fear spilling out from the minds of millions of people all around you secretly living in fear.

You could be right. I still feel it. Like a large group is in trouble. I saw rocks. I just kept seeing rocks and people thinking or saying the word 'run'.

I hate to say, but I've never seen proof of someone being able to predict the future. I've had many bizarre experiences in life, but the "ESP" realm is one I flatly don't give credence to.

But this was weird.

I still feel it. Like someone is in trouble. A large group and a great 'force' or explosion happening.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

And like I said, I have been on this Super Fruit/ Super Green stuff for a few days, and yes my brain is DIALED in to a lot of things. Especially emotional.

So that is no doubt a factor.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This freaks me out a bit because I just had a dream last night about the earth caving in and some kind of explosion. I just figured it was a wild dream but I haven't been able to shake the feeling it left with me all day. I hope you aren't seeing some kind of prophetic event.. maybe listen to your instincts and like another poster said take a trip out of town?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join