It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minute Long DeJa Vu With An 'Event". Overcome With Fear Right Now. Saw This Before

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm not one to believe in "Predictions". I have never posted in this forum, nor have I ever engaged in a "Prophecy" thread.

But...

I was sitting here working and fell into some sort of "Deja Vu" state for roughly a minute, this has never happened to me ever.

I had a feeling, or a 'vision' of something terrible happening. So much so I feel sick. My hair is standing up and I feel like I need to get out or away or run. I don't know and I can't describe this.

The feeling was Earthquake or Large Explosion. Something which hurls things. That's all I saw. But I feel like I've seen "IT" before. An event.

I have no "Prediction" of where or when or who. I just feel something IMMINENT.

Anyways, I just needed to write this down. Mostly just to see if it is possible that a person can 'feel something coming'. And since I haven't had a feeling like this for a long time.

Trying to be rational and tell myself it's a reaction to a long Deja Vu, but the CONTENT was the same.

Really nervous right now...and it's not an anxiety attack.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
There is that major methane leak in your area?

I hope it doesn't explode.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
There is that major methane leak in your area?

I hope it doesn't explode.

Where? In Los Angeles?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Porter Ranch

A state of emergency was declared over it yesterday and it's about 30 miles from downtown LA.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Porter Ranch

A state of emergency was declared over it yesterday and it's about 30 miles from downtown LA.

Thanks. I thought that was some small thing. Didn't know they declared emergency.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

To be clear, I don't know how likely such a thing is, but earthquakes aside, that seems to be the going disaster in your area at the moment.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Glitch in the Matrix, well that's what people that watch/pay attention to these things call them. It's the most commonly understood term for it.

You were probably shifting between dimensions, or one was bumping up against yours. There can be a really creepy/uneasy sensation about "falling" or "sliding" into a nearby dimension. It can feel "evil" or "demonic" because it is so alien and foreign to anything else you've ever experienced.

Keep a sharp eye out in the next few days for "hits' or "signs" that something has changed. Perhaps the color of a logo you remember is different, a neighbors dead cat never died but only you remember that it did. Perhaps the lettering on a house number next door is different.

Normally we don't pay attention to our reality enough to notice the subtle changes when they happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I just don't know what's happening.

I've had anxiety attacks in the past. But this feels like something is imminent. I slipped into some state where I felt everything. The best I can describe it is in Star Wars when Obi Wan felt like the breath was taken out of him after Alderaan got destroyed.

Yes super Nerdy anology, but that's what I feel like.

And for a minute I could see it . Explosion/Earthquake/Run...

I'm still feeling it. Like people need to go somewhere NOW.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I believe you. I honestly don't know what it was that you experienced...a past memory of an event, a potential future one? An event in an alternate/parallel reality?

But I do believe you experienced what you did, even if I don't have the answers. The the felt presence of direct experience is what is most real to anyone.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I believe you. I honestly don't know what it was that you experienced...a past memory of an event, a potential future one? An event in an alternate/parallel reality?

But I do believe you experienced what you did, even if I don't have the answers. The the felt presence of direct experience is what is most real to anyone.

I feel sick.

I saw rocks, earth thrown. I heard the crunching of rock. But an explosion moved them.

I felt like I was watching it. I can't even work right now because it's like it's hangin in the air.

Like I said, I don't believe in "prophecy" or ESP or anything. But this has me freaked.

I feel some large group is in danger. But I don't know who or where. I just saw "rocks" and "earth"

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You just got an extra squirt of dmt from your thymus. If you aren't used to psychotropic effects [hallucinations] in general it can freak you out. Drink some orange juice and it should bring you down.

Did you have mushrooms for lunch perhaps?
edit on 8-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You just got an extra squirt of dmt from your thymus. If you aren't used to psychotropic effects in general it can freak you out. Drink some orange juice and it should bring you down.

Funny you say that. I've been doing this 'cleanse" with this powder that is packed full of vitamins and I've been feeling some weird 'clarity' mentally lately, like I'm super dialed in.

You could be right.
edit on 8-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No mushrooms

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Maybe this is a good weekend to take a vacation into the interior of the state? Clear the air; clear your head. Get away from the place you were at when this was provoked ... It might help.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is all probably nothing. It just felt so intense I had to write this down. Dunno why.

I'm gonna get back to work but this was strange.

Probably = Likely NOT
edit on 8-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Maybe YOU are winning the Powerball and that feeling you experienced was you head exploding in advance?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Maybe YOU are winning the Powerball and that feeling you experienced was you head exploding in advance?

Hahaha. I actually bought a ticket the other day. I never buy those things.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
DeJa Vu you are having can be caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain...so what you are feeling may be a side effect of that. I have had deja vu of knowing something was going to happen yet nothing ever did.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: olaru12

No mushrooms

I'm not discounting a prophetic vision either. My GF has them all the time.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
DeJa Vu you are having can be caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain...so what you are feeling may be a side effect of that. I have had deja vu of knowing something was going to happen yet nothing ever did.

I've had Deja Vu, but this just felt different and was long. I felt like I slipped into some weird vision.

I felt like I saw it. Anyways, the more I talk about this the dumber I feel. I'm a pretty rational person but this seems stupid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join