It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flip a Switch to Turn Off Your Sperm Flow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Funny how you equate the content of your expression with what is acceptable. Just be yourself and get censored if need be. There is more value in self expression then there is in communal censorship.

Well, if I had said that my **** and my **** had arrived at a common place of functionality and the ****** only dispensed **** when inserted into a ******, then chances are I would have been ****-***** with a wooden spoon and it would have been painful as heII.

But, all that noted, I do appreciate the thoughts in your reply

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt

Funny how you equate the content of your expression with what is acceptable. Just be yourself and get censored if need be. There is more value in self expression then there is in communal censorship.

Well, if I had said that my **** and my **** had arrived at a common place of functionality and the ****** only dispensed **** when inserted into a ******, then chances are I would have been ****-***** with a wooden spoon and it would have been painful as heII.

But, all that noted, I do appreciate the thoughts in your reply

Too bad for ATS, I logged your response in the annals of my own everlasting tome.

I might not understand it, but I love it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm all for men doing their part in birth control.

Question is - - will men take on that responsibility?

edit on 8-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You don't need it. You can train yourself to control it.

Yeah, or wait till mother nature and father time fill your bean bags with sawdust.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If this indeed works, I think that you will see a lot of young single men getting the switch.

That would prevent unwanted pregnancies or unexpected pregnancies. Fewer men would find themselves in a family way with women that they don't want to marry.

The state should offer this free to poor men who don't always practice self control.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

You do know that if you eat lots of Garlic it stops sperm development? Half the people on IVF should be aware of this fact. Well that and the smell might have something to do with it.

Are you sure?

Garlic has the ability to increase blood flow in the body. Garlic contains a chemical called allicin. Allicin is responsible for many of garlic’s amazing health benefits including its antimicrobial, and anti-hypertension properties. This compound prevents plaques from building up in arteries and enhances blood flow to the genital area which increases the production of sperm. Garlic also contains nitric oxide synthase, or NOS, which plays an important role in a healthy erection. Garlic provides the body with selenium and vitamin B6 which are responsible for the mechanism of healthy sperm production.

Link

From the Don't Cook Your Balls website...

Top 12 Male Fertility Superfoods

Not only is it useful for keeping Twilight fans away, garlic also contains vitamin B-6. While you’ve probably never really given B-6 much thought, it’s crucial in regulating your sex hormones. In addition to improving fertility, garlic is traditionally thought of as an aphrodisiac due its high amount of allicin, a chemical thought to increase blood flow to sex organs and increase libido. Like all things, enjoy moderation. While a little garlic can do wonders for your fertility, too much garlic can inhibit sperm production, so garlic can be used most effectively in moderation as a seasoning.

Like most things, moderation is key.

edit on 8-1-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

When a man has to let it go...it has to go...never hold back the pleasure!

[snip]

No health class?

edit on 8-1-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

WTF A physical switch?

Its freakin 2016 throw a bluetooth interface and Wireless body area network.

Seriously that switch does not look very appealing. Plus how much fun it would be to hack that via bluetooth.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have the image in my head of a car with a potato stuffed up the tail-pipe. Where does the back-fire go?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

The image in your head should be of a pair of water balloons being filled up, but you never turn the water off. lol

When I read the title of this topic, I thought, great now the male penis will be almost identical to a professional microphone complete with an on off switch. "Check 1 2. Is this thing on?" lol

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have the image in my head of a car with a potato stuffed up the tail-pipe. Where does the back-fire go?
I didn't think of it in exactly those terms, but yes, I wondered about that too.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Immediately my husband laughed and said 'I don't think so.' Having these devices there would be kind of weird. What if the switch decided to switch itself? If you bumped it or something. I think they have to work on it alot more before men would accept such a contraceptive device. I can imagine it would be uncomfortable for a man to have this put in. I'm just not buying it, in its current state. Maybe something better will come out in the future.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Loque76

Even a simple light switch mechanism fails sometimes... 

It would be a interesting conversation at radio shack getting a replacement

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Now you did it, all that's going through my mind is getting someone to speak into the mic. lol

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Switch, smitch. All ya need is a nice "pinup" of Nancy Pelosi stuck on the headboard and covered by some thick felt.

You get near the end, flip the cover off. Sex over.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If it's not released I wonder if one would get similar effects as when someone does nofap for a week?
Increased energy and ridiculous sexual drive.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Still need more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join