It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Health Horrors?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm really picking on the embarrassing lie. Just because it's a 24/7/365 thing for the Clintons & Obamas.

If Hillary was just a typical 70+ old gal, sure, be nicer.

But she does happen to be the most vile, screeching creature to be unleashed against constitutional America. A certain savagery should be employed in order to save us from the anti-Christ. I mean we have survived her warm-up act for 7 years, no reason to go wobbly now.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Look I dont like the Hilderbeast.

But picking on someone with bladder problems is poor form

It wouldn't have to be a bladder issue.
It might just be that the local badger needed to come out for some air.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
badger......prairie dog.....beaver ? ugh........

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't think her delay getting on stage had anything to do with bladders or health.

She was unhappy with the way the debate was being moderated and she was making a point. You'll notice the moderation really changes after that break.

The bathroom line idea is patently absurd. The Secret Service wouldn't even let Clinton use a bathroom occupied by other people. Let alone allow her to wait in a line.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My first thought was it's just Hillary being Hillary. Comes back in whenever she deems it's time, and everyone including X million TV schmucks will just wait.

But the concept of her doing it to send a message that the format and moderators had better cater to her, before she walks off for good, is also classic Hillary. "Next time I won't come back !".

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It is sad that anybody over the age of 3 actually accepts and/or supports the bathroom story.

As has been said, Hillary does not use a public or shared bathroom.

The whole idea that somebody says this, is just a sad, sad commentary on how the progressives can say literally anything, and the democrat media and slavish supporters will "make it so". There is literally no bottom of the ditch, nothing too embarrassing or ridiculous to be supported on her behalf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join