It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Police Officer Shot In Patrol Car "In The Name Of Islam"- Sources

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here is all I found on that, so far:

Suspect Who Ambushed Philly Cop Pledged Allegiance To Islamic State

Philadelphia police commission Richard Ross said Friday the suspect who ambushed a police officer in his squad car, hitting him at least three times, confessed he attacked the officer is the name of Islam and pledged loyalty to the Islamic State.

"He was trying to assassinate this police officer," Ross said in a press conference.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Police: Philly officer's shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS

www.wlwt.com...
edit on 8-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

UPDATE: Sources say the suspect confessed to shooting the officer "In The Name Of Islam"

What religion dude says he has is ireleveant.

No

It isn't.

It is entirely relevant. If he attacked this police officer "in the name of Islam" then this makes this yet another Islamic Terrorist attack and he should be charged accordingly.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: xuenchen

The gun was stolen from that cop.

The gun was stolen from a cop at some time in the past. Not the cop that was shot.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

Sorry my bad. Thanks.

link   
Pledging allegiance to ISIS in a confession...is probably what brought in the FBI.

link   
[

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
There are only a few things that will foil or shorten a terror attack, law enforcement on the scene, armed citizens, or the terrorists killing themselves prematurely.

Guess which groups are being targeted by the Left, that's right, law enforcement (BLack Lives Matter shouting kill piggy ring a bell?), and citizens right to bear arms.

The Left are actively facilitating, aiding and abetting, pursuing common goals with terror cells already planted and being planned, and they don't care.

Do you?

That is pure BS. The Left does none of those things, Islam does none of those things, BLM does none of those things anymore than The Right, Christianity etc... does.

Individuals or groups who have some sort of twisted, extreme perception of ideologies and beliefs do these things. There's plenty of people on all sides that serve as examples.

In my opinion people who believe in such as you posted above, walk a very fine line of becoming examples themselves.
You are obviously oblivious to the ongoing assault by the Left on the second amendment, and law enforcement. In the halls of power Obama passes executive orders, on the streets of America Left wing groups are launching highly funded and coordinated opposition to Law Enforcement.

Both of which make the terrorists jobs easier if the Left succeeds in their efforts.

Reality bites for you, it is plain as day yet you refuse to see. Not uncommon these days.

Edited
Meant to reply to User Kali,
edit on 8-1-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Why worry about Obama? The 2nd will still be there.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
WP has this now:

Philadelphia police: Attacker ‘tried to execute’ officer, pledged allegiance to the Islamic State

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He pledged alliance to ISIS in police interview.

Where did you read this?

To chime in, I'm in Philly and watching a press conference now with the police commissioner. He just said the perp 'stated allegiance to the Islamic State'. I will provide the link to the press conference that just ended.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Have they announced if the gun was registered?

Or if his doctor had reported him to the FBI database?

These are important questions.

The weapon was actually stolen from an officer's house in 2013.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Why worry about Obama? The 2nd will still be there.

His efforts should be ignored?

I get it, you give him a free pass.
Not everyone dismisses public record so easily.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: xuenchen
Have they announced if the gun was registered?

Or if his doctor had reported him to the FBI database?

These are important questions.

The weapon was actually stolen from an officer's house in 2013.

There should be a law against that!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

And you are obviously oblivious to how out of touch with reality and how extreme you yourself have become. Using 'few' to define 'all' is irrational and illogical.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Me not being afraid that the Constitution will change gives him free pass? Uh ok.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Who said anything about what I believe is the real story?

Oh wait, of course! This is obviously just another false flag to paint ALL Muslims in a bad light! Oh how your light of truth as shattered my dark world of ignorance!

Please. I give my opinion on the news that's presented, I make no claims to it's validity. Way to try to deflect my argument there though, real stand up job.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just watched the news conference on sky.
Glad the cop is ok. He did well to pursue the perp.

Will the guy ger the death penalty for this? Or is Philadelphia a non dp place?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: UnBreakable

What a person 'says' is a motivation and is important in a court of law.

Until it does come out in a court of law its here-say, especially in the court of public opinion. You belittle the process of investigation and justice by regurgitating what is accepted as the truth, let alone advancing it as truth, from a main stream media perspective.

The relatives could care less what prompted said asshole to shoot their son or husband.

Unless they also see terrorists behind every bush.

Emphasis mine.

Excuse me, what? If someone killed a friend or a family member of MINE, I'd sure as hell want to know WHY.
"Someone killed my brother? Oh, what a shame. Guess he's dead now. No use asking why, after all. I'm over it."

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

He just needs to find himself a uniform and some territory, along with a few others..

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'd like to correct you,if I may:

Shot three times,suffering from nerve damage,he then SHOT BACK.

Well done,that man.

edit on 8-1-2016 by Ericthedoubter because: Removed extra "l"

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In his confession, shooter kept repeating, 'I follow Allah, I pledge my allegiance to the Islamic state,' Philadelphia Homicide Capt. James Clark says - @aubreyjwhelan

This was on Breaking News

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join