It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Police Officer Shot In Patrol Car "In The Name Of Islam"- Sources

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: intrptr

I see, so motivation for a crime is now irrelevant?

You believe the "official story", too. How relevant.

Pavlovs dog is salivating these days at the mere mention of Islam.

Oddly enough, I bet I could find some Robert Dear threads on here and find you blaming his religion of Christianity on his motivation.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Those are split issues... You're batting a .333

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Something doesn't seem right.

We are familiar with things being committed in the name of Allah/God, but the guy said he did it for Islam.

That seems strange. Is the guy just another nutjob like how it usually is called in other cases where religion is a factor?

I have my suspicions that the shooter might not even be Muslim.

To follow the brainless train of thought by some on here, it's irrelevant what religion he is. The fact that his motivation was in the name of a religion is disturbing enough. And to top it off, most of the population here in Philly isn't too discerning. Whatever religion he is, he is bringing an unnecessarily negative connotation to Islam. Most people locally will blame Muslims regardless.

One poster is saying that his religion doesn't matter.

IMO it does matter because he claimed it was his motive.

There are things that make me doubt if he is even Muslim though. The police haven't said yet.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
He did it "in the name of Islam".

That is TERRORISM.

YES, IT MATTERS.

Now, now. It's not terrorism. It's.... uh..... ummm... workplace violence. Yeah, that's it.... workplace violence since the cop was at work at the time.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lone wolf terrorism seems to be the new in "thing".

I wondered when they would switch to this. Big showy suicide bombing were so easily caught in the west.

These kind of attacks are security services worst nightmare.

Doesnt take much to just get a gun and go nuts with it.

Only reason the UK hasnt had one yet is because its tough to smuggle in guns without being caught but I bet we will get one within the year, its only a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I see, so motivation for a crime is now irrelevant?

You believe the "official story", too. How relevant.

Pavlovs dog is salivating these days at the mere mention of Islam.

Oddly enough, I bet I could find some Robert Dear threads on here and find you blaming his religion of Christianity on his motivation.

Okay, whats the bet?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

UPDATE: Sources say the suspect confessed to shooting the officer "In The Name Of Islam"

What religion dude says he has is ireleveant.

Ya, it's irrelevant if you're a Muslim. It sure it was relevant to the cop who was shot three times for absolutely no reason except in the name of Islam.

The religion of other murder suspects being less relevant if they are catholic or atheist. Who cares?

Oh, the real haters care.

I see you have difficulty in your comprehension skills. Religion of the suspect would've been irrelevant if it wasn't for the fact that he himself said he did it in the name of Islam. If during his confession he said he his motivation was just hates cops, religion wouldn't be an issue. At least we can rest easy that he didn't train overseas with ISIS as for the fact he only hit the cop three times in thirteen shots. Better training would've improved his aim, luckily for the cop.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

That is TERRORISM.

According to most definitions it is not terrorism
Furthermore how does a 1 on 1 gunfight even look like classic terrorism?

terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/Submit
noun
the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Those are split issues... You're batting a .333

No, thats three for three media dogma campaigns, all in one event.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It sure isn't good pr for the Muslims here in Philly. What we need here is a shooting at a local abortion clinic by an extremist Christian to even things out.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I see you have difficulty in your comprehension skills. Religion of the suspect would've been irrelevant if it wasn't for the fact that he himself said he did it in the name of Islam.

Redundantly…

Who cares what killers say, they're killers!

edit on 8-1-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

He also got shot in the A##...running away. So he wasn't looking for those 72 virgins just yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

These people have declared jihad on the West. This guy made a statement that it was done "in the name of Islam".

The PERP brought it up. It is most definitely relevant.

Well then the chickens have come home to roost, after all George Bush invaded Iraq claiming it was the christian thing to do;

who declared what first?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Good on you. No bet, I eat my words. You haven't done that and I apologize for making the assumption that you have.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

That is TERRORISM.

According to most definitions it is not terrorism
Furthermore how does a 1 on 1 gunfight even look like classic terrorism?

terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/Submit
noun
the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

So you're saying 1 (a lone wolf) isn't "classic terrorism", whatever that is? Yes, it can be terrorism. In fact, that'll be the new brand here in the future, as working in "cells" here in the US is more difficult to coordinate.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Politically split I mean.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ok all you sympathizers need to just come out, I know intrptr is and now you..

We are at war the only confusion starts because these people refuse to put on a uniform,which btw is a brilliant tactic. The "UN" which "enforces" rules of war, should shun those who will not wear a uniform, how about this; all you anti western people go ahead and fly over to a place that is predefined, and put some steaks in the ground, claim your territory , and wear some uniforms(so no human shields) and we will come over there and fight you, and crush you, and this can be over.

Easy solution, no more all Muslims no more notions of bigotry, this can be settled quickly. So everyone who is a sympathizer or who is a jihadi please go do this and let's have a battle. Otherwise deal with the onslaught and the direction society is leaning, based on the blow back in a war from an enemy who refuses to wear a uniform.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Protestors in Oregon are terrorists.

This was just a kinetic workplace violent outburst of victimhood.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Gee, let me think . . .

BY INVOKING ISLAM?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
FBI is officially involved in the case now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join