It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
All I have to say to anyone advocating this is, will you be the first to sign up to go die in the middle east. If the answer is no, then maybe you should just keep the strategic thinking to the professionals.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's not what he said.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When you lick those boots what is your favorite taste of leather? The real stuff, pleather, vinyl. So many boots to lick and so little time.......but that would be if I was supposed to take this serious. You're a good troll have to give you that, king troll among the trolling peasants.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

While I would love to do this, we have to live in the real world and we're at war. Maybe some day it can be different. I hope so!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Just the kind of answer one might expect from President Obama. As J.F.K. once said, "the price of freedom has always been high, but Americans have always paid it, and one path we shall never take is the path of surrender or submission". J.F.K. was one of our greatest presidents and yes he was a democrat.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

K...

If you read something else then that is on you.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

What does that have to do with what he said?
Again the comment was that if you want to bang the drums of war, then you better be the willing to go.

You invoke JFK but I would bet he would be wholeheartedly against almost everything you said.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LSU0408

K...

If you read something else then that is on you.

I served now you wanna send me back....? **** you!

That's what I read.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine

That is the same stuff we've been doing for a hundred years. Why don't we avoid foreign entanglements, secure our borders, and begin an election process to elect temporary leadership to maintain order while we rebuild the government.
Oh yeah, and bomb Tel Aviv!

[/quote ] You really have to be kidding! You suggest bombing America's greatest friend and world partner and the only democracy in the entire Middle East?? I only wish Israel's prime minister was born in this country and could run for President of the United States!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You want Benny as president of the US???

That explains so much.
What has Isreal done for the US recently?
edit on thSun, 10 Jan 2016 01:38:20 -0600America/Chicago120162080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Seriously? You want Bibi as President???? Do you have even the faintest idea about his politics?
edit on 10-1-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Globalism would be fine if it were to be used for the right reasons, which it won't and isn't.

On a smaller scale such as that of the U.S., it would be fine too, if business were used to make the lives of more people better, which it isn't.

Those with control over the monetary system and the credit system won't allow anything like fairness and balance though as there is not enough money in it.

It won't make much difference anyway, as we have destroyed our environment long ago, diminishing the capacity of our planet to support our needs.

There is a "closer to right" way to do things that would benefit more people but there isn't enough money in it to make it worth the time of those who could affect change for the better.

Corporations need to be put back on a leash like they were in the past when america was great. The federal reserve needs to be abolished and people need to re-learn what actual money is.

Money is not a loan which creates something from nothing to benefit the banks, while devaluing all of the rest of the money in the system, making the banks the only entities/institutions which benefit from it.

The world is full of criminals masquerading a honorable business leaders and the like.

Too many are too ignorant and gullible to see it for what it actually is, always babbling things like "what can I do about it?", or "it's always been the way it is"....

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

It's time to wake up! Isis cannot be defeated without those boots on the ground and unless the U.S. leads the way, we can't expect our coalition partners to join and help. Too bad all you seem to focus on is whether someone is sucking up to the military. Would you rather be forced at gunpoint to suck up to Isis one day soon??

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I sure do and I'm equally sure that you don't. Bibi would not have failed to enforce a red line against the Syrian dictator for using poison gas against the Syrian people there, and then allow a vacuum to be created so that Isis could take root. Nor would Bibi have withdrawn from Iraq leaving no effective residual troop force in place so that Isis could move into that vacuum as well! The prime Minister of Israel doesn't warn the enemies of his country about when and where he will make a military move so they can effectively counter same either.

Bibi warned Obama what would happen if our President didn't wake up to the realities of terrorism. Look around and try to face some realities yourself and perhaps then you'll reevaluate President Obama's politics and policies! We need forceful dynamic courageous leadership in America and Bibi is just the kind of person who would provide it. Too bad he isn't an American citizen!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Agreed 100%

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

and then allow a vacuum to be created so that Isis could take root.

Did Bibi not support the past unseating of Saddam? That is what created the vacuum.

The prime Minister of Israel doesn't warn the enemies of his country about when and where he will make a military move so they can effectively counter same either.

Can you give an example of when this happened?
Or are you talking about when we tell innocent people to get out?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Does not sound like your plan would make America great sounds like it would turn it into a first class knob..
Being great does not involve killing lots of people. We live in a global society and much in the way of foreign policy in the western world has shaped the world we see now.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Too bad you seem to agree with President Obama that America and the West is what is wrong in the ME and in the world.

It's not about our wanting to kill terrorists. It is about not permitting terrorists to try to kill us and our loved ones! Sorry, but problems do not go away while you, like Obama, choose to live with your head buried in the sand. That may work for an ostrich but it won't work for America.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You might first try to spell his name properly. Then you can work on understanding that Israel is the buffer America has always had and needed to foster democratic influence in the M.E. I'd hate to think where our M.E. interests would be today without Israel there!

Israel benefits the whole world with innovation, technology, and great pharmaceutical products. It is America, namely President Obama, who has let Israel down. Stop letting President Obama do your thinking for you!
edit on 10-1-2016 by kendix1960 because: To correct a punctuation error.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If we became energy independent by using our own resources we wouldn't need to be in the ME. The only reason we meddle in their affairs is because of oil. Once we leave the ME they will have no reason to bother with us.

Instead of spending trillions on bombs to drop on the ME spend it on the US to make it better then we will actually be strong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join