It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL reason why 500,000 want to ban TRUMP from the UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

The real reason is because 500 000 people are credulous, conformist, and worst of all, humorless. From a country that produced Orwell, you think they would have some understanding of the consequences of their actions. They want to ban someone for saying some things. That's the source of their indignation—someone said something they didn't like—and they want to run to their surrogate father, the state, to make them feel better about it.

It is frightening to think that anyone thinks it is a good idea, let alone half a million.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The petition was signed in London which is now like a foreign city; English people are actually in a minority there.

Certainly not representative of the British public...most of whom, I imagine, would have no problem about DT visiting, whether or not they agreed with his politics.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just type into Youtube "radical preacher in UK" and ask yourself why nobody is starting a petition to ban these guys. The PC police suffers from some serious tunnel vision.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

He's related to the royal family. They can't ban him. Every president has been related. Kerry and bush were related. Hillary Clinton can't be president unless her and bill are cousins.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

500,000 people signed the petition - 63.5million didn't.
That equates to approximately 0.75%.
And that doesn't take into account the number of idiots who signed it twice or used fake names etc.

I don't know a single person who'd like to ban Trump from entering this country.

I do know lots of people who think he's an idiot.
I also know more than just a few people who think he made a great point and was merely voicing what many fear to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join