It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL reason why 500,000 want to ban TRUMP from the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
As everyone knows 500,000 signed the Petition to ban Trump (very small amount of people out of a population of 65 million). This will be debated on 18th January 2015 but I very much doubt he will be banned from UK. He shouldnt be banned in view of the fact we have far worse hate preachers in the Country who havent been banned. The ones who ask for infidels to be murdered etc and call for Sharia Law in our Country. They are allowed to do this because we told it is their democratic right. Also 450,000 have signed a Petition in the UK asking for our borders to be closed more or less what Trump is asking for.

I cant understand why people dont want him to come over here so they can challenge him on his ideas and have debates with him! I believe some are scared of him coming over here because they dont want the silent majority to have a voice which he would give them. And whether people like it or not there is a majority who agree with him and these majority are not from far right groups but from every political persuasion. The largest concern with electorates in the run up to the GE was immigration hence why we have a right wing Conservative party and why UKIP won 4 millio votes. Do people thentruly believe that since May 2015these views have changed. They havent there are many angry British people and soon that anger wont be repressed any longer ańd then God help us as a Country!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Is this post for real or satire? I can't tell.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
We do it cause it pisses off the yanks

It funny watching them get all indigent and upset because we shatter there arrogant belief there can travel anywhere and everywhere

That and Trumps got a target on his back from every nut job extremist. How much would the UK have to spend in police time and resources to protect his vile arse and keep the protests safe?

Unless the him or the US tax payer will cover the police cost....keep him out. He will cost our country money while giving nothing of benefit.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

In my opinion, the Brits lost all credibility with their banning when they banned the American radio talk show host Michael Savage (based on things he never even said). Good luck England and Europe.... seems like you are going to need it.
edit on 7-1-2016 by eluryh22 because: fixed typo

edit on 7-1-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

while giving nothing of benefit.

Laughter is the best medicine. Trump is our gift to you!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

As one of those 'yanks', I do not care who you ban. You can ban me from your country, and I would think it was silly, but I would not get mad.

Still, I can understand why any country might want to ban a person such as Trump.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hubrisinxs

As one of those 'yanks', I do not care who you ban. You can ban me from your country, and I would think it was silly, but I would not get mad.

Still, I can understand why any country might want to ban a person such as Trump.

Should of said the trump surporting yanks as they really are funny to watch bitching on ATS

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
lol have you seen the list of people banned from the USA - lots of musicians on that list just because they have smoked dope.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The silent majority in this country hate no one, wish peace for everyone, and want nothing to do with the circus which we are offered in place of that.

Thankfully, the extreme right in the UK are a minority, and one which, should they ever dare to make a play for serious power, will be dissected where they stand for their trouble by true sons and daughters of these isles, proud, strong, working people, who, because they are intelligent, and aware of our history, would rather die than accept an overt fascism in their nation out of respect for their ancestors sacrifices, as much as anything else.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
From what I have read it is just a debate. There will be no vote.

edit on 7-1-2016 by deliberator because: No capital letter at beginning of sentence.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Aberdeenshire here.
I signed the petition weeks ago to ban The Trumpet.
I have no doubt whatsoever that he will NOT get banned from entering the UK, but at the time the petition went up, I think anyone with half a brain and a shred of humanity could see him exposed for the dangerous, racist absolute buffoon that he is.
I say dangerous because it appears that certain sections of voters actually agree with the xenophobic nonsense that he spews every time he opens his awful mouth. ( at least judging by the supporting trumpeters that come out on ATS to extol his virtues )
I signed the petition because I absolutely loved the irony that the opportunity presented, and also because what I hear from each of his sound bites is sexist, racist, xenophobic hate.
The man is a complete joke. If the US elects this moron, God help us all.
We have a new derogatory term in Scotland now that suits the Trumpet quite well....the man is complete Tunnock !

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I 100000% agree

"What he said" never sounded so good.

It's annoying me how much attention this is getting... 500,000 is NOT a representative of this nation.

edit on 7-1-2016 by brace22 because: Didn't want to offend.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Maybe they watched the movie, You've been Trumped.

I did.

Also saw Local Hero, a satirical look at "Trumpdom".

Highly recommend both.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

You may misunderstand my position. Five hundred thousand people signing a petition might not be representative of an entire nation, but when you consider how few even vote these days, actually, it is not that poor of a showing. That five hundred thousand people gave enough of a damn to drag themselves away from their TiVo boxes, games machines, or sacrifice a few moments of their lunch break in order to participate, is actually a pretty big deal.

Most of the people I know personally, from around my neck of the woods, have a very standoffish relationship with politics, or an anarchistic perspective. Either apathetic, or anti-government in general, and neither group votes. But they do sign petitions, because they realise, like I do, that voting for parties and leaders is a fools game, since the options given force us into hegemony, which is not acceptable. At least with petitions, the issues which matter to them are weighed against public opinion before being discussed by parliament. To be honest, I would like it if our government were prevented from acting on any matter, without eighty percent of the public agreeing with the entire proposed action, via the same website which currently handles petitions.

That way, in ten or so years after the beginning of such a change in methodology, we might even be able to get rid of the horrid swines we vote for, and make changes from the mouth of the people to the statute book directly. That would be a future worth a great deal of misery to see bought forth.

Trump, in my opinion, is a toxic sewer of a man, and I would rather gut myself with a dessert spoon than suffer his presence on these hallowed isles.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

I didn't know that. Where did you see the list? Can you link it? Does it have notation of why each has been put on the list? I would appreciate a link, I could use the info for something I'm working on. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The real resin is a social media bandwagon. No more no less. Like all these things it gives the illusion of power for the people, like their opinion matters.

Plus we don't want him here. He is delusional.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The opposing e-petition only has 41,394 signatures but still has 6 months to run.
Don't ban Trump from the UK

Trump is a clever guy , who were the other Republican candidates again ?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I would like to check that petition of 500,000. Most of us have not even been asked whether he should speak here or not.

Wonder if the man in No 10 with a Scottish surname will be focusing on whether Trump's threatened withdrawal of investment in Scotland will happen before the Scots get their next go at a referendum to leave the UK?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Trump is just bitter that his golf courses won't host the big events. Poor investment choice.
edit on 7-1-2016 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

And that he lost the court case he lodged against the proposed wind farm off the coast of one of his golf courses.

edit on 7-1-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join