It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Germany officialy lost its mind?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

These first-world politicians have completely lost touch with reality. Completely and entirely. Along with most of the first world it seems, since we're not doing anything about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Are you in Germany?
From your Avatar, it appears you're in the UK.

What do you care what happens in Germany? Already forgot WWII? If so, guess you HAVE forgotten WWI.
How many Poles and Jews and Russian and French women and girls were raped by the men of the Wehrmacht?

Or..........is this OP designed to provoke and bring out the nativist anti-Muslim types to provide a platform for the Muslim sympathizers.

As they say in Monterrey.........paybacks are a bitch!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Rape is one of the things that i hate the most. I know that violence is not always the awnser, but damn, if i ever came across a rapist i would dismember that guy alive. I really hope these people are caught and punished severly. 2016 barely began and i already want to go back to 2015.

Sign of the time that in this day and age we have assaults and the only thing the politicians are concerned with are how things may look as apposed to how they really are and what needs to be done to address the situation.

I guess it's more important to look good than fixing a growing issue.
]

I'm pretty sure German population in general will fight back if the governament doesn't do something.

This is wrong and disgusting...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Are you in Germany?

What do you care what happens in Germany? Already forgot WWII? If so, guess you HAVE forgotten WWI.
How many Poles and Jews and Russian and French women and girls were raped by the men of the Wehrmacht?

Or..........is this OP designed to provoke and bring out the nativist anti-Muslim types to provide a platform for the Muslim sympathizers.

You have a point to that post or you just rambling on about a past war in which most responsible are either dead or about to die?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Okeyd57

Is Mekel the boss of the EU ? Why would the President/Chancellor of Germany be giving orders to the leaders in the UK ?

Why indeed!

That's why the UK needs to get out of the EU and make its

own laws/rules, leaving Mrs Merkel to contend with

what will be the messy results of putting the wants and needs

of immigrants before that of her own citizens

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So these German women who weren't even alive then deserved to be raped because ... WWII?

That's some pretty messed up logic.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS Probably around the same number as were raped by the americans brits and Canadians at the end of and after the wars. just a guess though.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That was then nearly 100 years ago.... Not to say it was right even then.

How far back in history do you need to go back? to justify that humanity

hasn't progressed and reached a more civilised platform. The 8th centuary

BC and the rape of the Sabine women!?

Why the need to hark back in history? After all rape within marriage was

only criminalised in the 1990's.

Rape was wrong then and was not acknowledged as such

Rape is wrong now and acknowledged as such in law.

We can't wipe out the past, we were not there to be responsible for

what happened then. hopefully we can move on without continuing

to brutalise women.

edit on 7-1-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

The problem is more and more victims come forward, many with evidence of the assault. Not to mention that similar attacks occurred in the other major German cities.

I posted the following in my thread about this topic Cover-up claim over NYE mass sexual assaults.

Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Dusseldorf… New Year’s Migrant Sex Assault In Every Major German City

by Oliver Lane 6 Jan 2016

German capital city Berlin has joined the sad parade of cities touched by migrant sex violence on New Year’s Eve, with hundreds of assaults now reported to police in Cologne and other cities.

Although on a smaller scale to the unrestrained and un-policed sex attacks in Cologne, the Berliner Morgenpost has now reported on assaults taking place on the street “in front of the Brandenburg gate”.
The paper reports (In Berlin)four separate incidents around the cite, including a tourist being sexually assaulted by a group of “three to five men”, and two women being “sexually harassed” by men from Pakistan and Iraq.

More analagous to the Cologne attacks were events in Hamburg, where groups of “southern or Arab appearance men aged between 20 and 40 sexually assaulted dozens of women.

Police have recieved 53 complaints of harrasment relating to new years eve so far, including 39 of sexual harassment. One 19 year old girl identified by the pseudonym of ‘Lotta’ went out to celebrate the new year in a ‘chic’ dress and high heels.

Spiegel reports their comments when they related while walking between two clubs, they were warned by a bouncer not to go down a particular street, to do so “would be your death”. Despite the warning Lotta and her girlfriends walked down the road but became separated by the men. She said: “I was suddenly alone… 20 to 30 men were standing around me… every time a hand went away, already arrived the next… I felt helpless”.
In Stuttgart two 18 year old women were assaulted and robbed by a gang of 15 men reports the Stuttgarter Zeitung, as well as an unspecified number of other mostly young womenvictims. The state prosecutor warned against making comparisons between Stuttgart and Cologne, remarkng “The incidents in both cities vary greatly in their dimensions”.

Düsseldorf saw at least eleven sexual assaults in the historic city centre byNorth Africanmen. In contrast to Stuttgart a police source here was less reticent to admit the scale of the problem, admitting The nature of the offenses with which is comparable in Cologne”.

www.breitbart.com...

In some cities the attacks were less, in others the attacks were very similar to the one in Cologne.

Also posted the following interview of a German man who worked that night as a hotel club bouncer in the area where this occurred, and was interviewed about the event. He states how it started and the events that led to the police releasing the men that they had detained because all the prisons/jails were already full, and even the police transports were full so the police released many of these men.

BTW, when the subtitle says "shooting" I am guessing he is referring to the use of fireworks which were thrown at people and at the police.

edit on 7-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
No body told them to let those horny ass single men into their country.

Why didn’t hey just allow the woman and children or just families.

The idea of all these single men going to Europe and America was stupid.

Use you're heads!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

It seems very tinfoilish, but you got a point. Be it salafists, some smarter IS guys, be it right wing, be it even politics (which I highly doubt in this case), it's all a bit strange until now. Also being from Cologne you know the place better than most of us.

From a salafist action to some right wing stuff everything is possible if you put that hat on.

edit: I mean when you put that hat on, even IS is possible, I'd still wait deciding. Once we know everything there is time for Gladio to be undusted.
edit on 7-1-2016 by Bingzhu because: (no reason given)

edit2:

OMG are you real? This is just disgusting.

edit on 7-1-2016 by Bingzhu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yeah, it's getting worse at the moment. I hope people stay calm.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
These "people" are the ultimate cowards.

They attack in groups and never when there are real men around who will knock them on their asses.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Between that and the pseudo "blame the women" statements of some politicians, I would be very upset with my government if I were a German. It's like the average native born German is less important to Germany than a wave of migrants who shouldn't have been let in in the first place.

Like in Scandinavia, if you have to "teach" your new immigrants that rape is wrong, then maybe you shouldn't have let them in.

Grow some balls Europe. Or pretty soon you won't have them.

Europe will always have balls. It just might be someone else holding them.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Are you in Germany?

Where are you from that you have such a grudge against germany.

And ...although you dont have to tell me ofc - may this even be connected to your religious background.

I am very curious about both... and if you want to know - yes I am german.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

We can't afford to stop thinking.

Great caution must be exercised now, and populist rhetoric from the right, or trivialisation from the left are not helping. Germany needs it's pragmatism now.

I don't want to over-dramatise the situation, but there is a aggression potential right now that is seriously worrying.

Wow, you're going to just gloss over all this and go after the "right" for the abysmal failing of most of the German government over the whole immigrant wave? It's only going to get worse but you keep blaming the right for this fiasco. Germany will rue the day they just opened their borders to every vagrant around.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Looks like they will make fine candidates for living under sharia law then..

If they are male Yes ... as sharia law is more beneficial to males.

Not so much for women as they are the *whipping boy* for all the

evil in the world ,,,, so Mrs Merkel BEWARE

Women in the states have it pretty good I think. With a divorce rate over 70% now, they can just take their husbands to court, take his child, and end up with the equivalent of 2-3 paychecks. Hardly "whipping boys" in the US.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAnarchist

There's a reason to all this madness. Merkel wants a labor force and saw all the refugees as an opportunity. Its less about helping people and more about increasing productivity in an entitled, aging German population.

Why else would they cover up all these rapes and sexual assaults. All of these Muslim men are taught women are used for breeding and to spread Islam especially in Europe.

If you want evidence just look at Sweden

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Time to call me old Muckers if the come to England:

www.theladsroom.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yes and also all the western world...globalism is going to happen no matter what but damn we have to control it right...islam is the worst of all religions at this time. Their religion doesnt let them think straight.

edit on 7-1-2016 by nito92 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join