It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Germany officialy lost its mind?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Some German officials have lost their minds and their spines apparently.
They must use wires to prop them up at the podium when they spew their politically correct idiocy.
This is but a small taste of what's to come should European immigration be allowed at it's present rate.
It is cultural and National suicide but that seems to matter little to the clique in Brussels.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Ralf Jäger is an idiot for making that statement.

He is. It came out very wrong. But - he's not wrong. He's got a battle ahead of him on several fronts

I hate this stuff - I hate that people stop thinking

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This stupid world of political correctness where it is the fault of the German born woman who gets sexually assaulted by an illegal Trojan horse radical refugee from Syria...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

We can't afford to stop thinking.

Great caution must be exercised now, and populist rhetoric from the right, or trivialisation from the left are not helping. Germany needs it's pragmatism now.

I don't want to over-dramatise the situation, but there is a aggression potential right now that is seriously worrying.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Disgusting but we must remember this was new years eve...the day where women are most vulnerable and sexual assault statistics spike in every country on this day.

The thing that concerns me most as this seemed organised (if believing news reports) and could suggest further organised attacks on less "vunerable" days.

They and other European countries may be witnessing an epidemic. I feel bad for the women and those immigrants that truly wanted to better there lives, as they will be profiled and socially punished for other animals actions.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

We can't afford to stop thinking.

Definitely not. It's also not a time to shut up

I don't want to over-dramatise the situation, but there is a aggression potential right now that is seriously worrying.

I honestly don't believe you can over dramatize this situation. I do know that in a thread like this you stand very little chance of having a discussion about pragmatism or levelheadedness. If it were just about discussions here at ATS, that would be one thing...

This is where Europe - and to a lesser extent the USA - are right now. On a precipice

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Protecting women and children should be the Number ONE priority in every country on the planet.

There is NO excuse for sexual assault. Those in Germany who blame the victims are nothing short of despicable.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It won't be long before we hear of cases people are being killed by the refugees...and the government will blame its own citizens for starting this violence.

Side note: is this what the Elite want to happen in society? To create chaos?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's kind of sadly fascinating.

There must be some sort of psychological basis for this, where people flip flop to the extreme. For instance, Germany, a formerly xenophobic or bigoted country now making excuses and having excessive tolerance for the bad behavior of other peoples/cultures. And Israel, an historically oppressed people becoming almost cruel and certainly oppressive themselves.

How can common sense and sanity be brought to bear on the situation if people refuse to even acknowledge the reality of the situation?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
It's kind of sadly fascinating.

There must be some sort of psychological basis for this, where people flip flop to the extreme. For instance, Germany, a formerly xenophobic or bigoted country now making excuses and having excessive tolerance for the bad behavior of other peoples/cultures. And Israel, an historically oppressed people becoming almost cruel and certainly oppressive themselves.

How can common sense and sanity be brought to bear on the situation if people refuse to even acknowledge the reality of the situation?

What I was thinking.

Germany has gone from one extreme to the other.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” Cicero

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: pavil

It things like this why I hope the UK leaves the EU ASAP.

Luckly we have been able to keep our sensible stance towards refugee in the UK. But its only a matter of time before mad Merkal throws a hissy fit at us and our pussified PM will bend over and open the flood gates to her wishes.

Is Mekel the boss of the EU ? Why would the President/Chancellor of Germany be giving orders to the leaders in the UK ?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Merkel and co. will reap what they sow.

History shows that Europeans have a fine tradition of reacting not at all well to things like this. They can get nativist and bloody nativist and fast.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crazyewok

Yes, and then there are those German officials who are telling the German women that is was their fault for not understanding the culture of those brought.

In other words, if they assaulted/raped you, it was YOUR fault, lady.

That's just how islamist's view it, thankfully, raped women are not stoned to death as in islamic countries, yet...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Merkel and co. will reap what they sow.

History shows that Europeans have a fine tradition of reacting not at all well to things like this. They can get nativist and bloody nativist and fast.

I hope the UK keeps its head and removes itself from this EU mess. We have always been the ones on the outside looking in and it suited us well for a thousand years. Why we jumped into bed with them after ww2 I dont know because as you said they have a long tradition of going full retard.
edit on 7-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What do we have now?

It was said that it were 1000 algerians, marrocs and middle eastern looking peoplepeople, but police now says it has been several thousands of them.
But checking all the pics and videos, i cant even see the 1000 of them, its more several hundreds, 300-500 maybe.
They started to gather at around 7 at night, at 7.30 they started to shot firworks at citizens, taxi drivers, party people.
Police reaction? Eyewitness stated that they did nothing but pushing around the victims and yelling at them. Allegedly later they arrested 4 people and had to let them run again, "because they had not the right cars to transport them..."

The next day after NYE police stated that they became aware of all this not until the next morning, when women reported this on police stations. While news reported before that even a female cop in civilian clothes was touched. Why those lies from the beginning? And the cops around the Main station and the cathedral have had to be blind to not mention anything of this. Believe me, i live in Cologne. Wearung a hoodie and sneakers a normal day you couldn´t even fart without getting checked by them. And people reported those attacks instantly to the cops at the scene, but later they lied about all that. Why? Now legend says it has been several thousands of them? Come on, check the evidence(Pics+Videos), talk to people that have been there, it was never several thousands of them, several hundreds yes, but not several thousands! And why did the police wait till today to come up with that numbers?

Why is police now telling a different story as on the first day? Lets look from another perspective at this events. From the perspective of the citizen that is threatened by terror 24/7, everywhere, behind every Bush(lol) must be hiding several terrorist with AKs and bombs, believing the officials. So WE citizens have to be afraid, fear is spread by mass media day by day. We have to live in a climate of anxiety, we have to be ok thankfull to the spies for more and more spying on all of us, because that happens all only for our security, security against that evil terrorist that allegedly hide behind every bush, ready to kill all of us, at every time. Yawn...

So there is one question now, why are our "security" agencies and forces not prepared to handle or prevent potentially terror attacks? Why can "1000" or now "several thousand" people, obviously coming from terror areas like the middle east and north africa, gather in front of the eyes of the city police and the federal police(responsible for security in and around main stations) and shoot firworks at people, for hours??? Maybe because there is no thing like a real terror threat??? Maybe it´s all just "1984 "???

Because, after the public and media was aware of the events that night, the first security junkies, the usual suspects like the minister of the interior, police chiefs. those well known security popes, those who want more power and money, more surveillance of all citizens in the alleged "war against the terror", they screamed for more video surveillance instantly, knowing that it never prevented any crimes or terror attacks, only the criminal hotspots relocated. I mean, ask Scotland Yard...

And never before someone in germany talked about "refugees" especially from marroco and algeria, but short after the events with algerian and morrocan(and now, after 7 days later, syrian, too...) pickpockets and sexual criminals, "our" interior minister was suddenly worried about the influx of even exactly those people, live on TV. Brings one, knowing how the "rulers" work in germany, to another idea.

What if something had to happen with especially algerians and marocs, before officials could name those peoples as problems(dont forget the political "correctness"). I mean, let it have been 1000 people of them, 1000 people somehow have to organize, someone must be the organizers of that gathering, something like this doesn´t happen by coincidence. What if those organizers worked for an german intelligence service, as agents provocateur. It´s obvios that "we", germany, the politicians, first invited the whole world, but now we wanna get rid off those guests "we" invited, by hook or by crook. Better to make them all criminals than to lose the face...

It wouldn´t be the first and not the last time that officials play foul to lose not their ugly faces!!!
Maybe that is the reason why there seems to be no terror threat for officials, but for citizens, obviously.
Maybe that is the reason why police was blind, deaf and incompetent that night.
Maybe all that was ordered from above, from those naturally rightwinged Falcons, NeoCons, BigBrothers and Police State Junkies, to fullfilf their wet dreams of a 1984 inspired world.

Some will say that all is tinfoilhat crap, but observing the reality, the history, some will come to another conclusion.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Counting the E.U. nations individually Germany has the 3rd largest economy in the world. I think that's mind blowing. I think Japan is 2 and US 1 but I know Germany is 3. Those were our two major enemies in WW2 so it's gotta make ya think. We kept Germany in poverty after WW1 so maybe we learned our lesson and now we keep our enemies close, fat, and happy. If they surrender. Now wars are never ending stalemates because even if you take out a government the citizens and military will not surrender. Urban warfare is as bad or worse than jungle warfare and that's the only thing other than oil worth conquering in the desert. You can never conquer without keeping the war going its insanity.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Merkel is an absolute lunatic who needs to be arrested and charged with treason against the people of Germany. This is insanity what is going on over there in Europe. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff
Most Muslim countries have some form of seperation f church and state. So Islam is not telling people to stone raped women. If that really did stone a woman it was a human act by someone with a sick mind. Crazy # like that probably happens in Iran. They are Persian Muslims and I think they have an inferiority complex about not being Arab, which is dumb. Ancient Persia was great.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The reason wars are no longer fought and won is because politics interferes with the waging of war.

Our people are well-trained and well-equipped. If the politicians shut their mouths and let the military do its job we would win any war we fight.

BUT, politicians want to call the shots and tiptoe around our enemies.

If I were dictator I'd unlease our military and woe be to anyone who got in our way.

Many years ago someone meddled with the Russians in the Middle East. I want to say it was the Israelis. The Russians sent two of them back in bodybags with their testicles in their mouths. That is waging and winning war.

No one messes with the Russians.

Germany should get off its backside and stand up to its government. Merkel is making it a bigger laughingstock than the US in how she deals with immigration and the resultant crime wave.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join