It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to withdraw £700MILLION investment from the UK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yeah well, you can blame our standing army of Facebook posers for this mess. Honestly, most of them care more about being seen sharing these ridiculous PC petitions than the content of them. Everyone has been labelling each other racist here for not supporting immigrants/muslims since that pic of a dead syrian child on a beach surfaced. How easily we are manipulated.

I think Trump is an idiot but I don't want my country to be shaped by uneducated armchair poser activists passing out their poser petitions. None of these idiots even talk politics outside of Facebook.

I can, of course, only account for my local area and its surroundings, but yeah this is pretty much the situation in my little corner of England in a nutshell.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
DeathSlayer

Thank you for posting the videos in this thread. UK does have a big problem that needs to be resolved. Even if Trump did withdraw his money from the UK banks he wouldn't bring it into the US banks until the corp tax is brought down should he become president.

Btw...it is sad to see this kind of behaviour from Muslims. They pretend to be peaceful but they will stick together and to get their way. They try to be nice, but if you insult their religion they want to kill you. Their mentality goes deep on this.

I have a friend and he is Muslim. He told me his family would beat the crap out of him if he didn't study the Qur'an. And they did. So, this violence they experience as children gives them the post traumatic stress disorder and insanity against peaceful people.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Furthermore...he is a great guy and hates his culture more than you would think. But that being said, it is just my opinion why maybe some Muslims get violent. The radicals use a combination of violence, religion, and money to do disgusting worldly things.

I just hope peace for UK...and that making statements to ban Trump will come back to haunt them with the saying "I told you so" by Trump

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Way to go painting all muslims as the same.
Muslims have no problem in the uk.
Never have never will.
Stop believing in bsm

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If history repeats itself with the rise of the Roman Catholic church in the 1500's, we now see ISIS doing the same in this day in age. It is a love and hate relationship between different religions...maybe I should be clear and say that my thoughts stick to this thread and to this video alone and I paint the actions of the Muslims pictured in the video to represent solely the radical mentality of those in the video...does that make you feel better?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
ohhhh Jeez another American clearly demonstrating a total lack of knowledge regarding British politics and society.

Muslims only amount to about 4.5 percent of the UK population and few of them are actually advocating Sharia Law most Muslims in the UK are just hard working folks who go about their lives peacefully regardless of what the right win press would have you believe.

Now as for Trump removing investment he is not talking about removing investment in England but rather removing investment in Scotland. OP please show the people of the UK some respect by recognising that the UK is not "England". What he is really threatening to do is to pull out of his Golf resort in Aberdeenshire.

I pray to God that he does because the people of Scotland do not want trump's money, we don't want him to invest in his pathetic golf course because he is destroying our beautiful country in the process. Hell even the jobs this project created all went to Irish firms.

I hope he pulls out so that the people of Aberdeenshire can then explore ways to sue him for the damage he has caused to the environment and not honouring his commitment to create the resort. It would be just amazing if it came to pass in the next decade that Trump was sitting in the high court being forced to pay out billions for the restoration of the Balmedie site of special scientific interest.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I don't want him banned I want him to come more often so we can organise mass laughing festivals at trump.
We have followed him with a tuba and next time thousands of people just laughing at him.
Trump lol.

If you want to have a bigger laugh drive on over to Buckingham Palace and watch all the subjects cheer the lizard Queen while they are working two jobs to make ends meet, meanwhile her family gets a free ride off of your hard work.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I don't want him banned I want him to come more often so we can organise mass laughing festivals at trump.
We have followed him with a tuba and next time thousands of people just laughing at him.
Trump lol.

You know what? Thats sounds like a great Idea!

Though a whole band of tubas should follow him

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

Trump lol.

If you want to have a bigger laugh drive on over to Buckingham Palace and watch all the subjects cheer the lizard Queen while they are working two jobs to make ends meet, meanwhile her family gets a free ride off of your hard work.

Awww we making fun of your messiah trump...awww didums

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Not all of us want him banned. But then, they quite like pandering to minority views over here.

He hasn't said anything that subversive - a little extreme perhaps, but with the intention of preventing further atrocities.

Whereas we have endured Muslim preachers spouting their hateful, anti-West rhetoric openly on the streets with some sheepish-looking London bobbies standing impotently close by.

If Britain was a person they'd have a label stuck to their back saying 'Kick me'.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I couldn't give a monkeys, if he comes or not. I'm not sure if he's being totally honest for his reasons. His turnbury golf courses have been losing money after being stripped of their "open championship status. Nothing to do with the U.K., but the decision of golfs world governing body.

But his dream of handing over the trophy at The Open is in tatters, The Independent on Sunday can reveal, after golf’s governing body, headquartered in Scotland, privately decided that his reputation is now so toxic that the newly renamed Trump Turnberry can no longer host the game’s most prestigious tournament.

www.independent.co.uk...

Who cares about the reality when we can all have a boo hoo for poor old trump

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

The bitching and whining from trump supporters is priceless though

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: CJCrawley

The bitching and whining from trump supporters is priceless though

You keep saying that, and I keep not seeing it. ?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting.

The whole thread is b itching and whining from trump and his support.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: ladyinwaiting.

The whole thread is b itching and whining from trump and his support.

In theory we can ban him entry for any reason as the privallage of travel can be revoked at any time.

We should ban him and give the reason as his hair and watch ATS go ape #

edit on 8-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

On the Daily Politics show this morning they were talking about HSBC leaving the UK and the huge implications of this act on our economy.

If you then start adding on people like Trump dancing off with their money and when one goes more follow - shouldn't we ask if the UK's fragile economy can withstand people pulling out their investments here? It was inferred that Osborne could be bricking it by Andrew Neil's buddies

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

So we should let a arrogant American prick hold us to ransom? Because he is rich that makes him entitled to enter?

# that, makes me want to ban him some more.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The guy's a dickhead, who cares?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Trump lol.

Shouldn't you folks and the lizard Queen be thinking of ways to knock off Kate?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Trump lol.

Shouldn't you folks and the lizard Queen be thinking of ways to knock off Kate?

Meh the royal family bores me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join