It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk About Usama Bin Laden's FBI.gov Presence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: facedye

What is one to make of this, alleged Snowden report that he has leaked documents claiming Osama Bin Laden is alive and well living on the C.I.A. payroll. If Snowden knows to much its no wonder they want him badly.www.yournewswire.com...

I don't think so, he was a very sick man, I don't see how he could have lived another 10 years..

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

In 2007 Benazir Bhutto did an interview with David Frost where she matter of fact names the person who "murdered Osama Bin Laden. This interview can be found on Youtube. All you need to do is a search of the site naming Bhutto, Frost and Osama dead. Starts about 2:00. Listen till about2:30

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: drifter1109
a reply to: wildb

In 2007 Benazir Bhutto did an interview with David Frost where she matter of fact names the person who "murdered Osama Bin Laden. This interview can be found on Youtube. All you need to do is a search of the site naming Bhutto, Frost and Osama dead. Starts about 2:00. Listen till about2:30

I am aware of this, its another element of the story, what to believe..??

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

What is one to make of this, alleged Snowden report that he has leaked documents claiming Osama Bin Laden is alive and well living on the C.I.A. payroll. If Snowden knows to much its no wonder they want him badly.www.yournewswire.com...

I don't think so, he was a very sick man, I don't see how he could have lived another 10 years..

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Who said he was a very sick man? very sick men don't go on mountain walks.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Thats the point,

Who said he was a very sick man? very sick men don't go on mountain walks.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I would like to see if he could have been convicted by our standards.I've heard of a Danish tv show who held a mock trail and he was found innocent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join