It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former U.S. attorney: Clinton could face criminal indictment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I live in a Nation where we have equal justice under the law.

I think ?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

sort of. It's just more equal for the poor.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
The GOP, as a group, has become the stupidest political party ever. People need middle-of-the-road candidates to vote for so they can feel that there is a chance that the candidate might represent them and then the candidate can get some crossover votes.

it's sad how on point this is. if the GOP had even a little sense, there would be several good choices that would be a shoe in after 8 years of hopeless change.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You know this will only be allowed to happen if the Democrats con themselves into believing Bernie actually can win the general, right?

Or they believe that even indicted, they can get her off and make her a martyr that will somehow endear her to Americans like they did with Bill.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The GOP, as a group, has become the stupidest political party ever. People need middle-of-the-road candidates to vote for so they can feel that there is a chance that the candidate might represent them and then the candidate can get some crossover votes.

it's sad how on point this is. if the GOP had even a little sense, there would be several good choices that would be a shoe in after 8 years of hopeless change.

Haven't you paid attention?

That's who Jeb!, Pataki, Christie, Kasich, et al, are - the so-called electable ones. They're from the same mold and McCain and Romney who were also the only "electable" ones.

Why are people going to vote for Democrat light when they can vote full Democrat?

It hasn't worked now for two election cycles.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Even felons can be elected to office.
They just can't vote.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

sort of. It's just more equal for the poor.

Actually, the opposite is true. Justice can vary depending on one's ability to purchase better representation.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Have we ever considered that the GOP is not failing because of whom they put on stage for us to vote for, but instead the ideals and platform of the party itself?

In a world that is ever-evolving towards more liberal thinking, a party that refuses to evolve with the people will become obsolete.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Is it possible that she could get a Presidential pardon? Wouldn't that be something? I could see that happening in today's world.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I find it hard to understand why the DNC is actively endorsing a criminal to be their candidate for the President of the United States of America.

She does not deserve the oval office, she deserves a prison cell.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I find it hard to understand why the DNC is actively endorsing a criminal to be their candidate for the President of the United States of America.

She does not deserve the oval office, she deserves a prison cell.

What crime has she been convicted of?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Operative word in this title being "Former".

Let's all just get really real for a moment. Does anyone actually believe that the Super Pacs, DNC and all the private donors for the Democratic Party would allow things to evolve to this point in the election if there was a snowball's chance in hell of her getting indicted? No.

And believing otherwise is simply delusional thinking. Any conjecture to that end is simply about ratings, clicks, fund-raising, partisan politics or worse - or social engineering.
edit on 1/6/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually I think Bill might be more of a albatross now. Think about it for a second, Cosby is being brought down by allegations from decades ago. Now ole Slick Willie is being viewed in a different light. Bill Clinton is going to get "Cosbied" on the campaign trail. [I coined a new phrase]Questions have been asked about his relationship with the pedophile and his jet trips. He might be the worst option if set out on his own. Hilary herself has no actual accomplishments that she can point to after her years in "public service". Me thinks that arrogance is going to bring her down and crash her hopes for the presidency. Imagine if the e-mails that they are looking for in her server have nothing to do with her term as Sec. of State. What if they have something to do with a cover-up of Bill's misdeeds? Hence why a seperate server from her official one. The ability to use her contacts and not have it traced to her official e-mail. That would be a bit difficult for her to defend.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I tend to be lenient in my judgments of Hillary but that's only because I think she's a sexy b$#@. I guess I would have to sit out ...of being chosen for her jury. I would probably really have the hots for her after sitting there and hearing all about her bad girl side.....sorry I cant help it

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The real issue is her personal SERVER used for State work.

Yes, others have used two emails but what former FLOTUS, State Senator, and Secty of State used a personal server while conducting work related email exchanges?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The timing of this story (Hillary could be indicted!) with an article I just read about VP Joe Biden (memba him?) saying that he "regrets" NOT running for 2016. Makes me go "hmmmmmmm."

Could it be they the DNC sent out the Bat Signal to Biden...have second thoughts...just in case.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

The real issue is her personal SERVER used for State work.

It's already been established that her use of that email did not violate State Department protocols. If it did, she would have been charged with violations from the very beginning.

Yes, others have used two emails but what former FLOTUS, State Senator, and Secty of State used a personal server while conducting work related email exchanges?

Here is an interesting read.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'll sleep better at night knowing somewhere out there someone is trying to get her.

Not that they will ever, just makes me feel better.

Get it?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'll sleep better at night knowing somewhere out there someone is trying to get her.

Get it?

Yes. Fantasy makes you feel better than reality?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: intrptr

Get it?

Yes. Fantasy makes you feel better than reality?

No, they play like shes under investigation, been that way seems forever. So people back off thinking its in the books, shes gonna get hers.

They do that all the time, have investigations, and they always get off. 911, bank bailouts, military expenditures, woosh, into the ether. Eventually you get bored, change channels, go back to sleep.

You think the government is going to investigate itself and return a guilty verdict,

lossa luck…

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join