It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Facebook Poster Continues To Promise Upcoming Mass Shooting At Indiana High School

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I wouldn't just throw it all together like "youth n violence n stuff." Some people are actual terrorists. Some people are clueless jaded hyped up attention seekers who arent worth all this time being replicated over and over by all the silly media fawning and dramatization. The media acts like they are all a part of entertainment, and that everything is entertainment and idiots like this pick up on it and then the media goes "hey, look everyone, idiots!" I think the hype needs to die down, the people in the media need to stop acting like a bunch of frenzy obsessed fruitcakes because its really insidious and #ing aggravating , and whatever happens behind the scenes to these two needs to be carried out by people who know what they're doing.

-speaking piece over.-
edit on 6-1-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

The media needs this to sell commercial time on TV and ads on websites. It's not about anything more.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If you track my IP address, it says I live in Olny, Illinois. That's almost 50 miles from where I actually am. If this person has a brain, they're not doing this from home, they're probably using a WiFi from fast food place or a library.

edit on 6-1-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That would be a problem.

By the way, the fact that its about nothing more, stated exactly as you did is, like, your opinion man.

K with that? Okay.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah, but you need your own device to log into a wifi hot spot and have a current membership to log in at a library, yeah?

Obviously, there's plenty of ways to do it that wouldn't directly lead straight back to you, but it would still get them one step closer by knowing who's device or membership they gained access from.

Besides, all the authorities really need to do is question the girl who was mentioned, as well as her friends, I'm sure they have a fairly good idea of who's writing the threats... from there its just a matter of proving it or getting the suspects to admit it.

I'm sure they're essentially just juvenile empty threats... But still, pretty serious under the current climate.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

sounds like the the guy has a huge dose of small cock syndrome!

wants to turn his anger into actions -
problem solved

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
My theory....
Ex boyfriend would be my guess.

"He said I will outsmart you again."

My Theory...

I bet he has some revisionist history going on in his head, he likely got caught cheating on her, with some other girl.
The other girl said something to someone about her messing around with him, and it got back to his girlfriend.

He thought he could get away with it, because he was for a little while then when he got caught, and she broke up with him and embarrassed him publicly.

He sits at home and fumes, and tells himself "I was doing well she never would have known I was cheating on her, if that other girl did not say anything, I totally had her out smarted, I got to keep my cake and eat it too, yadda yadda yadda."

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
What? Isn't "Anonymous Facebook Poster" an oxymoron? How is that even possible? They track everything. Right?

You must be new to the internet

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I got to thinking about this and finally realized------the power of the media and the psychopaths running World Affairs (Rottenchild and the East India Company) they could pin this post on anyone they chose before or after---

Thats the sort of #ed up power structure you got running things behind the curtain.---and its GLOBAL

Now if you see the world leaders on all sides start getting targeted and not innocent civilians or even medium to high profile---those are the good guys you want to join

Need a whole bunch of Raymond Reddingtons
edit on 6-1-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: breakingbs
a reply to: interupt42

If theyre this unstable, forget the ip. They are probably talkin.

Sorry, just po'd

This could be this generations version of calling in a bomb threat.

Sad but a possibility, kids do some stupid sh1t

I actually live close to this school. I also heard they raided and arrested a few people last night. I don't know how much info we will get since we're dealing with minors here.

I'll try and find some local stories.

ETA: I retract what I said about arrests, no source for any arrests. Unreliable sources say a couple houses were raided and computers were confiscated, but nothing else.
edit on 6-1-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There's another whackjob threatening havoc at Montgomery High School in Bispham, Blackpool, Lancashire, Britain, also via Facebook posts. They can't seem to find him, either:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
The threats were made by a supposed victim of bullying in a chilling Facebook post, where the pupil - calling himself 'John Smith' - promised 'bullets, bodies and blood' in retaliation for years of abuse from his peers.

edit on 6-1-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
What? Isn't "Anonymous Facebook Poster" an oxymoron? How is that even possible? They track everything. Right?

Use tor browser and the facebook.onion site, use all false information, and you're almost untraceable.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
This sounds like a jealous girl to me. Notice how the stress was on not even checking the "purses" AND I walked right through without being touched.

Millie might be popular, the girl might not be. Pure speculation on my part though.

Hope it is just some angry kid venting and not a real possibility.

For same reasons, I felt like it was a girl writing this too.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Facebook hasn't closed or suspended the account? They'll suspend an account for someone using fake name. They'll pull photos and posts if people complain.

Facebook logs IP addresses ... there's no way that the authorities can't know who/where this person is. Impossible.

Why the account wasn't shut down and the person arrested within 48 hours of the first post is beyond me.

Law enforcement needs it to stay open in the event that the person ends up incriminating themselves. Threats were already made; all they would accomplish by shutting it down is removing that line of communication.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Okeyd57

Well, if girls see people "talking tuff" and want to "talk tuff" too, then they should be prepared for equal treatment.

-Real equal treatment.-

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
To me, honestly, it sounds more like a teacher. With all of the teachers having sex with students what if that was it? It just does not sound like a kid.

I have been on watch for a teacher to lose it and start shooting. School security is watching kids...not adults.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

BS.... They (gubmint) already know who .....

They just want to ride the "OMG WE NEED MORE RESOURCES TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS"

mantra, much like the authorities did when the terrorists killed those innocents in San Bernadino , as if the creation of a monstrous fed agency, DHS and the freedoms already yielded (albeit temporary, after 9/11, then suddenly permanent with the passage of the ... get this.... the USA FREEDOM ACT).

Ok so I am rambling... I am pissed

The folks ( =WE THE PEOPLE) have given TOO much already to the gov't... the folks need results, not more demands upon the citizens...

Enough is enough....

One of the best ATS posts I've read. I agree 2000% and appreciate your input on this important topic.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Someone is already making merchandise, hashtags, etc. for this. That's actually sickening to me..

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
To me, honestly, it sounds more like a teacher. With all of the teachers having sex with students what if that was it? It just does not sound like a kid.

I have been on watch for a teacher to lose it and start shooting. School security is watching kids...not adults.

I agree -- it doesn't sound like a kid; it sounds like a very bitter and very vengeful adult. And I think you may be right about the teacher part -- kinda sorta. I just read through the Reddit link posted above, and saw this comment:

The plot thickens.

Someone has a theory that "Brian Kil" could actually be a former Plainfield teacher named Christopher Charles Brown, who was arrested for having sexual relations with two students last year. His trial began on December 15th, two days before the Facebook persona popped up and began making the threats. It seems to make sense that a child molester would have access to Millie's photos and have enough reason to claim that she "ruined his life".

However, we don't know if Millie was one of Brown's victims, or if Brown is behind the threats. The evidence is still unclear at this point.

According to the Indy Star newspaper, Brown was arrested in June.

Another comment at the Reddit thread says the person making the threats has also been posting naked pics of the girl on the internet. (And lest anyone ask: No, I don't have links, I don't want links, and I wouldn't share them if I did find them.) Apparently the perp is posting all over, not just Facebook.

I doubt it's Christopher Brown making the threats, but someone close to him? Maybe his wife/girlfriend? Mom? Maybe Dad or Bro?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join