It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Facebook Poster Continues To Promise Upcoming Mass Shooting At Indiana High School

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

"Regardless, this is scary and someone is in need of some serious psychiatric help. Asafp. "

Either that or they're clueless and think its cute.

edit on 6-1-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I would not shut it down, instead lets wait for them to connect again and watch them while they are online, in case they are using proxies or hiding the real ip in some way. If they are in and using a fake ip you may be able to trace them back while they are still connected. If you don't have enough info to track the real ip and you terminate the account you cut yourself off as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

You know what they say around here, there are NO coincidences.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Maybe it was left up on purpose so they would keep posting and could be tracked down.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Facebook hasn't closed or suspended the account? They'll suspend an account for someone using fake name. They'll pull photos and posts if people complain.

Facebook logs IP addresses ... there's no way that the authorities can't know who/where this person is. Impossible.

I don't know about impossible but judging from the spelling and the grammar, the person doesn't seem to be all that intelligent. I wouldn't figure them for someone who is capable of any significant amount of computer wizardry.

I mean you'd think the FBI could easily find someone who can't even spell.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

It doesn't "seem" criminal, it is. I also don't know how anyone's supposed to "wait until the threat dies down!!"

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The keywords anonymous and facebook created a search error, because there is no such thing as an anonymous facebook user.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

You know what they say around here, there are NO coincidences.

I know, but it was an old recording. Possibly. I deleted it after watching so I'm not sure when it was on. I watched a few of them tonight. I might be mixing one show up with another, but you know when a sign just stands out at you? The brick wall sign did. Most likely due to the show making the point it was rebuilt. Could be a different school in Plainfield.

I'd never heard of the place, then I come on here and see this thread. I've not been on ATS in a long time.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

I would not shut it down, instead lets wait for them to connect again and watch them while they are online, in case they are using proxies or hiding the real ip in some way. If they are in and using a fake ip you may be able to trace them back while they are still connected. If you don't have enough info to track the real ip and you terminate the account you cut yourself off as well.

Looks like that's exactly what they did. There's a male juvenile and a female in custody as of a few hours ago...I'm using the iPad and when I try to link it mucks up my post but I just saw the news via a link on reddit. There is a whole subreddit in the r/creepy section about this.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I was about to suggest a Bonnie and Clyde wannabe.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Same reason they don't close ISIS accounts. Very useful Intel and a false sense of security. They will be tracking her movements in the real world.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
When I tried to find this Plainfield massacre I got a music band page. Obviously not the same and it was old from 2007. This one however has 2016 and I didn't add that into my search. So she uses the name of this band but adds 2016. I suppose.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Well id like to know what the hell they they thought was so funny about all this.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Anyways this fscebook page cant be displayed right now. Maybe it was shut down? Or the culprit was charged if they apprehended people.
edit on 6-1-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Link to Reddit

originally posted by: breakingbs

Well id like to know what the hell they they thought was so funny about all this.

I bet it was typical HS bull.... Someone butthurt or jealous, the Millie girl talking to someone's boyfriend, etc. that got WAY out of control. Sounds like a few more in custody.

Mob mentality probably just got these kids in a WHOLE LOT of trouble...And they deserve every bit of it. It is terrorism, in a way, to inflict psychological terror like that onto a community and to threaten kids, schools, malls, theaters. etc.

The crap they posted is AWFUL. There are tons of screenshots of their posts on the reddit board. Really just awful things coming from a deranged and/or overactive and violent imagination.

edit on 6-1-2016 by lovebeck because: Eta: Link to reddit forum on topic.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I think its just ridiculous, actually. (And yes, they should be punished to the full extent of the law.)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The evil that exists today among this young generation is really alarming. Young people not only have to worry about being bullied, they now have to worry about possibly losing their life due to a crazed fellow student(s). Youth today are acting out their most sinister hateful thoughts. They let their anger overwhelm them and focus only on getting revenge instead of thinking about the consequences of their actions.

We certainly live in dangerous and evil times.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Police are searching three properties now.
A mall was threatened as well.
Crossbows and shotguns seen being taken out of the home
source

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Eh the purse stuff was all capitalized, me thinks it is a red herring by the writer to get the FBI looking for a girl.
In short a false clue.
In addition I would note that they said they would easily outsmart them to get to her.
How is walking past someone who doesn't check purses outsmarting them?
Why would you bother to mention purses if that is the way they intended to get in? They must know its being read by the FBI.
They also claim to want to "snap her neck" this does imply to me someone who is male.
I don't have much evidence to support the "snapping the neck" comment other than as a man I hear more men use that as a threat then women.

edit on 6-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join