It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Facebook Poster Continues To Promise Upcoming Mass Shooting At Indiana High School

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
perezhilton.com...

Plainfield High School in Plainfield, Indiana has been under a constant threat of terror over the last two weeks ever since an anonymous Facebook page started releasing extremely graphic and specific threats about a mass shooting that will take place at the school at some point in the near future.

The threats have centered around a girl at the school initially identified only as Millie, with the poster seeming to want very serious and horrifying payback against the poor high school student.

The school was shut down for a couple of weeks and the police are deeming the online threats as not credible but still creey Facebook messages continue.

It's probably time to use that electronic spy net and locate the owner of this Facebook account! Has Facebook themselves been contacted?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What? Isn't "Anonymous Facebook Poster" an oxymoron? How is that even possible? They track everything. Right?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

I doubt this person used any personal information when creating that account, unless they really want to be caught? But obviously there are ways to track people down from the internet, thanks Snowden!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Give'im some silly punch and lead him out somewhere

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This sounds like a jealous girl to me. Notice how the stress was on not even checking the "purses" AND I walked right through without being touched.

Millie might be popular, the girl might not be. Pure speculation on my part though.

Hope it is just some angry kid venting and not a real possibility.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Im sick of this little type of twerp, i dont know why its the same type always popping up or where they come from, sick of the media focus on it, really question why its always this type of mf, and think it makes the whole 2nd amendment thing look bad. The media loves this one little type of twirp. Blah blah blah, remembered forevarrrrr!!!

-come here and let me....

-
edit on 5-1-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

BS.... They (gubmint) already know who .....

They just want to ride the "OMG WE NEED MORE RESOURCES TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS"

mantra, much like the authorities did when the terrorists killed those innocents in San Bernadino , as if the creation of a monstrous fed agency, DHS and the freedoms already yielded (albeit temporary, after 9/11, then suddenly permanent with the passage of the ... get this.... the USA FREEDOM ACT).

Ok so I am rambling... I am pissed

The folks ( =WE THE PEOPLE) have given TOO much already to the gov't... the folks need results, not more demands upon the citizens...

Enough is enough....

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
www.indystar.com...

From the article in the above link i found it interesting that it went quite during winter break then started up again right after, I would start looking at the students who went out of town with the folks should be able to narrow it down pretty quick.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
Thank you! That was very well said.
Funny things it's not long after all the talk of Obama's anti gun executive actions and here's a story about somebody threatening mass shootings. Nothing seems off here. Nope. Not at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Definitely. There will likely be some manifesto whinging about Chads and girls not paying him any attention.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It looks like 3 people have been taken into custody for questioning.
Local Fox news station

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I am more upset for the folks in east LA county, and the MASSIVE natural gas leak... and the lack of NATIONAL news...

I thought that an administration so eager to push the GREEN agenda, would have LEAPED on the Opportunity to demonize the BIG oil companies for this complete and utter failure ...

yet... crickets.....

Oh for the desire that in 1979, a shutoff valve was replaced, not eliminated.. by the BIG $$$ corporation...

Normally I would say it's laughable... but I think we are in crying times now...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

FBI isn't going to run out and stop this shooting. That doesn't help a gun ban in any way. They NEED desperately for these kinds of things to happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Then that would be the one time i slapped a girl, and it might be over and over.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Facebook hasn't closed or suspended the account? They'll suspend an account for someone using fake name. They'll pull photos and posts if people complain.

Facebook logs IP addresses ... there's no way that the authorities can't know who/where this person is. Impossible.

Why the account wasn't shut down and the person arrested within 48 hours of the first post is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

so it's Facebook's fault....

We are in for some troubled times ......

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I'm thinking the person is logging on at the library or coffee shops, I would be watching those areas.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Maybe we're supposed to have a go at it ourselves.
edit on 6-1-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

An IP doesnt necessarily trace back to the correct individual.

However to not be traced requires a lot of insight that goes further than just computer knowledge.

Also even if they know the correct person and they have them under surveillance they will likely watch for a bit to see all involved and motives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join