It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation and ET contact

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Wow, what an experience! Sending some prayer, in case you still need it, and seems you might! Can't be easy sharing that, though I do feel it's needed here. Do you still have issues? Can make it somewhat regular if needed. No details necessary.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Some very good threads. Skyfloating's Et contact meditation threads are one way of pursuing this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

How would one be able to discern between an intense thought or memory, voices in head/schizophrenia or actual channeled E.T. contact not unlike what was alleged to have happened during the Ra material Law Of One event?

At this time I cannot but I do "experience" an intelligence in the depths of meditation that has reasonable, logical thoughts, advice and ideas that seems separate from my own entity. Something is trying to get through, but I dont know what it is or what specifically it wants me to do other than live, experience and do my best to be of service to others as best I can in my own way.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Naturally seeking answers on this on the most important question there is, is natural, intelligent, the right thing to do even.

I know those heavily indoctrinated into religions call this entities. But religion is based on corporal ufology, and ancient earth history, annanuki's etc. Mauro Biglino's translations of the old testament were very eye opening. One thing he brought up (and there were many passages in his book from the flying crafts, base at Sumar, cigar shaped and more saucer shaped, ie, a flying scroll. There are many different ways this can interpreted. The bible choses certain vowels and prefers to put it into a context. But the actual meanings, and therefore words could have gone another way, ie flying cylindar, or what we would call a cigar shaped craft). But when he was giving lectures on the burnt offerings and why the burnt meat was more favorable than crops and vegetables, after all we would think of a Spiritual God as being Kind and more into fruits and veggies.

Well someone at the talk worked for Nasa and told him that they had contracted a perfume company to create burnt meat scent for training, because in space, the surface layer of cells sloughs off and burns and you have to get use to this smell in an artificial atmosphere in space.

Which brings us back to corporal ET.

There are obviously fear based and negative experiences, though the worst of the worst are running this planet, and any negatives would be probably military.

Just want to help, love all Hero's! Reach up to the stars at night, be prepared to give the bad guys a lecture. I do! They're not off any hooks and need to turn the dial up on their love to go home.

When you have the right intent, and Love in your heart for others and really want to help, that door opens. Both corporal and Family, Guidance, the whole thing. And if negative starts to occur you send Love, ask for help from positive and have faith in Goodness, courage and compassion.

Don't allow anyone to put you in a box, there are Hero's up there, and Wake Up Team, and your own Family watching over.

Every one gets checkups here. ie physical ones! Skeptics too! But there are many other ways that contact takes place, through meditation, telepathy, greetings, physical, astral.

You can also look into your memories. Regression might surprise you as you're interested and means you're probably more aware of contact with those checkups, buried under the surface layer of memory.

I want to add one more point. Be positive. Just have love, gratitude for everyone up there. Do you practice psi, or sensing? Remote viewing, free style? In spring or warm weather, sitting under the stars and sensing everyone, memory flooding in, people you know and sense? And you feel so happy, exited and grateful for your family everywhere, those you love everywhere. And you should be feeling almost like doing cartwheels. Thats the kind of attitude needed!
edit on 5-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
@ all: thanks for your contributions and opinions.

I am doing this for about over two years now and at this point i maybe should tell a bit more about it:
In the beginning it had some very positiv and very negativ effects, mostly how the people in my closer enviroment reacted on me. I was certainly undergoing some changes, like i stopped smoking and eating meat, but the first experiences were much like "mental orgasms" everytime i discovered a new insight, so i kept doing it and kept digging for answers, even though my ex and my mother were absolutely against it and eventually turned against me.

First it had a religious taste, but i am not very much into that. I mean, i believe in a general overseeing divine force, but certainly not in all the personifications and myths about angels and demons.
Very soon after that, i saw the best cloud pareidolia ever, a statue of ishtar, Venus, or however you want to call her: a goddess, or as i understand it: an image of an archetype. I had played a bit with arithmetical magic in my younger years and am basically an asigned priestress of hers, in my magical endeavour. That's why i don't fear other "entities".

Shortly after in a "cloud of weeds" i was sitting underneath the trees watching the pink, orange evening skies and my thoughts started running wild. At that point i was convinced that Roswell was real and military men tort
edit on 6-1-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
... tortured and killed the little fellows. And that it is their parents coming for their revenge, or some answers. I saw lights zig zaging and hunting each other, darkening, brightening, just playing with each other.
And at this point i thought "if you behave like animals you will be treated like animals"

Please note i don't hear voices, these are just thoughts.
What i am hoping for with this, is like minded people interested in a meditational experiment. Are here some others open minded, experienced and "clean" enough to join me?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

all interesting but im not sure how much stock i put in Greer TBH, He seems way too fame and money hungry

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

There is a spiritual aspect in the multiverse there are higher and lower realms. We're in tests here. But its not complicated.

It can be as simple as standing under the stars in a positive uplifting mode and just shouting internally, hey I know you're up there, please show up and fly over my head!

Roswell is real and many other bases. What you read about in ufology is the tip of the iceberg.

The crashes and remains they took were given basically, but there are skirmishes between different sides and species even going on. Its often the losers that get downed.

But that was one of the things my son had in his memories, being shown future events on a viewing screen that he was not allowed to retain until whatever time is right if it even occurs, and then on another occasion crashes with wounded crew. During our sightings and contact he had several episodes of missing time.

edit on 6-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I am not saying it is this or that, i said i want to find out.

See, just like this, the concept goes to pot. No good question goes unpunished here.

I meditate every day and am able to get pretty deep. Once, in a whisper of movement, I went 30 miles out of my body. I've heard a voice, once. It sounded as if the old man was talking to a crowd, about me....The effer called me a boy. I'd bust his fr#$@^&&** .....

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Objects would move on their own. Loud bangs and footsteps heard by me and my mother could be heard from upstairs, but on investigation nothing was there. All of a sudden you couldn't get a phone signal anywhere in our home anymore, previously it was full bars - this is what prompted me outside on my encounter. My father suddenly developed violent night terrors. I could no longer sleep. Only during the day. the most unexplained part though is that there was just a feeling of total unease in our home for about 3 months, then it just vanished.....

This sounds uncannily like what I experienced 39 years ago almost to the day. My experience was not brought on by meditation but by other means that may be a t&c violation to discuss. I had a terrifying experience followed by things moving on their own, footsteps walking around and around in my room, and things falling off the walls. Worst period of my life that's for sure. This lasted maybe a few months to a year following the original trauma I don't really remember how long. I'm getting very anxious and shaky just remembering it right now.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Do those who meditate ever listen to audio tracks like binaural beats or guided meditations? I've been meditating before bed off and on for the past year and yearn to experience something more than what I have. Basically, I tend to just clear my mind and that's about all that happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thetical

Well what we are talking here is basically channeling. You use the meditation to enter a trance and then look for symbols.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Im trying to understand why someone would want to abandon their mind and give it up to other entities that can traverse the timeline. Does this make any sense? You think you are getting some kind of truth or knowledge, but what you are really getting is possession. You are a game to these beings, a mere toy, just another notch in their gun stock of pride.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

I don't want to and i never did abandon my mind. But since observation and experiences point towards something, it is natural human behaviour to investigate.
I don't believe in posession and it is not an established fact if there even are beings. A collective unconscious is a very reasonable explanation, as is a vivid imagination...
But if no one with an unbiased mind tries, we will never know.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My experiences have told me to run in the other direction, and I didn't ask to be intruded upon! But the more attention you give to these intelligences, their appearance and influence will start to cross over into your material life. Yeah, I would like to know exactly what all the answers are, but I don't like being toyed with just to be told a lie.

I don't have much more to offer in this discussion, because I don't think you will find any real answers in the entities that would like to guide you. But at the very least, what you are doing might get to the point that you remember what I'm saying and you will understand why I'm saying it here.

Be wise. We are human beings with our own consciousness. Some thing are not meant to be cultivated, but rebuked, especially if they infringe upon that..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

My guess would be you were asking the wrong questions. Stuff about the future, probably? No one can tell the future, because it is a colaboration of all the free-wills involved. We made an agreement, i won't ask about the future and they won't lie to me. So far i would say it works.
And the benefits are huge. Whenever i really need something, i follow the hints and get it for free. So it is already crossing over into my material life.
It is all a matter of your own attitude. Greedy people, or those who want to harm others, or who want to be special, or who are afraid, will find lessons.
Balanced, trusting, humble and honest people will find rewards.
As i started this i believed in god, now i learned he doesn't exist. But i found something more powerfull and fullfilling, my own responsibility and the great force of shared consciousness. You can read other people, not their thoughts, but all the subtile hints they unconscioussly express through face expression and body language and voice modulation.
I don't delude myself into thinking i can manipulate reality, but i can adjust my own behaviour and break up my own thought patterns. Which has huge effects on how people respond, how the universe responds and on how these "entities" respond.
Just don't blame others for your own mistakes, as you are doing. Lesson I.
Be honest to yourself and don't hand over your free will and self responsibility. Lesson II.
Accept your just a tiny wheel in the big machine of society. Lesson III.
Never panic and always control your imagination. Lesson IV.
The magic lies in the small miracles and always in the now, no one can alter the past or predict the future. Lesson V.
Don't want what you don't need. Lesson VI.
Contenance and awareness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join