It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's New Years Resolution...Ignore Donald Trump and hard audience questions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think most entrants are best served by avoiding direct exchanges with Trump. Never play chess with a pigeon, right?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Hillary's New Years Resolution...Ignore Donald Trump

That bit of wisdom alone is worth voting for her!
Despite the never-ending petty and wasteful stream of persecution by the Republikkkans who seem to have nothing better to do then just be obstructionists in anything 'progressive'..
It is the Republikkkans that will create President Hillary!
Trump is just a klown, pre-show!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think Hillary has realised that if she attacks Trump then he will not be constrained in opening up every single shady aspect of the Clinton's past. All of those things that are talked about but never really truly have the spotlighht fall on them on a world wide basis will be aired, including at debate time if Trump wins the GOP nomination. It is a very dangerous proposition for her and if she pushed Trump now it could even lead to her losing the Democratic nomination. I think, therefore, leaving Trump to another day is very smart. She knows she cant win in an argument against Trump because he has no political boundaries. If Trumps support starts to wane, expect her to open up though.
edit on 7/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Despite the never-ending petty and wasteful stream of persecution by the Republikkkans who seem to have nothing better to do then just be obstructionists in anything 'progressive'..

The term 'progressive' is misused. It's a positive label assigned to garner broad support. Who wouldn't want to progress in life as long as one was progressing to a positive outcome. Therein lies the problem with those that would label themselves as progressives. The evidence we see is that America is not at all progressing towards equality and fairness, for example, under the Democrats (or the Republicans for that matter). There is a acceleration of wealth distribution in favour of the few and a shrinking of the middle class.

I would characterise most politicians, on both sides, as progressive in some ways, but certainly not in all.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: namelesss

The term 'progressive' is misused. It's a positive label assigned to garner broad support.

Perhaps I wasn't clear.
The intended definition of 'progress', as I used it, is, ultimately, any motion in the direction of unconditional Love/Enlightenment!
Politicizing it, agendizing it, was not my intent (though of many, granted), but was speaking of all humans, not anything merely 'local'.

Who wouldn't want to progress in life as long as one was progressing to a positive outcome.

Uh, oh!
Now we have this sticky wicket of defining 'positive'!
And 'outcome'?
Is not every moment of our lives an 'outcome' (in a temporo-lineal' way)?

And as for 'positive', I'd say that is not your call.
You have no clue what you need, no one does;

"Sometimes we get what we want (and often take 'credit' for it), but we ALWAYS get exactly what we need (for which we make excuses one day, and thank God for the next!)!"

Therein lies the problem with those that would label themselves as progressives.

Therein lies, again, agreement!
I do not label myself anything, how silly, nor do I label others.
So, to this particular vain imaginary game, I plead ignorance.

The evidence we see is that America is not at all progressing towards equality and fairness, for example, under the Democrats (or the Republicans for that matter). There is a acceleration of wealth distribution in favour of the few and a shrinking of the middle class.

Woah, slow down there, my friend, the 'evidence' that I see, is that America was a large proportion, for 200 tears, a 'concentration camp' for black folks!
And 200 years later, the struggle continues!
How frigging dare you suggest that it cannot be called 'progress', to all humanity, that we have come to where we are?
And there is far to go!
Now, you want to talk about women, and their 'progress from being 'property, just like the slave, to this well progressed stage of this struggle!
Moving on to 'atheists' and 'gays' and 'Muslims' and "those ... Jews!" (still!), we gotta lotta 'progressin' to do!
And the evidence has blasted to me that the Republikkkans exist to harass that uppity ... you know what I mean!
Before that it was to harass and impede the last president under which we were financially in the black!
Or, in other words, to act qua the 'enemy of progress', unless the particular 'progress' enricheth the politician! *__-

I would characterise most politicians, on both sides, as progressive in some ways, but certainly not in all.

You leave me smiling at the ... skillful way... that you couched that bet! *__-
But most? That might be hard to validate with any real, and 'minimally biased'... hahahahahaahaa.. (oops, sorry about that), evidence/logic.
Perhaps I have just been around too long... *__-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join