It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Media Manipulation? Claims to have support of women and minorities, but where are they?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Trump says even the Flintstones were PC.

3 Flintstones Winston Cigarettes Commercials

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know, right? We womenfolk sure have come a long way, huh?

This thread is a joke!

Right, I mean if you count up all the women you circled in the Alabama and Massachusets photos there has to be at least 80 of them. I even saw 2 black women in the Alabama rally. Go Trump.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There are plenty of women and minorities in his crowds. Many shots are far too far away to tell who is who, or race, or anything. In all where you can tell, the crowds have plenty of women, and enough minorities. Think about it - the population is about 86% white, so only 15% of any crowd should be expected to be something else. Then, you have to consider that the pictures that are close-ups only show certain segments. When many are from left-leaning sites, that support Hillary, of course they would look for shots that were all white. It pushes their agenda. 85% one color, it isn't hard to do.

The pictures I saw were close to half women, and they showed minorities as well. Several blacks, some Asians, a couple that looked Hispanic. How anyone can look and claim there are none, I can't understand! Seems desperate to me. Like the guy or not, is that the best argument?

Side note - just noticed your avatar is a Sith bunny - will have to show my oldest son! He'll love that!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If having a degree makes it more likely you are a good critical thinker but having a degree doesn't guarantee that you are a good critical thinker, please explain your rationale. It would then seem to me that there is no really good case to be made that the degree and critical thinking have much of a relationship beyond correlation at most.

If you'd read the words you just typed carefully you'd see that there is a lot of middle ground to work with where my reasoning makes a lot of sense. Maybe read up on the definitions of the words "more" and "all" and see that they aren't the same thing.

For example: say we have two sets of 10 people. One set goes to college and the other set doesn't. Of the two sets, let's say that 3 people in each set are naturally good critical thinkers. But after college, 4 more of the college set are now good critical thinkers. This adds up to 7 in the college set while only 3 critical thinkers remain in the non-college set. 7 is MORE than 3 but isn't the entire set of ten. This is why you should pay attention to the words you are using. Or rather it takes a bit of critical thinking to understand what I'm saying.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You didn't prove anything lol. I, however, proved that the less educated vote democratic, along with those below poverty.

Except that wasn't ever what I was trying to prove. Like I said, you've been having a separate conversation in your head from the one I was having.

I clearly showed that AT THIS MOMENT in time most of Trump's support comes from non-college educated Republicans. I showed that with polling numbers taken from December of last year/month. What you are talking about is completely unrelated to what I was demonstrating. At no point was I referring to historical voting trends. I was always just talking about what demographics make up Trump's support. I know this is upsetting for you, but it's true. Sometimes the truth hurts though.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Those are elaborate Photoshop images that Trump pays millions to create...

On a serious note, how funny that the OP posted a link that refutes his own claim! ...and they claim Trump supporters aren't smart...

The OP can't possibly be full of BS.
Don't you know that the OP is an "intellectual"?...He told us so.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Those are elaborate Photoshop images that Trump pays millions to create...

On a serious note, how funny that the OP posted a link that refutes his own claim! ...and they claim Trump supporters aren't smart...

The OP can't possibly be full of BS.
Don't you know that the OP is an "intellectual"?...He told us so.

That he did! We must be confused.....

Still can't believe this hasn't been moved already. It's completely false!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join