It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if our planets are actually bigger than others in other galaxies? NASA maybe lying?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking at this, maybe we are in the Center of the universe(conspiracy).

en.wikipedia.org...

So, it seems that we don't have a proper video of Mars apparently from NASA. We are still using old snapshot technology on Mars rover.

Maybe we are the Creators. What if other planets that NASA finds in other galaxies are actually smaller than ours than what they say is the truth? What if we are actually giants to other alien beings if we land on their planet? What if our Sun is actually the biggest star in the universe compare to others?

Forget Star Wars, etc.

Maybe NASA is hiding secrets. But, if NASA doesn't bring back video images from Mars who can we actually trust? We have the technology, we have satellites and wireless internet. I can't see any reason why NASA can't send any Mars Rover with a GO Pro camera on within a few years to be honest. NASA should've done this a while back ago. Why are they still using crappy snapshot camera technology? We got like Terabyte hard drives we can have really long videos for 30+ years.

It is time for NASA to move on. Get with the time NASA. We even have radiation proof technology(from military). It could be used and combined for the search on Mars and the Moon.

Even on space using Satellite flying around Mars. I mean it could be a long distance PC and delete some pointless files.
edit on 4-1-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Then I guess Astronomy 101 lied it's ass off to me! I paid good money for that class!!!

There will be blood tonight!

This image is from our perspective, that's why we are in the center.

edit on 4-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

OMG, Swills, thank you for that picture.
I saw a yahoo news article with it earlier, but for some reason none of the links to see the full photo worked. Very nice that 20 minutes later I see it shared on here. So once again, thank you, I wanted to see it in bigger detail.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You do realize there are other space agencies around the world that have nothing to do with NASA, right? And that NASA does not have sole domain over space?

You, hopefully, also realize that humans have been studying space for far longer than NASA has ever existed, right?

That "proof" is not always a video.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Maybe NASA is hiding secrets. But, if NASA doesn't bring back video images from Mars who can we actually trust? We have the technology, we have satellites and wireless internet. I can't see any reason why NASA can't send any Mars Rover with a GO Pro camera on within a few years to be honest. NASA should've done this a while back ago. Why are they still using crappy snapshot camera technology? We got like Terabyte hard drives we can have really long videos for 30+ years.

Consider the possibility that there are no rovers on Mars, and the whole thing is part of a massive deception designed to make people believe we're on an unremarkable blue ball amidst a random, chaotic and stupid universe.

They supposedly put a man on the moon--and videotaped it--almost 50 years ago. For some reason... they can't make it work now? It's 2016. I can fit a film studio Stanley Kubrick would've died for in my pocket.

There are no videos from the rovers on Mars because there are no rovers on Mars.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

That pic...it isn't to scale...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
sounds like something out of men in black i dont buy it

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
yeah theres a good reason nobody has been back to the moon....all the tech to do it...in most countrys.....all the money....keen people....but ning nada.....the mind boggles doesnt it.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
or what if?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
To some extent I think we are at the center of the universe, at least as far as we know. Does it not look the same in every direction after all? Maybe everywhere is the center, or there is none. I don't know. And as a matter of fact, neither does the best of our esteemed scientists really. We just don't know.

As for other planets being smaller than ours, does it matter?

And on the videos from mars thing, as far as I know it's kind of a band width issue.
edit on 1 4 2016 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

But, if NASA doesn't bring back video images from Mars who can we actually trust?

What information would a video provide as opposed to images a few minutes apart?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

For all intents and purposes, we are in the center of the Universe.

Until such time as we find someone else Out There, we might as well be an Earth-centric Universe.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
We are not in the center of the Solar System. Nor are we in the center of the Galaxy for that matter. Much less the Universe, which has no center. As opposed to the previous two things, which do.

edit on 1/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Maybe we are the Creators.

Oh god, let's hope not.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
We are not in the center of the Solar System. Nor are we in the center of the Galaxy for that matter. Much less the Universe, which has no center. As opposed to the previous two things, which do.

I would agree with you on we are not at the center of our solar system, or galaxy, but what is you basis for saying we are not at the center of the universe?

Ahh you beat me with an edit.

edit on 1 4 2016 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This I know.

I'm speaking only from a certain perspective.

I don't hold the opinion that we're indeed the center of the Universe... No fear.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Speaking from a certain perspective when you know that perspective is erroneous doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Didn't say it did. It's just a perspective.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

This I know.

I don't hold the opinion that we're indeed the center of the Universe... No fear.

I guess the question I'm asking is what is the evidence, or proof, that we are not?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage
Dang it. You asked the right question.

As far as the observable Universe goes, guess what? We are at the center of it.
But Meeblewarp, on his home planet of Zimwat, in the galaxy Formwort is in the center of his observable Universe too. So, who's actually in the center of the Universe?

We know we aren't at the center of the Solar System and we know we aren't in the center of the Galaxy. We orbit the Sun and the Sun moves around the center of the Milky Way. So how can we be at the actual center of anything.

The Universe has no center.

edit on 1/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join