It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover-up claim over NYE mass sexual assaults

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Agree, I would help also I wish I had been there.. No Pictures or footage or any other men around and I know for sure German men would not stand idle while their wives or children were being assaulted . There must have been some fighting as the women involved would not have just let this happen. I will wait for some better official story as I presume the Right wings flap flapping are having a propaganda fest..

Apparently two men had stepped in one instance to your Right Wing propaganda fest. Of course you will probably diss the source of eyewitness accounts because it doesn't fit your narrative.

"The screaming girls had only been rescued when two men stepped in and the attackers ran off, stealing their mobile phones in the process".
www.dailymail.co.uk... arnival-no-area-females.html#ixzz3wTTeTTlp

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Siddharta

You would think having supposedly just fresh from a war torn country, people in shock from having witnessing scores of friends, family and loved ones torn to pieces in bombing raids, they would be far less zealous from the big bang fire works display rather than cheering and celebrating. PTS or something would be normal, not getting off on the display.

You are presuming that those people were freshly arrived refugees. Nobody said that. The police rather suspects some trickster networks they already know for some time. Sadly this is a common problem here in my town. A few months ago somebody tried to pull out my purse, too. But these guys were gypsies, legally here as citizens of the EU.

Since they only arrested 5 suspects yet, we will have to wait if the SOKO Neujahr (Task Force New Year) will show up some results soon.

Many of us watched the inflood, the huge one that swelled in October and we know when they say not white, African and Arabic, what it means.

Since there were immigrants in the past, and many New Years, but only this one is suddenly surging with violence.

So you are on an agenda.

And we're not buying it.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Every day I keep checking to see what people are doing in Europe and waiting. Because you don't hide in your homes, you don't allow this to happen to your kids. And Merkel's true statements on how multiculturism does not work, until somebody forced her to betray Germany and Europe this past year, are the truth! You can't mix these groups.

And we have to uphold, defend and protect our societies and cultures, and our race!

Millions with bullhorns need to go on a general strike, leave their homes and demand new leaders, with arrests done on the current crop, borders CLOSED, and deportations.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I originally come from Texas, and have lived in Germany now for almost 20 years. I have worked all over Germany and the Benelux as well as contracts in Eastern Europe and the Middle East. I don't pretend to be an authority on Europe and relate to things based on experience and personal information. Germany is located in the Western sphere of influence so to say, meaning it's media is Western Capitalist Based, (assumed owned). I do read and speak, write, (albiet with a spelling check and Google Translate) German, Duch/Vlaams and of course Texan English
. One does have to be sceptical about which German new sources one reads. The most impartial and non-biased I have come across to date is Der Spiegel. Now if you read the link attached, you will see some suprising critical views about the refugees as well as some articles showing both sides of the discussion.

I have found that most of the German people that I have met are well indoctrinated, and do accept responsibility for WW2 to the painful point of being completely anti-violent, pacifist, believing all the governemnt tells them without question. It is even against the law to question their own guilt involving the holocaust. You will be put in jail for questioning the Official Story.

Is this being covered up? NO, is it being downplayed? Absolutely, hell the mayor of Köln who was stabbed was also the city government official resposible for intergrating immigrants into the local community before she became mayor.

So have a look at this link and be sure to look at the links to associated stories on the left hand side of the page and decide for yourself.

Der Spiegel

edit on 6-1-2016 by rougeskut because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

New years eve 2015, Immigrant riots in Cologne Germany - An eyewitness account

Eye witness testimony of events in Cologne, bouncers were helping to protect the women and stop the attacks.

The police stood by and did NOTHING.

So this is from their own Government. This is from the PTB criminally insane cartel who need to be thrown in dungeons for the rest of their lives.

And I keep waiting. When will people hold a general strike and grab the bullhorns and blow their hoodies off by screaming day and night by the millions until they government is arrested. Step down isn't enough, because who the hell wants to pay salaries, dental, medical and pensions to traitors. ARREST THEM. Give them nothing.

Those harmed by their policies sue their estates and make them destitute.

Thats how you deal.

Close the border and totally deport even radical, long standing immigrants, let alone these new ones.

I'd use the Burka/Hijab as the sign of whether you're higher mind, and believe in equality or radical. If you're forced to or agree to wear that, you're family is gone!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'd sue the police families too. All who were assaulted and did not have rescue and arrests performed, (and if the jails are filled like I heard, then you have temporary places to stash these primitives!), need to sue the police, the mayor, the officials, the government for redress and ensure they have no cash, no estates, no homes left.

One of the things people, including those hired as police, fail to understand. It's not law. None of the NWO, or policies that endanger a nation, in fact it can be termed, gross criminal endangerment of your country and aiding and abetting terrorists. Any high risk immigration does that by the way. And its treason and high criminal charges that follow. Thats the real law.

These things aren't legal. Obama's pen isn't legal. Its not something you can enforce. You don't follow those dictates. They're not legally binding and in fact some of them are massive crimes.

Do something folks.

Oh, will add this: if they're standing on a hidden platform of corporate law whereas your birth certificate divorces you from the constitutional rights: that is also not legal. That corporate, navy law, is TREASON, its not legally binding, and in fact they keep it hidden for that very reason.

Hence if there are any police chiefs and mayors that don't take actions, or any groups that don't address the governments illegal activities and lay serious charges against them, because secretly they feel prevented due to a hidden corporate law, IT'S NOT LEGAL.
ACT!

AND START NOW!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Why don't you start first? We still feel very comfortable here in our country, which is one of the best of this world.
It is not perfect and sometimes there is trouble above the normal level.

No need to start an anarchical Fourth Reich, as I would interprete your description of what should be done.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Political correctness is suicide.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Dude - what has Obama's birth certificate to do with criminal gangs in germany?

With all respect. Your post does not make sense. I shows your affiliation though.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

How is this a cover up when the news all over the world report about it?

Or did you just need a way to start another thread about it, since this one already exists? Though the other one's title is even worse.

So what exactly is wrong with the title of either of these threads???

Are you implying that these events didn't happen?? Because you know what? The world is wakng up to this stuff and it does happen, its been reality in Europe for years, as a result of this moronic policy of importing people who see a skirt as 'being awhore' and an invitation for rape!!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

No one said the events in Köln did not happen.

But it should be clear by now that no media cover up was taking place.

Even all these intenational medias cited here from BBC to DailyFail name their sources which are all german news sources.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

No one said the events in Köln did not happen.

But it should be clear by now that no media cover up was taking place.

Even all these intenational medias cited here from BBC to DailyFail name their sources which are all german news sources.

Deny ignorance.

Duh, alternative media have forced the mainstream to acknowledge it because it WAS being swept under the rug and hushed as much as possible.

It stil took 5freakin days derp derp. Where were the reports of this on January FIRST?!?!?

The beauty of the global web is these days they can't get away that crap.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Police reported 20 reports on the 1st January.
All the other reports came in later.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Something very nefarious is happening in Germany. It almost reads like a social experiment, done purposely to test world reaction.

How is Angela Merkel still in power?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

In this special case? No. This was too much for Cologne to put it under a blanket and keep smiling. We have a lot of tourists here, who need to get a clear message that they are safe here.

Also the right wing extremists try to get some ground here.

A clear message they are safe!?!?!?! Sounds to me like they clearly ARENT!!

And it's pretty funny how often you use the phrase "right wing extremists".... The German school system and their guilt training have obviously been very successful at molding your mind to think that defending you right to exist as a nation/people/culture is something "right wing".

WAKE UP.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

So from cover up to 'it took days to inform'.

Let me lay out some context:

Don't try to claim that I changed narrative because I gave the article in the op, and that particular cover up the article was talking about was on how long it took for this news to come out.

As for there not being a cover up in total in European countries, and even in the U.S. to crimes being committed by a large percentage of Islamic immigrants these days, and in the U.S. by many immigrants from south of the border as well? That claim that there isn't a cover-up is also false.

You should know by now there is a downplay of immigrant crime going on in Europe, and the U.S. (BTW, I was an immigrant as well so don't try the race card on me)

Not all immigrant will resort to a life of crime, but the percentages of such crimes are increasing, and most of the main media channels, as well as western governments in both sides of the Atlantic are downplaying and even denying in many instances such crime.

Immigrant crime in Europe

Immigrant crime In the U.S.

edit on 6-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thanks for that link. It does prove that even the police chief in Cologne, and the local government tried to hide the crimes since they stated that New Year's Eve was a happy time and there were no incidents.

And while German media and authorities stand accused of covering up previous incidents to avoid stoking tensions, there are fears the upcoming carnival celebrations in Cologne will see a repeat of the brazen attacks.

Both Cologne's police chief and Germany's public broadcaster yesterday apologised after they were accused of attempting to cover up the extraordinary attacks.

On New Year's Day police said the celebrations had passed off peacefully with a 'jolly atmosphere'. But then dozens of women said they had been robbed and sexually assaulted during the night.
Wolfgang Albers, the head of the city's police, refused to step down despite criticism for failing to arrest a single person over the attacks. Asked why police had claimed the celebrations had passed off peacefully, he said: 'That was wrong. For this we apologise.'

Public TV station ZDF also apologised for being slow to cover the attacks, which were initially only reported in local medi.

Ralf Jaeger, Interior Minister of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) declined to give further details of the investigation but said he expected 'a very detailed report' this week from the police.

It comes as Cologne city councillor Judith Wolter wrote a letter urging people to avoid the city centre after declaring it unsafe 'for women' in the wake of the attacks.

www.dailymail.co.uk... arnival-no-area-females.html

So Cologne is "at least for now" part of the "imaginary" no-go zones for women...

Humm, the "imaginary no-go zones" keep increasing in numbers.... It must be "people's imagination right"? As some people keep claiming...

edit on 6-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Why don't you start first? We still feel very comfortable here in our country, which is one of the best of this world.
It is not perfect and sometimes there is trouble above the normal level.

No need to start an anarchical Fourth Reich, as I would interprete your description of what should be done.

My dear, this is a numbers thing. And if and when crowds begin here, to do what I said, or form in any way, I'll be there, bullhorn in hand.

I don't believe in martyrs, but in people getting together and doing the right thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

They have an article on infowars with links, including one of a translated interview:
Police Leader reported My night with the brutal mob

Was going to post the translation but the links seem to mess up. So its in the article. And 14/15 were Syrian refugees, and 1 from Afghanistan, of the 15 arrested and there is a big cover up, they don't want to have the public aware I guess and legitimize all their concerns. But can't imagine any Germans are fooled.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I find this particular incident somewhat confusing.

The USA press has been profoundly biased and delayed in reporting anything islamic-related for many years. I remember when France was in riots and fires and Akbar signs everywhere, my husband and I watched videos on the internet and it had been DAYS and still none of the newscasts had mentioned it. Geez this was like two decades ago. When they finally did, they said it was "dissatisfied youths." Oh brother. When a sniper was thought to be a while male he was all over the news. Turns out he'd changed his name to an islamic one quite some time before but the news carefully only used his old name once they finally got it. There's so many examples of bias that 'downplays' any islamic relationship to crimes I've come to not trust the media at all -- not just for that reason, but it adds to the infinite stack of them. One thing that often throws a wrench in it is that alternative and internet media will cover things, and the mainstream is gradually either pulled into mentioning it or, if they already had, into broadening the scope of what they're mentioning (now that so many know anyway). Then it looks like they were talking about it all along, but it's more insidious than that. So maybe this particular example doesn't fly, I don't know. But hypersensitivity about the subject is reasonable given history.

Meanwhile the thing about Sweden and not being able to talk about actual crimes is frightening. This is what creates vigilante groups, like the kind that lynch people, because their only leverage and retaliation is via that approach.

I think if the only people becoming refugee immigrants were those truly desperate, they wouldn't be complaining about not enough TVs (like in that video in Germany). They'd be happy to be alive. If they aren't desperate I don't see any reason to let them in as a refugee -- otherwise they can get on a list and wait like everybody else has to. I know europe has very different policies than we in the USA do, apparently. I can't see it's done most of europe much besides bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join