It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rather simple question about Genesis.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

We are not discusssing Satanic witness as you infer...asking about the witness for you imply the Satanic review of judging in Hell, obviously by your own quote and personal review of my information

I did not say satanic witness - I dont subscribe to "hell"
I simply asked was the witness just an observer or was it the perpetrator, and what is the significance of painting it in, as a warning to us?

are sick and tired of your evil considerations of our life as if we are data. How different are you to us in your

"your" "you" "your"
I have not done anything to you, why attack me

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

We are not discusssing Satanic witness as you infer...asking about the witness for you imply the Satanic review of judging in Hell, obviously by your own quote and personal review of my information

I did not say satanic witness - I dont subscribe to "hell"
I simply asked was the witness just an observer or was it the perpetrator, and what is the significance of painting it in, as a warning to us?

are sick and tired of your evil considerations of our life as if we are data. How different are you to us in your

"your" "you" "your"
I have not done anything to you, why attack me

There are 2 separate discussions on this forum.

1 discussion is trying to get public information and advice from an organization who has no personal advice about the UFO attacks.

The second discussion is an underhanded retort to the victim of the UFO attacks.

Humanity already advised the elite organization occult studiers that the UFO is artificial and that the UFO attacks life...Earth stone....atmosphere....Nature and you ignore us.

The ancients from written evidence also provide information that states that they too were attacked by the UFO conditions.

The Christ stigmata for example and the murder of the Christ spirit factored as JESUS....for PHI was a realized prophetic attack. Study stigmata patients...they prophecize because they are being attacked by the signal. The signal created by PHI applied nuclear stone conversions. The signals change the brain chemistry and they gain euphoria...give imagery and also hear our ancient brother's past life recorded messages...the human who wrote the information.

The atmosphere attests to recording as a scientific evaluation of its interactions. Psychics knew the atmosphere recorded without having to give a scientific review of the data of how it records...we already knew by evidence of the recordings as factual information...you now study this event.

The atmosphere when irradiated proven that it creates extra spirit messages, and takes human alien messages from off the past life memory record...and the record extends into the evil transmitted messages...and aliens then form as the light and sound changes the message. This is why human beings began to relate to aliens as our own natural life decreases and is attacked.

Life is being removed from the atmosphere just as it demonstrates.

Science studies our attacks....the victims know this is real for the occultists sent their agents to the victims to take data. Nowadays, we have computerized related wavelength transmitted feedback studied by the same organization.

The reason is that they believe in the science as a power and want new information.....no matter how much it costs or who is harmed...and so increased the amount of attacks by studying us as if we are data.

Hence as a victim I am truly sick and tired of being considered a piece of data. Since when is my life less than your own...since when does another human have a right to consider their own family less than their own selves....and yet you still do.

As this information is public, what does it matter who it is written to.....nobody knows you in person...so why take offence?

The Genesis information is hidden philosophy the true meaning of this philosophy is SIGN SEE.

The HOLY SEE written in secrecy for it was considered to be evil occultism...the murder of the holy spirits.

Since the brotherhood who correlated this information were eventually themselves murdered...as the past life record history states...the teachings of these documented events were misconstrued.

As the spirit information attests...since when is the murder of a holy spirit a science?

Since when is an occult practice to murder the holy spirit....especially when the occult review already considered the evil spirit presence of Satan as the elements of alchemy?

The information states the fact.....human occultists converters changed the alchemy of Satan...destroyed Satan and also the Christ as the balances the CROSS +.

It was never a science...for since when can STIGMATA be considered "holy"....what is holy about having the chemical brain attacked and changed....to then give PHI REALIZATIONS of the attacks and to gain unnatural bleeding....that obviously involves the conditions of unholy blood changes AIDS and EBOLA.

Yet you did....you considered occultism and its phenomena to be Holy.

So when you do a review of the ancient considerations of spirit....Holy meant what it did......it was an attack...and the attack ceased because the occult practice ceases and this was the application of changing the stone nuclear dust...HOLY DUST.

HOLY DUST stated the fact....dust was holy to the spirit of life on Earth and when you change DUST our spiritual life gets attacked and destroyed, as the documentation attests.

Such incidences as HOLY BLOOD is a very simple review to observe.

Change the SINE frequencies in the atmosphere...SIN and all chemical blood responses in all evaluated life cell conditions would mutate.

This is due to the combusting of the microbial population that keep us healthy in cell activity...hence pestllence also notified, due to insect blood changes...why Mary was painted in 1600s as dying -bubonic plague. Ancient philosophers painted their realizations in paintings for photographic evidence was not there in this time. Hence they witnessed the manifesting UFO body long after the occult practices for stone levitation were stopped.

The UFO kept coming and kept manifesting and kept changing life.

Therefore the occultists were murdered for destroying the spiritual life of Nature on Earth.

Mutate is the observation that the holy Law of Stone changed life...fuSION.

Changing SION, attacked life.

Mu = 40
Wikipediga
Mu (uppercase Μ, lowercase μ; Ancient Greek μῦ [mŷː], Modern Greek μι or μυ [mi]) is the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 40. Mu was derived from the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for water (𓈖), which had been simplified by the Phoenicians and named after their word for water, to becomePhoenician mem.svg(mem). Letters that arose from mu include the Roman M and the Cyrillic М.

T = the cross unbalanced +

ATE = consumed....relating to nuclear radiation which consumes SION...fusion

Therefore the prophecy factored and applied by the ancient occultist organization by PHI..who attacked life eventuated into the modern day brotherhood occult society of sciences NASA.

The inherited brotherhood regained occultist practices and NASA equals the T missing.

This information as a prophecy makes the statement that the T was even consumed....as a prophecized PHI calculated event which placed OBAMA as being the owner of the brotherhood inheritance for attacking life on Earth.

The PHI planetary information of UFO attacks state that NUCLEAR FUELS creation was already using the UFO condition for fuel's creation, taking the O PHI angelic light atmospheric interaction and placing it inside the power plants.

NASA tried to apply a second use for the UFO condition and burnt out the T also...and it was eaten.

The Philosophy states that the ICE MELTING condition of nuclear fuel reaction already activated a future return when Planet Earth would receive its own cold fusion act.....instantaneous freeze....already guaranteed by the r

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Guaranteed by the removal of crystal energy fusion in Earth's stone
the water/hydrogen for the creation of fuel

Earth's atmosphere already suffered a huge loss by the creation of nuclear fuel and our holy bloodlines and cellular interactions changed...because the UFO manifestation was removing O circular bodies from our pole condition...for nuclear involves magnetism...metals.....crystal interactions in change of fusion.

Ice therefore began to melt as a cold replacement for the removal of cold fusion from our angelic protection.

When the collider experiments began along with NASA's american mind contact study....the T was also eaten...which involved my own near self combustion realization.

NASA therefore equals their own prophetic occult brotherhood realization...destroyers of life on Earth by evil occult applications.

They wanted to have the success of the collider....yet the information of our atmosphere states ONE GOD...hence as it is already been taken by your evil occult practice of ONE...removal of our angelic bodies...then obviously it can only be used once.

You tried to use it for another gain...from Edward Ledskhalnin claim of stone levitation...yet he used an activated small signal that still existed even though nuclear fuel was being created. And it was only active when he used it....which was not a constant.

You took his information and tried to apply it as a ownership, being the greatest mistake that our occult brother has ever considered.

The nuclear fuel UFO return may have arrived in a million years times as the return of the snap freeze.....and no one would know how close snap freezing could happen to Earth because of your occultism.

Our ancient brothers already knew that any conversion act of the nuclear stone was EVIL...called occultism for the purpose of its reasoning....it murdered the holy spirit of life...our own life and that of Nature.

Human beings are not the Creator and nor do you have the intelligence that you imposed upon your own self.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join