It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Donald Trump TV AD 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Trump hits the airwaves with both guns blazing in his first TV add reiterating his call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the country and a security wall on the Mexican border paid for by the Mexicans.

If Mexico is to pay for the wall does that mean Mexican firms will be awarded the contracts and Mexican workers will build it ?

edit on 4-1-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It could pass for an SNL skit.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's just horrible.

@ 0:18 : "And take their oil."

Why must USA always be about oil?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I just saw your edit:

If Mexico is to pay for the wall does that mean Mexican firms will be awarded the contracts and Mexican workers will build it ?

Well, I think most people realize that a US president can't force another nation to fund and build a wall. That is simply nonsense, but if it somehow did happen then the wall would belong to the nation who built it.

If Mexico built a wall it would be owned and controlled by Mexico. I still think Trump is just Trolling the nation.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So, this THUG is saying he will take foreign property (oil) by force and make his neighbors pay for the wall?

Who the F*** does he think he is? The guy is on c*ack!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ugh! I wish that was an SNL skit. I'd rather be laughing right now instead of how I'm feeling...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that wall may just be to keep Americans in...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I like how it is now a "Temporary" Ban on Muslims.

We don't need a 1%'er running the Country, you'd have to be in major decline to think T-Rump is a good idea.
edit on 4-1-2016 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thing is so many Americans will love all this and vote for him.
Mexico will be building a wall when he gets in to stop all the Americans leaving the usa.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

If Trump was actually elected it would only be a matter of time before Canada built a wall and I wouldn't blame them.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Please, Please, Please tell me this is a spoof add!!!

Ok. After a quick glance at the You Tube Channel, I'm calling HOAX. Unfortunately it looks quite legit.

edit on 4-1-2016 by BritofTexas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

how much aid in dollars does mexico get from the united states? what if that aid was used on building a wall? In theory it would be mexico's money and to boot if they wanted to see the money ever again a wall would need to be built. I could see trump saying to mexico that mexican businesses will be taxed very heavy in the united states until the wall was built and the border secured. In effect it would crush their economy if they dont fall in line. no aid from the usa and mexican products taxed to the point where there is no profit from its biggest consumer of goods.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Trump is an idiot, that's the only word I can use to describe him. People actually think he's smart because he made billions of dollars. It's really called being born with a silver spoon in your mouth. His dad gave him a million dollars to invest in real estate and I'm sure a lot of investment recommendations from his own personal experience.

If the guy came from nothing and than made billions, talked intelligently, had some kind of professional demeanor, than he would certainly have my attention.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BritofTexas

It's legit.
www.reuters.com...

edit on 4-1-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

how much aid in dollars does mexico get from the united states? what if that aid was used on building a wall? In theory it would be mexico's money and to boot if they wanted to see the money ever again a wall would need to be built.

Like I already said, if it actually was built and paid for by Mexico it would belong to Mexico. Good luck securing that.

I could see trump saying to mexico that mexican businesses will be taxed very heavy in the united states until the wall was built and the border secured. In effect it would crush their economy if they dont fall in line. no aid from the usa and mexican products taxed to the point where there is no profit from its biggest consumer of goods.

That is called a tariff and it is something that could bring back manufacturing to the US. Funny how Trump has never mentioned it.

It saddens me that so many Americans believe his BS.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You do know that corruption in Mexico allows would be illegals from Central America to hop on the train on and travel freely to North of Mexico ?
also Mexico allows Illegals to cross the Border to the US ?
all he needs to do is tell Mexico to stop that s**t or no more imports $$$$

edit on 4-1-2016 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Haha Mexico doesn't even give free train rides to its citizens yet you want me to believe they make exceptions to foreigners. How did you come up with that?

all he needs to do is tell Mexico to stop that s**t or no more imports $$$$

Who would that really hurt, us or them? Here is an idea, stop buying crap from Mexico.
edit on 4-1-2016 by Grimpachi because: ha

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Yes. That is exactly what would happen. Don't let any Trump supporter tell you that it will create jobs for Americans, because it won't. Also, don't expect a great effort put forth by Mexico to build a quality wall. That would be like making a bunch of criminals plan, fund, and build the prison that will hold them.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

how much aid in dollars does mexico get from the united states? what if that aid was used on building a wall? In theory it would be mexico's money and to boot if they wanted to see the money ever again a wall would need to be built. I could see trump saying to mexico that mexican businesses will be taxed very heavy in the united states until the wall was built and the border secured. In effect it would crush their economy if they dont fall in line. no aid from the usa and mexican products taxed to the point where there is no profit from its biggest consumer of goods.

Crush an economy propped up by drug money and other illegal black market gains? How does that work exactly?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

www.infonews.com...

Served!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join