It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian misinterpretation of " I am the way" causes division

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

False. That's the spirit of antichrist.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Which idea? To support an 'antichrist idea' one has to first hold to the pattern/belief of Christ being.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Which idea? To support an 'antichrist idea' one has to first hold to the pattern/belief of Christ being.

No you don't, everyone who mocked Noah that a great flood was coming still drown with everyone else.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Haven’t you met NOTurtypical yet…?

He’s the resident, not your typical, fundy around ATS…(waves lol)

Anyway, what do you make of the WHITE HORSE…?

The OPs 7th lampstand idea…

- JC

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

NOTurTypical: False. That's the spirit of antichrist.

vhb: Which idea? To support an 'antichrist idea' one has to first hold to the pattern/belief of Christ being.

NOTL: No you don't, everyone who mocked Noah that a great flood was coming still drown with everyone else.

Yes, I see; by your logic everyone that forewarned the dinosaurs to manage (bring some control) to their consumption of the available vegetation were correct. They wound up eating themselves to death; as they reduced the edible environment to zero. Famine killed them before a meteor strike finished them off.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

The OPs 7th lampstand idea…- JC

Yes, I am certain I have had a past life experience run in with this person (famine and disease and wild animals most likely a wife or husband). As to the OPs 7th lampstand White horse; I need to run go check (may come back breathless).
OP spoke of the Pale or 'grey' horse not a 'white horse'. The Pale horse is Revelation 6.7: and when the fourth seal was broke, I heard the fourth Living Being say, "Come!". 8 And now I saw a Pale horse, and its Rider's name is Death. And there followed after it another horse whose rider's name was Hell. They were given control of one fourth of the earth, to kill with war and famine and disease and wild animals. A salute is appropriate here (you know who you are).
edit on 29-6-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
OP spoke of the Pale or 'grey' horse not a 'white horse'.

I don’t make mistakes I’m like a machine…lol

Here’s an extract…where the OP mentioned the WHITE HORSE in reply to one of my posts

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteFantastic
I will give you a clue - 7 lampstands - The First and the Last are one and the same and The Greatest of Lampstands - This will exist in the beginning and the end. (This is Gods Pure teaching to us)
This set of pure teachings is the WHITE HORSE - do you hear me. I don't want to reveal everything but I think you will hear me. This is a clue for you in understanding The other Great Horses of the Apocalypse.

There are many offshoots from these teachings - But these are the 6 six lampstands with the 7th yet to come. Eventually there will be ONE.
That is enough for now. Maybe too much.
a reply to: Joecroft

This Post

The Pale horse is Revelation 6.7: and when the fourth seal was broke, I heard the fourth Living Being say, "Come!". 8 And now I saw a Pale horse, and its Rider's name is Death. And there followed after it another horse whose rider's name was Hell. They were given control of one fourth of the earth, to kill with war and famine and disease and wild animals. A salute is appropriate here (you know who you are).

I salute you…Your quoting scripture for once…incredible…

- JC

edit on 1-7-2016 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

OP spoke of the Pale or 'grey' horse not a 'white horse'.

I don’t make mistakes I’m like a machine…lol

Here’s an extract…where the OP mentioned the WHITE HORSE in reply to one of my posts

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteFantastic
I will give you a clue - 7 lampstands - The First and the Last are one and the same and The Greatest of Lampstands - This will exist in the beginning and the end. (This is Gods Pure teaching to us)
This set of pure teachings is the WHITE HORSE - do you hear me. I don't want to reveal everything but I think you will hear me. This is a clue for you in understanding The other Great Horses of the Apocalypse.

There are many offshoots from these teachings - But these are the 6 six lampstands with the 7th yet to come. Eventually there will be ONE.
That is enough for now. Maybe too much.
a reply to: Joecroft

This Post

The Pale horse is Revelation 6.7: and when the fourth seal was broke, I heard the fourth Living Being say, "Come!". 8 And now I saw a Pale horse, and its Rider's name is Death. And there followed after it another horse whose rider's name was Hell. They were given control of one fourth of the earth, to kill with war and famine and disease and wild animals. A salute is appropriate here (you know who you are).

I salute you…Your quoting scripture for once…incredible…

I have to look at this; I see underpinings, metaphor. Quoting Scripture is my LAST RESORT; as I think I can outsmart its authors original intent; or clarify it.
edit on 1-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The OPs 7th lampstand idea…- JC

Yes, I am certain I have had a past life experience run in with this person (famine and disease and wild animals most likely a wife or husband). As to the OPs 7th lampstand White horse; I need to run go check (may come back breathless).
OP spoke of the Pale or 'grey' horse not a 'white horse'. The Pale horse is Revelation 6.7: and when the fourth seal was broke, I heard the fourth Living Being say, "Come!". 8 And now I saw a Pale horse, and its Rider's name is Death. And there followed after it another horse whose rider's name was Hell. They were given control of one fourth of the earth, to kill with war and famine and disease and wild animals. A salute is appropriate here (you know who you are).

I will open a new thread soon. I will explain a little about myself. I will also give the audience some of my writings which explain more about the lamp stands and let you hear my understanding of the horses in revelation.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

It's a pale green horse, the Greek word is chloros. Same root word we get chlorophyll from.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
John 14:6
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

This just simply means that no one can come to the KINGDOM OF GOD but only through Jesus. So what did Jesus do? The free gift is that he died for you. As this was completely "FREE" as in you did no work to get it. You did not pay Jesus not one cent for it. It is free of charge. My advice is let scripture answer scripture. Another verse speaks with this verse meaning.

John 3:18
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

The good news offers a great HOPE and it is a PROMISE from GOD. John 3:18 is simply saying you will make it into the kingdom of God for believing in Jesus. His free gift saves. This is the milk and honey of the great NEWS. Christians have promise after promise after promise about this! Here are more, with this very same promise. For it is the LOVE of God.

Promise
Romans 10:9
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Promise
Acts 16:31
And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Promise
John 3:15
that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.

How does one believe in Jesus? With ALL your Heart!

Acts 8:37
And Philip said, If thou believest with "ALL THINE HEART", thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

God does "NOT" break his promise so I hope this encourages you! If you believe with ALL your heart(LOVE) for JESUS. You will be SAVED

As your relationship with the Lord will begin with your life journey. For he will remember your wrongs no more.

Isaiah 43:25
“I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.

Hebrews 8:12
For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.”

Jeremiah 31:34
And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

There is no more some 'strict' rules on a set of stone law standards for your love for Jesus. It is simply love Jesus as your Lord and Savior. For it is out of this where your personal relationship with him will start to develop. This isn't about religiosity. In this that you have to pray 'EXACTLY' 7 times a day or fast 'EXACTLY' 3 times a month or go to church exactly for is 'SPECIFIC" amount. It's not about that. This is a life journey with the Lord in your love with him. Because he LOVES you so much. In your personal relationship with him. My advise start enjoying your relationship with him by talking with him in prayer and thanking him for SAVING you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so incredible! Being in a relationship with him is just so incredible. It is hard to describe. SHEER AWESOMENESS.

edit on 6-7-2016 by Created because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Created

Thank you for sharing with us the hope you have within you.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

It's a pale green horse, the Greek word is chloros. Same root word we get chlorophyll from.

I like this idea very much; more please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join