It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are no aliens artifacts found here on Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I really like this, even though it is only a painting.

Any Renaissance Annunciation painting is going to have this sort of thing in...it's a sort of iconic interface. You're supposed to understand the symbology.

You'll likely find a guy pointing at the sky (or staring up at it) with a dog sitting by his side, too.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

There are many thing's that may possibly have an origin outside of the human race such as the infamous south African spheroid's dating to about 2.2 billion years of age, some solid and other's containing a white sponge like substance that turns to dust when sawn in half, many claim they are natural but that is not accepted by all.

As for other artefact's how would anyone distinguish them and would they not automatically classify them as being from culture X, Y or Z and having this or that ceremonial function, how many unidentified artefacts have been conveniently lost by the like's of the Smithsonian and other's or left locked away from the general public's prying eye's as they defy categorization and cause problem's for the established viewpoint's of our history etc.

As for the Nazi's and there possibly attempt to reverse engineer potentially alien technology (The Bell anti gravity device), the UFO they supposedly recovered well this was probably disinformation but they did have a very good opportunity and indeed did make extensive excavation's were a possible UFO battle may have taken place in the 1561 over Nurmburg
youtu.be...

Now it is possible if you take a look at the wood carving made after the event which show's plume's of smoke from possible multiple crash site's that there were several of these craft shot down, the Massive public work's and Nazi stadium built at Nuremburg would have provided excellent cover and massive excavation's for the search for these relic's and what the Nazi's may have recovered and kept to themselves is to say the least intriguing as is the possibility of further downed craft still being present there today in other location's near Nuremburg.

edit on 2-1-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

The only large structures that have survived thousands of years are the Egyptian pyramids and the various items that the Pharoahs took with them . Board games like Dogs and Jackals, and those mysterious models of birds and what look like aircraft.

That is because their strongest materiel for their time was stone and simple metals...lol Nuclear waste has a half life of about 4 billion years, so no past advance race reached that stage, no other advance race reached the moon either since we would see it. Since life today started about 1.6 billion years ago, if we said there were an advance race prior to that it wold be rather different than to us. Who knows then since not much could last so long, maybe a diamond data storage, but they might not have the ability or desire to go full tech.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
While I don't doubt these were made by man

I have no doubt they weren't made for man to see. Who did they make these for?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You find an old hammer head deep in your garden or an old tool of some kind that looks like it is of modern design. Is it really modern? How long has mankind been making tools that are of similar design. It is impossible to know if it is very old without proper testing procedures, and technically it is not worth it.

You find a piece of metal pipe sticking out of rock, someone must have put it there, drilling a hole first. It is not possible that someone could have had metal pipes that long ago is it? So you choose what you think you know to interpret what you see, it is of modern origin.

Most people would not be able to distinguish a technologically advanced artifact from a modern one because we have been conditioned over centuries that there were no advanced races of people long ago. Any metal artifacts found would have been repurposed or melted down. Are modern tool designs copycat of alien technology, is that old knife in your fathers junk actually really old?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The Viracocha?

Or maybe God.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There are three supposed "artifacts" that I am aware of in UFO literature.

1 - Alien "Pancakes".

2 - Alien "Pubic Hair".

and

3 - Dr. Jonathan Reed and the Alien "Teleportation Device"

I'm not making any claim that these are real artifacts,, just stating that these spring to mind as "evidence".

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

The Viracocha?

You do know the Inca's came way after the Nasca's right?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat

Is The Betz Mystery Sphere also considered as an UFO artifact?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I pawned all their stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yes, lol.

I've been reading Fingerprints of the Gods.

Regardless, common sense would dictate that the images were made for an audience that sits in the sky, right? It was a good question.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski

Is The Betz Mystery Sphere also considered as an UFO artifact?

I dunno... Maybe?

I would only really associate an "artifact" as being "alien" if there is some form of evidence chain that is actually attributable to aliens.

IE: "Aliens" gave the man the "Pancake"... The "Pubic Hair" came from one of the strange girls... The "Teleportation Device" was removed from the "Dead Alien".

I'm not saying there is truth to any of these stories, just that the stories link the "Artifacts" to "Aliens".

The sphere you mentioned was simply found, not handed over or taken. There really is no evidence to link to where it came from. It being simply "strange" doesn't necessarily make it "alien", and it's too much of a leap to make that claim.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I have no doubt they weren't made for man to see. Who did they make these for?

Let me guess....................... Gods?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

a reply to: Xtrozero

What gods would that be?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

There are three supposed "artifacts" that I am aware of in UFO literature.

1 - Alien "Pancakes".

2 - Alien "Pubic Hair".

and

3 - Dr. Jonathan Reed and the Alien "Teleportation Device"

I'm not making any claim that these are real artifacts,, just stating that these spring to mind as "evidence".

That there is some real advance alien tech I would say...Thank God in a mere 50 years they now got massive complex ships...hmm or maybe our imaginations have gotten better...who knows...hehe

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

What gods would that be?

Their Gods...duh...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Ok got it. That settles it for sure. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ok got it. That settles it for sure. Thanks.

It's not like man has not created Gods to explain everything that man can not explain or control. We been creating Gods out of thin air for a million years, why would this be any different?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Alien artifacts? Look in the mirror.

-MM

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Let me guess....................... Gods?

Are you offering something less absurd?
And thanks in advance.
edit on Rpm10216v18201500000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join