It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are no aliens artifacts found here on Earth?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Why there arent any ET Artifacts?? because they are very clever indeed and they can put an artifact made by them infront of you and you would simply say, we did it! Humans did it, and that's it, that's how clever they are. Now because you can travel between stars doesnt mean they should leave any technological leftovers, they use rocks because thats whats abundant on planet earth and thats what humans were capable of use on that times, Humans try to mimic what they saw of their "Gods" , thats why humans love Gold for instance and diamonds and rubies and we put a price on it today on them, of course humans didnt know for what purpose gold was use, they just saw Gods using it and its pretty and flashy , little we knew Gold is one of the best conductors today used in electronics on everyday appliances like cels and even spacecrafts, diamons are one of the best razor sharp toolds and humans on that time didnt knew what the heck gold or diamonds and many more stuff, we humans just saw how pretty was and if Gods use it and with that give them "superhuman" cappabilities then humans who wanted to be like them too!. So you see they can put you stuff in your face the Ets but people will still say no no no humans did it.

I can Go on why humans like to do tombs for their love ones, why did they do mummifications and so on, but then you would say Humans did it that's it and thats the end of discution.

Any more you would like to know?, By the way aliens are not coming for scientific purposes, they already have human dna and every single dna from living and not living species who has roam the earth now and before.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Several reasons why ET artifacts have not been found on earth. I think we have been visited and I think it's a combination of all three of these.

1. They are so advanced as to make sure we don't see them.
2. The Governments of earth find them first and hide them away.
3. We have seen artifacts or evidence of some sort, but disregard or label them otherwise.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Several reasons why ET artifacts have not been found on earth. I think we have been visited and I think it's a combination of all three of these.

1. They are so advanced as to make sure we don't see them.
2. The Governments of earth find them first and hide them away.
3. We have seen artifacts or evidence of some sort, but disregard or label them otherwise.

I agree, and would add its also very possible some artifacts are in mountain ranges all over the world. Its well known that some ufo's are seen around volcanoes. I also feel that given the many unidentifed submerged objects seen over the many years, some are sitting on the bottom of the oceans.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Harte

Interesting Hart, I would though like to see the actual carbon and isotopic dating evidence for there assertion, everyone knows this artefact real (Genuine) or not (fake or modern) is and has been an embarrassment to the museum since those articles were published as the museum want's to be seen to and actually to align itself and Turkish academia in general more with the western view and also they want to be taken as seriously as for instance the great, New York, London and Paris museums and this kind of press is not something they really wanted to be known for (Also the largest grant's to museums etc are most often from western donors).

That said the most convincing and I think wrong, but that is just opinion, rebuttal to the idea it is a space craft was the explanation of it as a bearded head in a helmet and as for a rocket I actually think it look's more like a rocket plane with the wing's and tail plane removed and filed off but until I see the research data I can not treat that page as any more valid than the claim's that it is an artefact as it could just be the museum wanting to brush it under the carpet so I want to see there research papers not there opinion's before I can go with that.

You can't see that one is purely a statement and the other is an investigation?

One has no provenance at all, simply idle speculation, while the other is the result of someone actually seeking info on the subject?

Believe it or not, I'm not surprised.

originally posted by: LABTECH767 And yes the sand bar that crosses a natural current formed in the path of the current, very strange sandbar, you do know there is a natural current through there that would have actually prohibited the forming of a sand bar in the first place.

In your dreams. Show me your evidence for a natural current that the sandbar somehow opposed.

originally posted by: LABTECH767 Yes we did clear and dredge it when we ruled india as part of the empire but that does not negate how it came to be in the first place in the seeming adverse condition's that should have prohibited it's formation.

Coral and sand. If you dredge a canal across any of the, say, Marshall Islands (or the state of Florida, even,) you'll find the same thing. Coral and sand. If I were to subsequently say "Gee, I wonder what ancient power constructed the Marshall Islands," would that make the Marshall Islands artificial?

Harte

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

No artifacts because Aliens are not the destroyer inventors...human beings are.

Human beings created Aliens...not the other way around.

You cannot review another spirit unless you are higher than the spirit you review.

Only higher information can review lower information.

Higher information also demonstrates by self awareness...human consciousness that it can convert a higher substance...destroy it and it becomes a lower substance as the occult term "transformation through destruction".

Humans know this condition for the human male was tranformed in the origin Earth attack destruction and has his own conscious spirit presence convert into the lower human red blooded organic self.

He regained this life body when Earth healed after the attack upon its origins.

He remanifested from out of origin light.

The release of origin light after the atmosphere refilled emptied out space with light ethereal gases/light and sound vibrations...caused the release of spirit in origin light, as it affected the light and sound in origin light as a communication addition to the higher sound.

Spirit re-emerged as the higher form of human life....a human perfect in formation around 12 feet tall.

Ancient archaelogical evidence attests to this presence in coal beds along with their technology.

Human beings know how to convert for they were the spiritual presence who caused conversion....human beings own higher light self is angelic by self review and androgynous. We never were Aliens.

ALIENS come out of formed O removal of the Earth's atmospheric body...as a round...an equation.

We know this is real for we witness the manifestation.

Our atmosphere is not ROUND....it is a mass, hence we KNOW by observation that we can manifest O orbs and from the orb and removal of our own NATURAL ATMOSPHERIC LIFE SUPPORT.....we form an ALIEN spirit as EXTRA.....our own spiritual consciousness tells us so.

We have destroyed our life before from activating this destructive atmospheric release science.....called OCCULT.

We are the intelligence.

We then attack our own intelligence and form extra bodies in the TERRESTRIAL as FAKE/ARTIFICIAL SPIRITS.

The spirit manifestation begins as a higher manifestation that destroys its own presence...which is why it disappears...for it is unnatural to Earth itself.

As it removes our own life SUPPORT...the ATMOSPHERE...our own spiritual holy bloodlines and cell body decays and becomes sick and ill and emancipated....the illnesses we inherit demonstrate this fact....likened to a quickening of age itself.

Our atmosphere is called EVOLUTION...and it was created...amassed over AGES.

Giving the AGES to an alien effect....STONE CONVERSION....removes the AGES that created the atmospheric MASS....we then become AGED and eventually our DNA body information only supports age for around 40 years old...as ancient DNA attests.

We are therefore murdering our own CHRIST spirits.....said to be the holy reveiewed PHI spiritual condition of our HOLY HEAVENLY BODY....holy regeneration of OX...oxygen.

Scientists of the occult...which is science itself are killing us all....they also believe via their own self possessed brain that ALIENS are our Creators and continue to attack us. Therefore human science along with their evil creation have decided once again to remove life from Planet Earth...for not believing in the spiritual experiences and warnings of their own higher spiritual family.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

What the hell is a "destroyer inventor"?

Please elaborate.

You cannot review another spirit unless you are higher than the spirit you review.

I think someone's spirit is a little too 'high'.

Please define "higher information" vs. "lower information".

Higher information also demonstrates by self awareness...human consciousness that it can convert a higher substance...destroy it and it becomes a lower substance as the occult term "transformation through destruction".

Ok, so "higher information" is self-aware? So now what are "higher/lower substances"?

Humans know this condition for the human male was tranformed in the origin Earth attack destruction and has his own conscious spirit presence convert into the lower human red blooded organic self. He regained this life body when Earth healed after the attack upon its origins.

The release of origin light after the atmosphere refilled emptied out space with light ethereal gases/light and sound vibrations...caused the release of spirit in origin light, as it affected the light and sound in origin light as a communication addition to the higher sound.

...I don't speak that language.

Spirit re-emerged as the higher form of human life....a human perfect in formation around 12 feet tall.

Do you realize the kind of skeletal/circulatory/respiratory problems a human of that size would have? They'd be lucky to even make it to adulthood. Not exactly what I'd call "perfect in formation".

Ancient archaelogical evidence attests to this presence in coal beds along with their technology.

Hold on there, Bucko, this isn't one of the make-believe forums. Let's see said evidence.

Human beings know how to convert for they were the spiritual presence who caused conversion....human beings own higher light self is angelic by self review and androgynous.

English, please.

We never were Aliens.

No #, Sherlock.

ALIENS come out of formed O removal of the Earth's atmospheric body...as a round...an equation.

No idea what you're talking about, but what's the equation?

Who is "we", and what do they witness the manifestation of?

Our atmosphere is not ROUND....

It's not perfectly spherical, but it's damn close.

it is a mass, hence we KNOW by observation that we can manifest O orbs and from the orb and removal of our own NATURAL ATMOSPHERIC LIFE SUPPORT.....we form an ALIEN spirit as EXTRA.....our own spiritual consciousness tells us so.

We have destroyed our life before from activating this destructive atmospheric release science.....called OCCULT.

I have no clue what this is supposed to mean, but I can TYPE WORDS in CAPS too!

We are the intelligence.

Well, some of us, anyway.

We then attack our own intelligence and form extra bodies in the TERRESTRIAL as FAKE/ARTIFICIAL SPIRITS.

This doesn't MAKE any kind of SENSE.

The spirit manifestation begins as a higher manifestation that destroys its own presence...which is why it disappears...for it is unnatural to Earth itself.

Suicidal spirit manifestations. Got it.

As it removes our own life SUPPORT...the ATMOSPHERE...our own spiritual holy bloodlines and cell body decays and becomes sick and ill and emancipated....

I don't think you know what 'emancipated' means.

the illnesses we inherit demonstrate this fact....likened to a quickening of age itself.

Humans today live longer than ever before.

Our atmosphere is called EVOLUTION

No, it's called an 'atmosphere'.

...and it was created...amassed over AGES.

I'll give you that one.

Giving the AGES to an alien effect....STONE CONVERSION....removes the AGES that created the atmospheric MASS....we then become AGED and eventually our DNA body information only supports age for around 40 years old...as ancient DNA attests.

We are therefore murdering our own CHRIST spirits.....said to be the holy reveiewed PHI spiritual condition of our HOLY HEAVENLY BODY....holy regeneration of OX...oxygen.

I'm sorry, I don't have my decoder ring.

Scientists of the occult

What

...which is science itself are killing us all....they also believe via their own self possessed brain that ALIENS are our Creators and continue to attack us. Therefore human science along with their evil creation have decided once again to remove life from Planet Earth...for not believing in the spiritual experiences and warnings of their own higher spiritual family.

Again, this is not one of the make-believe forums. Who are these scientists?

edit on 1/12/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Foderalover

I am not sure if this qualifies but f you look at the Sumerian tablets carefully and art in museums dating back thousands of years it is evident that the artists either saw or heard of flying disks. There are no ifs ands or buts about what those are, they are flying disk shaped crafts. Puna Punku should also qualify and tons of feats accomplished long ago .

There are many "ifs and or buts" because there is no way to tell if the Sumerians did see or hear flying discs. The problem is that we interpret their tablets and art through our modern filter. Many of us see ufos or discs in the material they left behind, but that does not mean they were recording events in which alien craft were revealed to them.

That's the biggest problem in this field. We interpret what we see through our paradigm and not in context with their time/culture.

Other things they drew or painted looked exactly like expected though, which discounts your theory.
They drew animals and painted stories using familiar objects they saw, so why should anyone think that when you see the disks up in the sky in their paintings they wouldn't be representative of disks up in the sky just like they were conveying?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Foderalover

I am not sure if this qualifies but f you look at the Sumerian tablets carefully and art in museums dating back thousands of years it is evident that the artists either saw or heard of flying disks. There are no ifs ands or buts about what those are, they are flying disk shaped crafts. Puna Punku should also qualify and tons of feats accomplished long ago .

There are many "ifs and or buts" because there is no way to tell if the Sumerians did see or hear flying discs. The problem is that we interpret their tablets and art through our modern filter. Many of us see ufos or discs in the material they left behind, but that does not mean they were recording events in which alien craft were revealed to them.

That's the biggest problem in this field. We interpret what we see through our paradigm and not in context with their time/culture.

Other things they drew or painted looked exactly like expected though, which discounts your theory.
They drew animals and painted stories using familiar objects they saw, so why should anyone think that when you see the disks up in the sky in their paintings they wouldn't be representative of disks up in the sky just like they were conveying?

If we're talking about winged disks, then that is an iconic representation that was utilized in practically the same form by multiple cultures.

If we assert that everything the Sumerians (and others) depicted "looked exactly like expected," then aliens flew here inside balls with feathered wings stretching out of each side.

There aren't any other Sumerian depictions that can be construed to be "flying disks," so I guess the advanced tech used by aliens to get here was wings?

Harte

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm kinda seein where yer comin from but coherence is not your forte I guess

a reply to: beenharmed

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: beenharmed

What the hell is a "destroyer inventor"?

Please elaborate.

I think someone's spirit is a little too 'high'.

Please define "higher information" vs. "lower information".

Ok, so "higher information" is self-aware? So now what are "higher/lower substances"?

Humans know this condition for the human male was tranformed in the origin Earth attack destruction and has his own conscious spirit presence convert into the lower human red blooded organic self. He regained this life body when Earth healed after the attack upon its origins.

...I don't speak that language.

Do you realize the kind of skeletal/circulatory/respiratory problems a human of that size would have? They'd be lucky to even make it to adulthood. Not exactly what I'd call "perfect in formation".

Hold on there, Bucko, this isn't one of the make-believe forums. Let's see said evidence.

Human beings know how to convert for they were the spiritual presence who caused conversion....human beings own higher light self is angelic by self review and androgynous.

English, please.

We never were Aliens.

No #, Sherlock.

No idea what you're talking about, but what's the equation?

Who is "we", and what do they witness the manifestation of?

Our atmosphere is not ROUND....

It's not perfectly spherical, but it's damn close.

it is a mass, hence we KNOW by observation that we can manifest O orbs and from the orb and removal of our own NATURAL ATMOSPHERIC LIFE SUPPORT.....we form an ALIEN spirit as EXTRA.....our own spiritual consciousness tells us so.

I have no clue what this is supposed to mean, but I can TYPE WORDS in CAPS too!

We are the intelligence.

Well, some of us, anyway.

This doesn't MAKE any kind of SENSE.

Suicidal spirit manifestations. Got it.

As it removes our own life SUPPORT...the ATMOSPHERE...our own spiritual holy bloodlines and cell body decays and becomes sick and ill and emancipated....

I don't think you know what 'emancipated' means.

the illnesses we inherit demonstrate this fact....likened to a quickening of age itself.

Humans today live longer than ever before.

Our atmosphere is called EVOLUTION

No, it's called an 'atmosphere'.

...and it was created...amassed over AGES.

I'll give you that one.

I'm sorry, I don't have my decoder ring.

Scientists of the occult

What

...which is science itself are killing us all....they also believe via their own self possessed brain that ALIENS are our Creators and continue to attack us. Therefore human science along with their evil creation have decided once again to remove life from Planet Earth...for not believing in the spiritual experiences and warnings of their own higher spiritual family.

Again, this is not one of the make-believe forums. Who are these scientists?

Destroyer inventors are human scientists...everything is naturally formed.

You take natural formation and pose theories about its conditions...invent machines and then convert the natural product.

Human life then gets attacked and your own science reviews the conditions and advises you....and you ignore the data because you believe you are the all powerful Creator...your own occultist theories and written words demonstrate your own self belief. Science came from the occult practices and re-evolved its status as it had to use new symbolic secret explanations, so that the public would not know what you were doing.

Aliens are formed by human applied invented conversions.

Radiation naturally interacts with the outside atmospheric condition.

Science changes the radiation light sound on Earth....cooled and fused nuclear dust.

The atmosphere demonstrates the outcome....conversion of radiation light and sound in the upper atmosphere....causing UFO fall out.

The atmosphere demonstrates burning by carbon presence.
The atmosphere demonstrates it is thinning.
The atmosphere can only thin by the circumstance of "shrinking" and this involves a removal of water.

The UFO is witnessed and photographed sucking up water.

The UFO is witnessed as being the fall out transmitted radiation sound that manifests the ALIEN presence.

Human beings did the science.

Human scientists caused fall out.

Human scientists inventors/destroyers of life witness as the alien presence manifests and life emancipates...by the introduced diseases of our holy bloodlines....giving us AIDS and EBOLA.

The ancient occultist who formed first scientific review stated CHRIST...the HOLY OX 1000 spirit returning to our atmosphere was the consideration for the holiness of our blood and cell function.

The ancient occultist practicing stone levitation using holy dust..nuclear dust also witnessed the introduced alien attack and their own cell and bloodline witnessed as stigmata. The brain chemical changes of euphoric introduced brain changes...also demonstrates atmospheric chemical wavelength artificial changes.

The Alien spirit manifestation takes on the forms and presences of "put together natural spirits on Earth"....so they look like a part insect and part animal.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

They also look like human beings until they degrade by radiation destruction......as they form by the radiation recording function. Human spirits record naturally in our atmosphere as a past life record.

The increased radiation takes a record of the record...which is why Aliens take on a human spirit form..but then degrade.

The atmospheric mass is mass because it is not a fixed state O circular calculation of mass....it is different in its status.

To calculate a circle...a mass is proposed as the fixed state...our atmosphere is not a fixed state and hence is the reason why occult scientists have been destroying our atmosphere.

The scientists proposes levels O of circles in their review status of the atmosphere....and hence by UFO activation have been removing O circular bodies and causing atmospheric destruction....for the O circular existence by levels supports the condition of having an atmosphere.

Scientists proposed that they could take the Universal ancient occult practice of studying planetary unions with Earth as an ancient radiation attack. This attack was a heated attack and for millions of years has been cooling.

Scientists imposed the same evil occultist review that our ancient brother did from his own person by reviewing his organic life and radiation O circular bodies as if they belonged to his personal life self.

This is the reason why when I got attacked I was attacked as radiation signals cutting off my wrist atmospheric interactions and my feet interactions....by their study of MAN through this occult PHI review condition...that they imposed upon us.

I advised the occultist that our brother has already been attacking us with these UFO fall out signals due to his nuclear fuel creation...and that you cannot reuse the signals...for the signals are already being used for the creation of nuclear fuel.

It was why I was nearly self combusted by his occultist studies.

Our atmosphere is a state of evolution....of remassing and replacing the loss of its body due to ancient occultism that nearly destroyed life on Earth millions of years ago...archaelogical evidence supports this fact.

The ancients perfect in formation 12 foot....relate to a condition that was once holy.....the mass of atmosphere itself...with a huge Nature body upon Earth, which he attacked and incinerated.

It is obvious that human DNA evolves when atmospheric mass is allowed to remass by a non science lifestyle.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

My first thought: maybe they do not want to be found out. If there were relics, perhaps they would be desguised like something natural. Lets say there are aliens out there. If there are any then there are probably many. Some species would have different desires for us. Some would want to contact us, others just observe, others oppress. If I could estimate what such a crowd would be up to is to blend in. I then think about how massively abnormal the Men In Black seem to be, and how different most aliens would be from this stereotype. I imagine you might find some hanging out various places looking like people, if you're a skinny little gray alien you could simply put on your human suit. It could be that MiB are sinister actors ("persons") with an agenda of subterfuge.

Another thought: what if there is a really good reason not to contact us or acknowledge contact. It could be that the universe is a dog-eat-dog system and the species that survive are the ones that hide. Some have referred to such things as along the lines of a "truth embargo," that we don't need to know and that it is better at present that we do not. As I alluded to above there are likely many races with different ideas of us and our planet. Many different species, perhaps as diverse as the creatures on land-sea-air on Earth.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I'm not even going to waste my time addressing more of your unintelligible ramblings. Do you have any of the evidence that you spoke of and that I already asked for, or not?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I'm not even going to waste my time addressing more of your unintelligible ramblings. Do you have any of the evidence that you spoke of and that I already asked for, or not?

You already have the evidence for de-evolution.

Ancient human skeletons 12 feet tall. You make PHI statements about the values of 12 as being holy.

Human remains found in coal..along with ancient technology...millions of years ago.

The occult information, spiritual psyche plus somatic journeys of chemical brain change imagery is how SCIENCE first began as informed reviews as a human condition.

Holographic imagery...the natural light and sound recording of our atmosphere....psychics proved to science that past life information is factual...witnessed as evidence.

The human review as psychic informed status for gain of conversion information....how was it achieved or known.

The human reviews their own past life spiritual holographic memory....the human being a higher spiritual presence on origin Earth was the human life that activated conversion itself......the review status is that human beings came out of origin light manifested into an organic life lower form and then demanifested.

The records stated the male human spirit as the 1 angelic being left...did conversion of his own person for he wanted to go back to the light origin that he manifested out of ......he caused a Universal conversion.

UFO O sound bodies were released from all planets and Suns....the radiation attacked Earth...it converted Earth's atmosphere from a higher gaseous origin into oxygen and water/hydrogen. His own spirit review makes this statement for his advices himself that CHRIST being his consideration of the Holy Ox 1000 or oxygen review as a spirit saved his life...saved his spirit and then began to replace his spirit.

He knows all about his own person for he did it and was witness in the act of being converted personally at the same time that the atmosphere was converted.

This is how he gained his occult review about conversion...the ONLY WAY HE KNEW because he caused it himself.

He cannot know any other way...for since when is a human consciousness involved in powers converting themselves...impossible. Face the fact that you did it yourself male occultist. This is the reason why you believe you are the Creator and wrote stories about your own self.

Our higher spiritual natural selves advised you of your incorrect spiritual nature and how false your spiritual observations are and what you believe about your personal presence...the UFO activation and alien creation.

ORIGIN CREATION already existed as a natural evolution....which you did not create it created itself from a loss of light and sound mass from its origin connections.

Origin light still exists...you believe it does not because your own personal psyche was attacked by the evil you caused to your own person.

The rest of your spiritual family were safe in origin light unlike your own possessed self. Believe in your own journey...but believe me brother, you are wrong to try to impose your own personal attack and belief system upon your family.

False information from a self possessed human being.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
LMAO what the world?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Highroad214
LMAO what the world?

Give him a break. He's been harmed.

Harte

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

LMAO what the world?

Harte

If I could give you a million stars for that comment I would. Best comment on the internet EVER!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

LMAO what the world?

Flights of ideas, word salad, neologisms. I'm surprised he hasn't started clanging. I didn't think a person would do that in text, but I have seen it a couple of times.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: Harte

LMAO what the world?

Harte

If I could give you a million stars for that comment I would. Best comment on the internet EVER!

Here's a selection of responses you can pick from the next time I get off a good one:

Harte

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Actually it would be awesome if he started doing clang associations. Then you could put a beat to it and turn his whole post into a Rap song. I've noticed a lot of rappers do a lot of clanging.

At least he hasn't become perserverative yet. But I would throw Loose Associations & Tangential.

Not that I should talk. I tend to do Neologisms and Flights of Thought. But you've already experienced that from me Bedlam on many an occasion.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join