It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of angel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I saw this on facebook and thought i would share it on here to see what you guys thought. I dunno what to think...it sort of looks like a smudge or it was taken through glass maybe. What do you guys think?
Link

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TwiztidRoman

Looks like a play of light on incense smoke

Edit to add: The second picture is more compelling ... the one with a wider view

edit on 2-1-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'm as open minded as anyone on ATS, but pictures are usually taken of something. The photographer said they were taking pictures from the balcony, which I expect would be of something in particular, but in that picture there's no actual subject. Just a handy space to insert a photoshopped angel possibly?
Ok, I just found the second picture. Now it looks like a smudge.
edit on 2-1-2016 by uktorah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Seems like every other long-exposure photograph of a moving priest in a white robe to me...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheesh

Was looking for the choir boy. They usually accompany a moving priest.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
that's some phony baloney, looks more like the angels that goes on top of the Christmas tree.
oh and did you see the Christmas tree next to it?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I didn't realize angels were that small. Are you sure that isn't a tooth fairy?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It does resemble the shape of a snow angel. But... would that be the true shape of an angel? lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Looks like that image was made on one of those ghost apps. Going out on a limb here and calling that picture a hoax, it's not a picture of an angel.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I honestly don't think it's an angel. Saw it on facebook saying how it has facebook "aflutter" and thought it would be interesting to hear your guys opinions.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TwiztidRoman
I honestly don't think it's an angel. Saw it on facebook saying how it has facebook "aflutter" and thought it would be interesting to hear your guys opinions.

Most of the responses look like they were spun in a dimwit blender. Just think of the dumbest things you can think up, and that is what you will get whenever anything mentioning things connected to Angels or that type of thing is mentioned on any website. .
edit on 2-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I like it! Don't know how it happened, but pretty cool.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I, personally, don't think it is an angel. The form that everyone is seeing is something that is very stereotypical and very cookie cutter. I don't think an angel looks like a person with wings in a white robe. But that's just me. And that's a very low key entrance for an eternal being made of light, if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That certainly looks like some type of apparition.

But how can one ever trust a phots?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It has big butts

top topics

join