It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourteen Foot White, Winged, Royal Draco

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I have been following the weekly interviews of Corey Goode, the intuitive empath (IE) who has been a part of the secret space program and is now a whistleblower, who my intuition accepts as credible.

In Season 2, Episode 16 "Cosmic Disclosure: New Frontiers in the A.I. War," Corey has talked about the horrible experience of dealing with the powerful royal Draco. Here is a screenshot of the drawing of it:

www.gaia.com...

Mod Note: This is a Pay To View link. Links to transcripts of these videos are located below and are free.

Corey pointed out that this powerful alien has an extra-dimensional overlord, however, and that this overlord is being suspected of being responsible for another problem that apparently is threatening our galaxy at present: artificial intelligence.

On Corey Goode's website, there are transcripts of the interviews. This interview was the third in a series that talked about AI. The first was "The Threat from Artificial Intelligence," the second, "Standing Guard Against the A.I.," and this one, "New Frontiers in the A.I. War."
edit on 1/2/2016 by eriktheawful because: Adding free links to transcripts.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

No, just... No

ETA:

edit on 2-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You have to sign up and pay to see this. 99 cents to join a site for a month isn't bad, but I don;t think this is allowed here.

(post by AdmireTheDistance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

No, just... No

Couldn;t have said it better myself, but I think the thread is going to be disappeared.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sometimes you just, well I dunno sure hope the OP comes back and explains at least why artificial intelligence is threatening our galaxy as according to "Corey", ufology is really suffering these days.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Corey Goode and David Wilcock seem to be taboo on this site.

It would make for a great sci-fi novel/movie.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Sometimes you just, well I dunno sure hope the OP comes back and explains at least why artificial intelligence is threatening our galaxy as according to "Corey", ufology is really suffering these days.

We need to know how to prepare!!! Op, please come back!!!

(post by Danowski removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I agree the main issue being that we are in a world wide ressession and 99c I'm pretty hard up for right now, so we are definitely going to need the OP to return and break this down for us. OP I really do not like that you didn't give any opinion on this you just posted it and then as if to add thematic weight you finished the OP off my saying..

"Corey pointed out that this powerful alien has an extra-dimensional overlord, however, and that this overlord is being suspected of being responsible for another problem that apparently is threatening our galaxy at present: artificial intellegence "

I did laugh at the AI part because of the dramatic wording.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Your intuition is leading you astray..

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I agree the main issue being that we are in a world wide ressession and 99c I'm pretty hard up for right now, so we are definitely going to need the OP to return and break this down for us. OP I really do not like that you didn't give any opinion on this you just posted it and then as if to add thematic weight you finished the OP off my saying..

"Corey pointed out that this powerful alien has an extra-dimensional overlord, however, and that this overlord is being suspected of being responsible for another problem that apparently is threatening our galaxy at present: artificial intellegence "

I did laugh at the AI part because of the dramatic wording.

Tech......don;t turn around. Move very slowly. Draco is BEHIND YOU !!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Draco needs to know I don't swing that way and while I don't judge the lifestyle it's just not for me.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
All hail Lord Draco.
You will cower in fear when the scaled Lord arrives and we the silver serpant secret crew will be the overlords of this earth.
Mahahahaha Mahahahahahaha.

Just don't call him by his first name Henry...
edit on 2-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Draco needs to know I don't swing that way and while I don't judge the lifestyle it's just not for me.

What?? Not into lizard alien overlords who might also be artificial intelligence ?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You know there is a possibility that the OP is in fact the long lost "UFO" guy

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You know there is a possibility that the OP is in fact the long lost "UFO" guy

OMG! The crack news Team 9 has to be told! They put in all that work calling his mother and grandmother!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
All hail Lord Draco.
You will cower in fear when the scaled Lord arrives and we the silver serpant secret crew will be the overlords of this earth.
Mahahahaha Mahahahahahaha.

Just don't call him by his first name Henry...

I KNEW you were a shill. SkepticOverlord had you put in that hyptnotizing color thing so we would all join the silver serpants. But you failed! I had my secret decoder anti alien hypnosis glasses on. I wear them every Saturday morning.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

why is it always a crudely drawn picture of the being and not a blurry camera phone picture like bigfoot? Extra dimensional wtf is that?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join