It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 not the number of Satan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: drevill

Fair enough. Agree to disagree! What a great concept.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Teeky

The number is not anything like this, six hundred three score and six

The number is a total amount of people that serve or belong to the name.

It says the number of his name.

The name is the representation of Satan his fallen angels, in my opinion.

To get an idea. You can read the book of, ironically, numbers. In numbers one we read the following

KJV NUM1:1

Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, every male by their polls;

Numbers gives the houses, I.e names

Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, every male by their polls; 3 From twenty years old and upward, all that are able to go forth to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies. 4 And with you there shall be a man of every tribe; every one head of the house of his fathers. 5 And these are the names of the men that shall stand with you: of the tribe of Reuben; Elizur the son of Shedeur. 6 Of Simeon; Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai. 7 Of Judah; Nahshon the son of Amminadab. 8 Of Issachar; Nethaneel the son of Zuar. 9 Of Zebulun; Eliab the son of Helon. 10 Of the children of Joseph: of Ephraim; Elishama the son of Ammihud: of Manasseh; Gamaliel the son of Pedahzur. 11 Of Benjamin; Abidan the son of Gideoni. 12 Of Dan; Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai. 13 Of Asher; Pagiel the son of Ocran. 14 Of Gad; Eliasaph the son of Deuel. 15 Of Naphtali; Ahira the son of Enan. 16 These were the renowned of the congregation, princes of the tribes of their fathers, heads of thousands in Israel

In verse 18 we see the number of the names, an exact parallel to the number of the name or heads of the beasts

And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

Numbers goes on and on about the numbers of the names

To me this is so clear that the number of his name in revelation is his followers/army etc

Regards

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I had a theory on the abomination of desolation being the 666 Mark on the hand or forehead.

It's a short article if anyone is interested.

www.numberman.net...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
666 is not satans #, this is true. If you have a bible that doesn't translate units of measurement, in king and chronicles Solomon is recorded as receiving 666 talents of Gold yearly. Now that may seem coincidental if not for the seal of Solomon(falsely called the star of David) wasn't a geometric representation of 666. 6 trangles, 6 pointss, and the HEXagon in center 6 sides. Now the Jews really killed Jesus because the Messiah they were expecting was to restore Solomonic glory to Israel, Jesus had a different agenda. John knew this. He wasn't referring to Nero, he was saying the Beast will be the Messiah the Jews wanted and will be the new Solomon.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Zionism is all about rebuilding the Temple at any cost.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It has NOTHING to do with Satan. It id Solomon's number and his seal represents 666.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NumberMan

The mark, name. And number are different things

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

True. What is your opinion on what I said above?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Zionism is the Beast.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

666 is the Beast/Jewish Messiah
Zionism is the Beast, fooling many Christians into supporting a people who secretly hate them

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 369elyon
Zionism does not fit the description. "The whole world" is not worshipping it.
At the moment, nothing fits the description, so we have to take it that the events of Revelation are not happening yet.

edit on 24-1-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The whole world was never said to be worshipping the Beast, just many. Christian Zionists for example. They should read the Talmud.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 369elyon
Revelation ch13 v8. "All who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written in the book of life"
That means everybody, with very few exceptions.

Like most modern enthusiasts for the book of Revelation, you are doing things the wrong way round.
"I want to believe X is in Revelation, let me see what details I can selectively choose to make it fit" is the wrong approach.
The right approach is "Let me first understand what the book is trying to say, and then look around to see what, if anything, matches. If nothing does match, I may have to dump the narcissistic conviction that the book MUST be fulfilled in the generation which happens to include me".

There are other reasons for criticising Christian Zionists. You need to focus on the real ones.

edit on 24-1-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

(post by 369elyon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You think you're the only one who thinks HIS interpretation of the bible is the right one. There is no one right interpretation and hasn't been for 2000 years. You got your theories, so do I.
edit on 24-1-2016 by 369elyon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join