It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 not the number of Satan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: errorcode
We all have a mark to buy and sell things
Tax codes
National insurance number
Employee number
Vat number

It's a physical mark that we are discussing, not a paper mark

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So you get a mark on your forehead but what mark is it. Is it the mark of god or the mark of Satan. I tried to research the mark of god and the mark of Satan and found no credible information. Some Jewish people know the mark of god but do not directly say what it is.

So I am guessing the mark of god has something to do with the telefin.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Sounds like Calvinisn

Aaargh! I'm not a Calvinist, so I would hate to think I sounded like one.
In my defence, I did not suggest that they received the seal through predestination.
I believe the sealing of Revelation ch7 is the same one that Paul was talking about;
"You also, who have heard the word of truth, the gospel of salvation, and have believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, which is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it" -Ephesians ch1 vv13-14
They need not fear falling away from God, because they have the Holy Spirit to bond them to him.
edit on 2-1-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
God bless them Calvinists
I just wanted to understand where you were coming from
I won't can't argue, all good

I need that bond

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So you get a mark on your forehead but what mark is it. Is it the mark of god or the mark of Satan. I tried to research the mark of god and the mark of Satan and found no credible information. Some Jewish people know the mark of god but do not directly say what it is.

So I am guessing the mark of god has something to do with the telefin.

The mark is based on wether you are serving God or yourself
You need to make that decision for yourself

Plenty of credible evidence if you look

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Carbon has 6 protons 6 electrons 6 neutrons so does that mean we are evil?
But yeah I don't see how and why 666 is suppose to represent evil

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
All of You are so wrong on so many levels, I don't know where You get your education from, if You have one. Its been proven over ad over and over and the scholars will back me up on this. Everyone with a clue should know that 666 was how many miles Jesus had on his car when it blew up. I guess some of you are saying pics or it didn't happen, you naysayers.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

edit on 2-1-2016 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Teeky
Complex subject;
The Beast - 666

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I suspect it would be a mark of satan, of ownership or allegiance.

Gods Mark will be clear and from ink. In my opinionnbased upon Ezekiel 9

And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar. 3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side; 4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

Regards

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

If we know them by their works and Christians claim to be habitual sinners, what does that say about them?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We know them by their fruits, not their sin. All have sinned and have sin. Fruits by nature do not appear instantly but over time with nurturing being fed and watered.

Regards

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Complex subject;
The Beast - 666

It's not really DIS...if & while everysleuth and his dog is/has always been trying to make sense of the ravings produced by dementia...

Å99

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: drevill

Where does the hand sign Spock uses come from? (He was Jewish. The sign of god on the hand.)

What are the symbols on the Tefillin? ( The sign of god on the forehead)

What is the center symbol of the word Jerusalem?

What does the word Salam/shalom mean?

I don't know if this stuff really means anything, I just know it does to the Jewish people.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Sin is bad fruit. Good trees do not bear bad fruit (sin).

Matthew 7
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

If you sin, you bear bad fruit and Christians are self-professed sinners who claim they sin (bear bad fruit) every day.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sin is bad fruit. Good trees do not bear bad fruit (sin).

Matthew 7
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

If you sin, you bear bad fruit and Christians are self-professed sinners who claim they sin (bear bad fruit) every day.

So that means everyone that ever lived...

Å99

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

With a name like Dr Evil and telling us that 666 is nothing to worry about is like Satan saying;

I believe you, thousands wouldn't.

Only pullin' your leg. I am reading Nietzche's "Anti Christ" right now. It is fascinating. There are some very bright sparks firing in the text. I would recommend any Christian to read it. It gives the other side totally and it is always useful to have a good old intellectual boxing match with a worthy opponent and Nietzche is certainly that.

Happy New Year from Nurse Weakling Enemy of Civilization (who dares to have compassion on others)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

No a sin is not baring fruit. That's your own and all have sin.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What is fruit? It's basically the or containing seed. This is about the spirit. Good faith and trust in Christ giving God glory and for God. Those in Christ can Sin but will produce only good fruits. Son is transgression of law

Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

edit on 2-1-2016 by drevill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Complex subject;
The Beast - 666

Thanks and yes it's a very complex subject. After reading your post I'm interpreting it as; worshiping ourselves (666) is evil because we're only suppose to worship God. I've always been taught that God is within each of us and that the best way to succeed in life is to believe in yourself. So God want's us to believe in him and not ourselves as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join