It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Shabaab (terror group) uses Donald trumps statements for requirement in video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Link

here is the video.

Honestly, we are losing the propaganda war.

When your sides rhetoric is being used by Islamic terrorists to recruit, than there is a serious issue, Donald Trump I do not support, and his words to me, are extreme. However, he is bringing up issues and a national conversation that we desperately need to have, albeit in a ridiculous way, if he just was wise and intellectual, instead of a blathering lunatic he might be able to do this, at least he has the balls but nothing else. This terror group has used liberal politics as a means of recruiting based on fear of bigotry, and mass attacks by conservatives, we are being played like a fiddle and laughed at my by these Islamic extremists, let me ask our far-left liberal members- Do you sympathize with what this man is saying? Do you find yourself at odds, for being in agreement with this man?

The regressive left is a reality and its quite scary, let me say this now, to be liberal is not to be anti-west or anti-national and whoever came up with this idea is high jacking what it means to be liberal, many of my social views are liberal but i believe in defending our culture and nation.

In order to not marginalize the peaceful Muslims we need this national conversation to occur,with a transparent and honest government that can define our enemy, why we went to war, where we have been wrong, and what steps we are going to take to combat Islamic extremism. We have to be able to have this conversation, for this conversation to begin we must be able to criticize the doctrine of these extremists every idea must be able to be challenged. We are being played, and we are a divided society in a time when we need unification.

It's just very rich Islamic terrorists acting like champions of freedom.
edit on 2-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I don't think there is anything to be done except time and try to contain. Since we toppled the dictators that were holding all the factions in place, that region will spend generations to see who comes out on top. Our troops and treasure will be the collateral damage. And Trump, possibly the next commander in chief, sent them a war cry to rally around now.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I knew there was something funny about this video. It pays to read the comments on youtube videos.

One of those comments:

The video this is taken from is shooped and graphically enhanced with the trump quote thrown in. The original video is from 2013. Skip to 9:00 to see the same guy talking. The guy talking, i believe, was killed already.
Link

Tired of all the propaganda and lies.
edit on 1/2/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

They did not need a war cry to rally around, they have plenty with or without trumps statements. You do not find it interesting they they are using liberal rhetoric in order to spread propaganda? I do not agree with trump, however I know who the enemy is, and by watching that video you can see who are they are and how they think, they are very patient and they are not dumb to our weaknesses, and they refused to wear a uniform.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

So abc has ran a complete lie in order to smear republicans? Is this what you are suggesting?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

So abc has ran a complete lie in order to smear republicans?

It certainly is not the first time.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

If this is true, than this is a story in of its self. I'll have to look more into this, but shouldn't we all unify against abc and its actions if this turns out to be true?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

If this is true, than this is a story in of its self. I'll have to look more into this, but shouldn't we all unify against abc and its actions if this turns out to be true?

Agreed. This is still early so I am sure more information will be coming soon and fast. That's what I love about ATS. People here always expose BS and propaganda.

The motto is:
DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
I knew there was something funny about this video. It pays to read the comments on youtube videos.

One of those comments:

The video this is taken from is shooped and graphically enhanced with the trump quote thrown in. The original video is from 2013. Skip to 9:00 to see the same guy talking. The guy talking, i believe, was killed already.
Link

Tired of all the propaganda and lies.

Actually, alll the MSM accounts are reporting the video does feature Anwar Al-Alwaki and that he has been dead since 2011 so no one is lying about that.

Apparently the source on this is SITE intelligence. Do they have a reason to smear Trump? Might the Jihadists themselves have added the Trump portions to an existing video and re-released it?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I don't know brother cnn is now running the story as well.. Either way this turns out this does not fare well for liberal rhetoric..

link

An al Qaeda affiliate has apparently released a new recruitment video, telling Muslims in America that the country has a long history of racism and discrimination and will turn on its Muslim community. The video purportedly by Somali terrorist group al-Shabaab uses historic civil rights era footage of firebrand Malcolm X and audio of 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump to label the United States a racist society. In the wake of the San Bernandino shootings last month, Trump said he wanted "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on." The video runs this line, bleeping out the word "hell."

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ok so they just reused the video? There was a thread with the same arguments about certain video and it turned out that it was fake I believe.

Sorry not forming coherent thoughts. I'm getting sick

edit on 1/2/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Ok so they just reused the video?

I dont know. Just a possibility. We're all just speculating at this point, no?

As I said, it's apparently being reported by SITE intelligence group.

Would they have a reason to smear Trump? Who else might have faked this? Is it really so implausible that something like this might be authentic?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Would they have a reason to smear Trump? Who else might have faked this? Is it really so implausible that something like this might be authentic?

Not saying it's implausible. One would think if those group allegedly responsible for this video would add something to it or just create a new video updating the situation. I wouldn't put it past our own government or those people who work for or support candidates.

There was a thread similar but I can't remember. I probably was thinking about that thread that shows that ISIS beheading video was fake.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
well if they aren't running the existing clinton (plural) and obama videos they must be a democratic terrorist group.
)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The CIA funds and supports 1000% of all bogey men groups to control the US citizens.
That's were the drug trade money gets spent.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Thank you for that enlightening and great contribution to this thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Us old timers members have the knowledge base from the great OPs in the archives.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

When it comes to the US, they always seize on what we say and do. It is the hate for us and anyone not them, that is the real war cry. And with each birth is another faction born. We are looking at generations to come of this til it changes. No one says they are dumb. They and the whole military complex play our presidents and generals like fine tuned instruments of war.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

When your sides rhetoric is being used by Islamic terrorists to recruit, than there is a serious issue,

They use cartoon drawings to get people to kill for fuc# sake! These people will kill over ANYTHING. It's such a cop out to blame Trump. anyone who stands up to Islamic extremists will be used in their videos to recruit!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Not the rhetoric I was speaking about, I was saying they use the liberal rhetoric about racism and bigotry against us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join