It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama pledges action on to tackle gun violence.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

I've had quite a long last few days so forgive me when I ask, what does that stuff about restraining orders have to do with my post?

I'm not being a jerk, just seriously don't see the link here...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PresidentCamacho
Hopefully he starts his crusade in the urban environment.

The homegrown terrorists that perpetrate a large majority of gun crimes are inner city thugs.

America's gun problems begins and ends there.

I have a feeling, however, that most gun-violence and crimes in inner cities are committed with illegally-owned and purchased firearms.

You know, how a black market is created whenever laws prohibit something yet the demand is there. It ensures cannabis remains in the circle of other harder drugs, therefore labeling it "the gateway drug."

This is where the real gun violence is, not with your law-abiding citizens, or even the 2nd amendment experts (keyboard warriors).

Anyways, Obummer is a tool. Cries about kids killed in America, authorizes drone strikes that kill them in Yemen. Cries about gun violence, his attorney general was caught in Fast and Furious (not the movie). Cries about gun control, gun manufacturers increase.

Always an agenda at play.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Aside from forcing some sellers to reclassify as dealers, I doubt it amounts to much. Assuming the courts do their job (yeah, I know, fat chance), the laws as they exist now don't give Obama much of an opening to do much at all through executive order. If he could, they'd have done so years ago.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

By executive action, he means 'go golfing'. By meet, he means 'partnering on the golf course'.

There is no gun epedemic. There is a 'people misusing guns' issue.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

edit on 1/1/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You guys call me the day he grabs the 1st gun, until then ill keep on laughing. At these threads.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join