It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dating site for white people is turning heads?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
just wow

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterG
just wow

Hi PeterG I see you are a new member, if you want to get your numbers up so you can make threads just , participate in the conversation than just wow folks will respond to you and you respond back and before you know it you have reach your magic number and it also help to get us to know you a little better.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Unless you have to prove you punched a minority within the last year to join the site. Or your profile picture has to be you holding a sign, with the n word written and/or printed on it. I see nothing wrong with this website.

Heck, even if the sign thing was true. I would not have a problem with it. Even racists need to find love. It gets lonely blogging about the protocols of the elders of Zion and the size of African skulls in relation to European skulls.

Plus, when a racist finds love. It increases the chance of said racist having a child. Then that child can grow up and find the love of their life on blackpeoplemeet.com. Its called the circle of life. Didn't anyone else watch the Lion King.

So everyone just needs to chill out and let everyone date who they want without getting offended about it.

edit on 2-1-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Good

Finally, a Final Solution to the dating problems of White People.

Because we know how difficult it is to find White dudes or White females in North America.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Spider879

Did you watch the video? 3 of the 4 people "interviewed" were minorities. A black lady said she thought is was racist despite this in the websites about us

The question naturally arises, can anyone join? That answer is yes, as long as you are at least 18 years of age and you agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth for all members to follow. We want our dating forum to be simple and inexpensive with the ability to connect like minded people in a non discriminatory fashion.

Haven't seen the vid but they are off their freaking rockers to think that's an Issue , but like I said the black folks that I know would have just shrugged their shoulder like meh.

That was the only reason I mentioned BLM at all. Hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

edit on 2-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: messed up qoute thingie...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Good

Finally, a Final Solution to the dating problems of White People.

Because we know how difficult it is to find White dudes or White females in North America.

So I understand you correctly, you are under the impression that African Americans have a more difficult time than white people looking around their neighborhoods and finding people who have the same pigment as themselves?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Here's one for ya, why do we care if a billboard in Utah has people offended ?

The more you pay attention to it, the more power you give them (Advertisements)

Seems like someone (website owner) will be making some good return on their investment.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

How does it harm you, personally, or anyone else for that matter, whether this dating site exists?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

It doesn't?

I think it's stupid though. But people come up with stupid ideas all the time.

Why do you take it so personal that I find it stupid?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Dark Ghost

It doesn't?

I think it's stupid though. But people come up with stupid ideas all the time.

Why do you take it so personal that I find it stupid?

I don't take it personally at all, I am merely curious why it seems to strike such a nerve with you that you need to reference Nazi Germany and sarcastically imply that white people don't need such a site. You are aware that white people are a minority in terms of the global population, right?

Please explain why it is stupid? What makes it any more stupid than one of the other sites catering to certain races/ethnicities?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Ok, why am I supposed to be upset about this? Every other race out there has a niche dating site, why can't white folks? If you want your like-race preference catered to, don't bitch when everyone else spins off their own version of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Couldn't agree more, this is rather ridiculous that there is even any argument about this lol

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I want to make a dating site now. Call it "mixed couples mash up." It's goal, eliminate racism through interbreeding. A dating site oriented at one thing, people looking to go outside their "race" specifically.

So sick of racism. I've dated and married outside my "race" all these self segregating sites piss me off.

Self segregation pisses me off.

Race is a made up bull# concept and segregation, enforced by outside forces, or by oneself is 100% equally responsible for humans being divided by race.
edit on 1/2/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
And i think i'll start a website for Eunichs and ASexuals because Goshdarnit .... I am P'O'd that no one cares about Those people, their feelings are being hurt.. I'm calling a PC Organization and have something done about this!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I want to make a dating site now. Call it "mixed couples mash up." It's goal, eliminate racism through interbreeding. A dating site oriented at one thing, people looking to go outside their "race" specifically.

So sick of racism. I've dated and married outside my "race" all these self segregating sites piss me off.

Self segregation pisses me off.

Race is a made up bull# concept and segregation, enforced by outside forces, or by oneself is 100% equally responsible for humans being divided by race.

But it still doesn't get rid of the problem as there is such a thing as mixed racist and I am not being Facetious either see Rafael Trujillo of the Dominican Republic whose policy of forced inter breeding wreak hovoc on that island and Napoleon even earlier suggested the same thing.
The only way possible is that we are thought that all of us are of equal value and let it at that, folks more than likely will choose their life partners or sex partners randomly, like I tend to do.
edit on 2-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
And i think i'll start a website for Eunichs and ASexuals because Goshdarnit .... I am P'O'd that no one cares about Those people, their feelings are being hurt.. I'm calling a PC Organization and have something done about this!!!!!

Damn right screw em!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
white people are the dominant race in the USA, they do not need niche markets. .
If you reversed it and there was a website somewhere in asia or africa which was aimed at white people meeting white people I don't think it would seem so unusual..

The sad part is it's frowned upon to have a website aimed at meeting white people in a white country.. its just more pc gone mad..

You are clueless. What makes you think that a niche like this is OK for blacks and Hispanics but not for whites? Because they're a minority in a 60% white country? I have news for you, because you're so out of touch with reality,(most liberals are) this country has 45,000,000 blacks and probably 75,000,000 Hispanics. Most in these communities live among themselves,huge population pockets where they choose to live around others like themselves. It's not like they're so spread out they need all these black on black dating services to meet. They just want to cut through all the b.s. and meet someone to date in their own race and not have to endure social pressure or be called a racist by people like you if they don't want to start a bi-racial family.
Whites need this more than anyone,they're being out- bread by blacks and Latinos 4-1.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

Somebody had to say it, I'm just glad it was fartsmeller who spoke up.

Thank you for being a bastion of freedom and fartsmelling.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
People can date who they like. No one else's biz at all, and anyone who thinks it is, well, they're a problem in a democratic society, aren't they?

Finally, white people are a minority in the world as a whole, so for all those justifying localised minority dating sites, perhaps you should take a wider view and not be so narrow minded...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join