It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s Strongest Supporters: A Certain Kind of Registered Democrat...43% of them...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Who is this guy going to "surround himself with"? Who will want to work with him? He's a narcissistic jerk.

People who for the most part hold those offices now. Outside of the cabinet heads and some management the staff doesn't really change. It's full of people who like having a small to moderate amount of power without having to be public figures.

It's for this same reason that the most powerful people in the legislative branch are actually the congressional staffers.

As for being a narcissistic jerk, most high level politicians or other people of importance are.

Don't under estimate how many people out there like to be the power behind the throne.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Who is this guy going to "surround himself with"? Who will want to work with him? He's a narcissistic jerk.

People who for the most part hold those offices now..

In which case his argument that he will be better at surrounding himself with good people holds no water.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What I like about Trump, is he doesn't look or act like he is reading from a teleprompter. ...right or wrong he says (at least I believe he is saying what he thinks and believes at that moment. ..) hopefully he will believe it later also too....you know the redundant thing.... on my phone now...hopefully I can be on something more gooder yes I said gooder later.......

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

In which case his argument that he will be better at surrounding himself with good people holds no water.

I agree, I don't think Trump would surround himself with bad people but I think the same of any candidate. As far as who would surround themselves with the best people, I suppose that's just a matter of political opinion. For example, I would love to see Robert Reich back in a position of influence in the White House but I imagine Trump and his supporters would disagree with me on that point.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I guess I don't know Robert. ...sorry not going to Google now either. ...I really think some ...think they are going to do something different ....it just .never HAPPENS.... reply to: Aazadan

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join