It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Cross next to the Sun on New Year Eve

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
While surfing SDO Sun site early morning New Year's Eve day I spotted a strange big unknown object at approximately 10 o'clock position I thought it was the object from 2012 returning so I made a youtube video and posted it and got mixed reviews.
This was approximately 11 AM Eastern standard Time...
Just before midnight I checked it again, because I was curious to see if object was still there when I found was it look like it was airbrushed over tempered with like always... Then suddenly I noticed something at the bottom part of image I turned it sideways and to my amazement and awe notice a cross and also top that off what seemed to be a eye looking at the cross and another looking at us... You could tell that NASA airbrushed a little bit only in my opinion... So the first part of the video is the anomaly at 10 o'clock, and the second part is of the cross. God bless and happy new year 2016...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
For maximin viewing I suggest you put it on full screen

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's the Angels on board the SS Paladin returning to rapture those worthy to the planet of Eden and condemn those of us not worthy to have ourselves torn apart for eternity within a black hole, but you didn't hear this from me okay ? NASA airbrushed it out because it's supposed to a surprise for us all

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vetfather

NO offense but,

wasn't this posted on BIN back in September last year???

I'm still watching "your" video though!

edit on 1-1-2016 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

NO offense but,

I bet he filmed the footage too

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Lol this is a waste of time to watch... I'm not sure what kind of meaning you extracted from this, but there is no cosmic cross, I promise.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So...put a sign where no one can possibly see it, except for the really
special folks. Right.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Lol this is a waste of time to watch... I'm not sure what kind of meaning you extracted from this, but there is no cosmic cross, I promise.

Don't be so cross about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So wait, the sun is Christian? We should do something to protect it before those wacky Muslims try to blow it up.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

NO offense but,

I don't understand what BIN is ? The video and images are from December 31, 2015 and today. I have the link below youtube that shows the image from NASA.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I see an owl face on the bottom right at 0:29

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

NO offense but,

I bet he filmed the footage too

Was there a similar event back in the September?
If so anybody have a link to it like to see it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nobody is forcing you to watch it... I know what I see and what it means to me. I just thought it would be good to share this experience of mine to others I don't know why.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So...put a sign where no one can possibly see it, except for the really
special folks. Right.
But in this case it's on the NASA Sun spacecraft Stereo image for all to see. Remember it was New Year's eve a lot of people were out there partying and getting ready for midnight while I was probably the only one on the planet looking at the sun at that moment ?
I don't know what to say ,maybe happen to be in the right place at the right time I guess

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Don't be so cross about it.

It's funny I read a lot of your stuff Gee .I even give you some stars flags and don't go on the attack. I'm used to the attacks I've been attacked since the early mid 1990s covering comets, sun events, Mars anomaly. It's okay it's all part of the game when you post stuff that are out-of-the-box... And you know what I'm never going to change for nobody.
edit on 1-1-2016 by Vetfather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So wait, the sun is Christian? We should do something to protect it before those wacky Muslims try to blow it up.
Maybe the sign through my interpretation on New Year's Eve into the new year is more Christians are going to be persecuted like the Bible says before the end times. Sure seems like it here so far.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vetfather
Maybe the sign through my interpretation on New Year's Eve into the new year is more Christians are going to be persecuted like the Bible says before the end times. Sure seems like it here so far.

Makes total sense. I once saw a Mars rock that made me think Nyarlathotep's return was imminent but it was actually just a rock.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Here's a similar video from Daily Mail

Instead, it's a solar 'prominence' or 'filament' - a feature extending out from the sun which forms over the course of a day, and can extend hundreds of thousands of miles into space.

C. Alex Young, a solar astrophysicist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Centre said, in a reply to Sunsflare's video, 'Filaments appear to be dark because they're coolerin relation to what's in the background. When you look at it from the edge of the sun, what you see is this spherical object and you're actually looking down the tunnel.'

BIN link

Again, I meant no disrespect however, I don't believe it's unknown as the astrophysicist above describes the anomaly.
I did not see the cross...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It does explain why Vampires can't go out in sunlight..because of the massive cross on the sun.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
To "sense alter"quote Paul Simon from The Boxer:

"All LIES and jest, still a man only "sees" what he wants to see and disregards the rest"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join