It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all those who are no longer with us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I was hoping that the new year would bring peace but it seems that I have a few more demons to deal with.

What I hoped would be a fresh start has left me feeling great sadness for those that are no longer with us.

Sorry if this is one to many looking to the past threads but with a fresh start it feels right that we should remember those that have not made it so far.

I am looking to the future but rembering the past.

Silly ass love to lots of people that are now gone.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
We lost quite a few good members last year. Sad.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Having lost many people in my lifetime and just in October losing my Mom, I still feel like this...

We can still enjoy our other family members and friends, but our lost loved ones are never forgotten. They will always be a treasured part of us and our memories of them are precious. They are kept alive in our thoughts and in our hearts and it's ok to feel sorrow for such deep losses. There is so much love, so many wonderful moments shared with them and it feels like they were ripped out of our lives and left a hole inside that no one else could ever fill.

A lot has changed for many people. Things will never be the same again. Of course you feel sad. I feel sad too for my losses, sad that I couldn't experience the holiday magic with my parents and others who have passed on. I feel sad that I can no longer hug them, hear their laughter or feel the comfort and joy of their company. But I know that they are in a better place and that one day I too will journey there.

I know many ATS members have lost loved ones and love and miss them. You are not alone my friend.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I was thinking of those of us who hadn't been there this New Year. It is traditional to review the year as it passes and I too had this thought at the celebration I attended.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I find the concept that great people just go. There is a Latin phrase that encapsulates the mystery

Ubi sunt

en.wikipedia.org...

I often look at the clouds and think where are they?

new topics

top topics

join