It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government 'recognises' anger at Donald Trump comments

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: neformore

I don't know why a government has to do something against a candidate. It's the people's vote the only way to rule him out.

Maybe because a government are the elected representatives of the population?

I cannot believe I actually wrote that without laughing but I did.

Getting in the middle of an election process in another country is not their job.

Were not.

USA can vote a dog turd into office for all I care.
The UK not trying and cant influence a vote.

But we do have a right to border control. And we can revoke the privilege of entry. Something the trump crowd likely jealous , we have some border control

I see. So the UK has the right to border control and to revoke the privilege of entry. But the US does not. Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: jheated5
Good, please keep all Americans out of Europe, keep bringing in your friendly Muslim refugees, it's been working great so far... Your government and people are afraid of words, you'd rather invite people who would kill you with their actions instead.

Meanwhile, 0, zero, Zee row people have been killed or attacked by Refugees since the big exodus.

??????
"Video: Horde of refugees swarm German streets, attack citizens and police in droves"
www.intellihub.com...

"‘Peaceful’ Muslim Refugees Attack Citizens, Throws Feces, Chant “F**K You” and “Allahu Akbar” in Streets of Budapest (VIDEO)"
libertynews.com...

"-Refugee- scum in frankfurt is and are attacking citizens ! PART 2 12 sept 2015"

Have you got any relaiable news sources for this or just youtube vids from skeptical sources?

Oh no, my bad....

This has how much relevance to this thread?

Agreed. Those VIDEOS OF REFUGEES DOING HARM cannot be trusted unless I know they were filmed and uploaded by reliable sources.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Depending how things go we will be the ones who are looking for shelter from other nations. Consider that when you condemn others.

Nothing wrong with helping people, but there is a limit until it overwhelms any Country is what I am saying. That is just reality. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teslaphile

originally posted by: crazyewok

a reply to: neformore

I don't know why a government has to do something against a candidate. It's the people's vote the only way to rule him out.

Maybe because a government are the elected representatives of the populatio?n?

I cannot believe I actually wrote that without laughing but I did.

Getting in the middle of an election process in another country is not their job.

Were not.

USA can vote a dog turd into office for all I care.
The UK not trying and cant influence a vote.

But we do have a right to border control. And we can revoke the privilege of entry. Something the trump crowd likely jealous , we have some border control

I see. So the UK has the right to border control and to revoke the privilege of entry. But the US does not. Gotcha.

Were did I say that?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The vast majority of the online generation in Britain, and i mean the vast majority, have absolutely no clue about anything of substance. The population is almost at the point of the film 'Idiocracy'.

Basically in this instance:

Television says Trump is a bad man and a fascist; UK population , "Trump bad man, and other thing they called him...boooo!"
Someone online starts a petition and tells the the population to sign - they think they are voting for the X-Factor winner and have already concluded that Trump is bad because tele said so and they don't think his hair will be nice enough to get him to number one in the charts. They also think that the other thing he was called is probably not very 'sick' either.

There would have been millions of signatures on that petition, but most who tried could not complete the forms because it required that they could spell and fill out their names in the required box. They were looking for the big 'YES, TRUMP BAD MAN AND THE OTHER THING' button on the form.

edit on 4/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: poncho1982
Yet again, the more other countries and the left (and even the right) hate him, the more I think he's the man for the job.

I for one, am tired of pandering politicians. I want someone who speaks his mind, without concern of how it may be taken.

Hate him all you want, I think it's a breath of fresh air in the dank, stagnate world of politicians.

Is he crazy? maybe. But aren't we all?

It's a matter of perspective after all.

You want an undiplomatic, rude, possible madman as President??? Seriously????

Yep.

Absolutely.

I want an anti Politician.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I do hope someone here realizes that the UK gov't are doing this publicly as to steer people away from how corrupt and disgusting their own Gov't is right? There's been more scandals in their gov in the past 3 yrs or more on sexual corruption against minors that they needed something to divert the attention away from themselves. This was it.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Foderalover

So what about his statements and uncouth remarks regarding Black people,

Specifically "Laziness is a trait in the blacks. ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it"

Are we to believe Trump was referring to illegal black persons?

I think not.

To be fair, from your own link, that quote was under the "disputed" heading and was also from over 20 years ago, so has very little to do with his current campaign. You also earlier quoted him in an edited fashion to prove your point.

Fairs fair 'n all.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I do hope someone here realizes that the UK gov't are doing this publicly as to steer people away from how corrupt and disgusting their own Gov't is right? There's been more scandals in their gov in the past 3 yrs or more on sexual corruption against minors that they needed something to divert the attention away from themselves. This was it.

Exactly.

I find it absolutely amazing that no one seems to be raising petitions or signing them in the hundreds of thousands to get transparency into the huge cover up of the paedophilia scandal. But then, despite all the 'lost' documents and allegations, it was only Jimmy Saville amd a few celebs 'that done it' years ago because thats what tele said.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Interpret the quotes as you wish. As to the remarks he made about Black guys counting his monies and being lazy, no wonder there disputed considering the implications.

I take it your all for Trump being the next potus?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The vast majority of the online generation in Britain, and i mean the vast majority, have absolutely no clue about anything of substance. The population is almost at the point of the film 'Idiocracy'.

Television says Trump is a bad man and a fascist; UK population , "Trump bad man, and other thing they called him...boooo!"
Someone online starts a petition and tells the the population to sign - they think they are voting for the X-Factor winner and have already concluded that Trump is bad because tele said so and they don't think his hair will be nice enough to get him to number one in the charts. They also think that the other thing he was called is probably not very 'sick' either.

There would have been millions of signatures on that petition, but most who tried could not complete the forms because it required that they could spell and fill out their names in the required box. They were looking for the big 'YES, TRUMP BAD MAN AND THE OTHER THING' button on the form.

What a load of bollocks... Trump is a prick and people are expressing their opinions of him.
Maybe they've seen with their own eyes how he mocks the disabled, criminalises entire nations and wants to ban entire religions based on the action of a few extremists, retweets and supports racist, neonazi propaganda.

Trump is a racist #... and will always be a #.

edit on 5/1/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

What a load of bollocks... Trump is a prick and people are expressing their opinions of him.
Maybe they've seen with their own eyes how he mocks the disabled, criminalises entire nations and wants to ban entire religions based on the action of a few extremists, retweets and supports racist, neonazi propaganda.

Trump is a racist #... and will always be a #.

Its just a shame the British people are not so vocal about sharing opinions on important things, instead of regurgitating the mindless crap they see on TV.

In terms of your accusations about Trump;

Mocked the disabled - some say he did, others not. He said he didnt. i reckon he was just taking the piss out of someone who had attacked him.

Criminalises entire nations - nope, never happened

Ban entire religions - nope, never happened

Supports racist, neo nazi propaganda, nope never happened (unless you consider a retweet from a site you have categorised to be the be all and end all of reality)

You have jumped to so many conclusions.
I am no big fan of Trump, I think he makes some mistakes, but I am never going to ride the stupid band wagon that falsely reports what the man says or does and starts crying racist, nazi rubbish.

The only extremists I see hee are those that run around insulting the man.

You should be quite careful about calling him a racist nazi c***. I rather think if you were sued, you'd be quite a way short on evidence.

edit on 5/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Perhaps you will like his campaign add.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Its just a shame the British people are not so vocal about sharing opinions on important things, instead of regurgitating the mindless crap they see on TV.

That's the same with people the world over, It's not a "British" issue.
And there are many times when people mobilise and organise, when they can tear themselves away from reality TV or soaps long enough

Mocked the disabled - some say he did, others not. He said he didnt. i reckon he was just taking the piss out of someone who had attacked him.

He clearly did... anyone can see it.
You can deny it or allege he didn't but he most definitely did.
He mocked the guys disabled arm.

yes he did, the Mexicans.

Didn't say he Banned them, he has no authoruty or power to, I said he WANTED to be ban them and yes, he does.

Supports racist, neo nazi propaganda, nope never happened (unless you consider a retweet from a site you have categorised to be the be all and end all of reality)

I said he retweeted it... It's there in my post up there.
He is running for president and retweeted a post from an admitted neo nazi, without checking any facts whatsoever.
Do you not think he had a responsibility to check that.... or is it OK to spread propaganda when you're rich and powerful and then just claim ignorance?

edit on 5/1/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

That's the same with people the world over, It's not a "British" issue.
And there are many times when people mobilise and organise, when they can tear themselves away from reality TV or soaps long enough

He clearly did... anyone can see it.
You can deny it or allege he didn't but he most definitely did.
He mocked the guys disabled arm.

yes he did, the Mexicans.

Didn't say he Banned them, he has no authoruty or power to, I said he WANTED to be ban them and yes, he does.

I said he retweeted it... It's there in my post up there.
He is running for president and retweeted a post from an admitted neo nazi, without checking any facts whatsoever.
Do you not think he had a responsibility to check that.... or is it OK to spread propaganda when you're rich and powerful and then just claim ignorance?

Mocking the disabled - I am not prepared to condemn him if he says that is not what he was doing. It's revealing that his supporters say he was not generally and those that hate him say he 'definitely was'.

Banning a religion - no, no, no. You have to give the whole picture, not take a part of what he said. He said ban for a period of time until the country understand what is going on. He has on many occassions said post that announcement that he is talking about figuring out how to stop terrorists entering the country through better screening and how to understand WHY they want to kill Americans. He has also said that American citizens are not part of this temporary ban so he is not arbitrarily banning a religion. He has also said that even some non American citizens would be allowed in during the ban.

Mexicans - he never criminalised Mexicans. He said that bad people were flooding into America, drug dealers and rapists. He also said that some good people were coming over too. He was not talking about the whole population of Mexico.

Not checking a Twitter source does not make one a Neo Nazi - it also does not mean you support neo nazi's. Like everything in life, one group can say some correct things and also some incorrect things. If a Neo Nazi says something that is true, its STILL true. It does not become false just because they are not very nice.

Trump does seem to be fairiy loose when it comes to saying whats on his mind and hitting back at those who attack him instead of just ignoring it. Is that very presidential? Probably not, but I actually prefer it to the lying, spinning , corrupt lot we usuallt see in politics.

What I don't accept is taking a statement or an action in isolation and trying to turn it into an extreme because you dont like someone.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: UKTruth

Perhaps you will like his campaign add.

Its ok I guess, though I dont like that he used video from a different country when showing the crowds pouring in. It was not Mexico. A bit dishonest that.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Aag shame, less than 1% of the populace sign a petition and the government deem it prudent to respond. The UK has more than 2.5 M Moslems and the petition can get only 500K? Ttrump is a dick of note, but Hillary ain't exactly the better alternative...by a country mile. The US is screwed...like the rest of the world. China, Russia and Japan don't suffer these idiocies and will only get stronger....along with India and some other fringe economies. You lot better smart up soon, good ideals are fine, but it only works if everyone is on board and that ain't happening. Good luck, you need it.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
Hahaha!
I TOLD YOU SO!!
It was a lame committee meeting, not even a main house debate, and it fizzled out like the non story it was all along lol, Trump is still welcome in the UK.

*Edit*
Hahaha, to benevolent heretic and all the rest of you I say again, I TOLD YOU SO!
You all fell for the petition idea without even having a clue about how British politics actually work in practice, lol yes I feel smug right now.

edit on 23.1.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: grainofsand
Hahaha!
I TOLD YOU SO!!
It was a lame committee meeting, not even a main house debate, and it fizzled out like the non story it was all along lol, Trump is still welcome in the UK.

*Edit*
Hahaha, to benevolent heretic and all the rest of you I say again, I TOLD YOU SO!
You all fell for the petition idea without even having a clue about how British politics actually work in practice, lol yes I feel smug right now.

Donald Trump defeated the British Parliament - at least the radical part of it - without even being in the UK.

Yes, they threw out insults and felt they actually had the moral high ground to chastise him (what a laugh), but ultimately they had to crawl off in defeat because the people of Britian dont accept the radical fascist views being spouted in parliament by our 'elected' officials.

So chalk this one up to Trumps first victory over the radical extremists in this world that want to kill freedom.

Trump is becoming more of a leader every week it seems, helped by the weak minded fools who seem to be getting more desperate in their attacks against him each passing day.
edit on 23/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I like trump I think he is a honest guy and he will change the world - some change is always good

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join