It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government 'recognises' anger at Donald Trump comments

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: queenofswords

Ha ha ha ha, I knew you would defend him so really what's the point? Imagine if any real politician said that, like Obama, you would be all over his ass and you know it! But since a conservative said it it's totally okay. I know boarder guards, in fact one of them was featured on Boarder Wars, and what Trump spouts is just nonsense and that's because the majority of crap coming out of his mouth are exaggerations and lies.

No, I don't want a politician like him, ever.

Of course, I'm going to defend him when he has been misrepresented, misquoted, and taken out of context. You probably don't live in a border state. You have absolutely no real idea what is happening in towns along our border. Do some real research. Boarder Wars? You probably meant Border Wars, but boarders will do just as well.

He may not be the candidate I want, but he will be a damn better president than the lying, thieving, corrupt alternative being pushed down our throats.

I cannot understand why a grown adult would say this kind of thing but hey.

Go you for saying it.

Whooo hooo.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: neformore

It would only matter on a level that hurt our nation's relations, the UK wouldn't consider backing away from the royal family. It might piss the Brits off, and I like you guys, so I don't want to do that

Things is if you insulted a UK politician or banned them us brits wouldn't get all upset and butt hurt.

We would likely laugh about it and mock the politician !

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Star for you, but it is just in jest. I think you guys would be pissed, heck, Cameron would get his popularity back in a hurry

Honnestly politicians are not respected at all here. They are only one step above pedophiles on the societal pecking ladder here and even then half of our mps likely are pedos too!

You guys honestly could rip into them and ban entry to them and us Brits would likely respect you more!

edit on 1-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Trueman

Isn't that the kind of crap Hitler said to the Poles in 1939?

I mean, I know you're a big bad keyboard warrior, but we're trying to have an intelligent conversation here, so enough with the territorial pissing huh?

" big bad keyboard warrior" ...., no clue what that means but sounds kind of cool, thanks.

No territorial pissing anyway, just the way it is all over the world. You know better.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well I vote Obama for your next PM... he will help get you guys serious about your politics again

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: queenofswords

Ha ha ha ha, I knew you would defend him so really what's the point? Imagine if any real politician said that, like Obama, you would be all over his ass and you know it! But since a conservative said it it's totally okay. I know boarder guards, in fact one of them was featured on Boarder Wars, and what Trump spouts is just nonsense and that's because the majority of crap coming out of his mouth are exaggerations and lies.

No, I don't want a politician like him, ever.

Of course, I'm going to defend him when he has been misrepresented, misquoted, and taken out of context. You probably don't live in a border state. You have absolutely no real idea what is happening in towns along our border. Do some real research. Boarder Wars? You probably meant Border Wars, but boarders will do just as well.

He may not be the candidate I want, but he will be a damn better president than the lying, thieving, corrupt alternative being pushed down our throats.

I cannot understand why a grown adult would say this kind of thing but hey.

Go you for saying it.

Whooo hooo.

What are you rambling on about? You aren't really making a lot of sense today. You just do a drive-by insult and fail to explain yourself. Point out my childishness, and I'll attempt an explanation or concede. Whooo hooo (back at'cha.)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Come on NS, Trump is only saying what the UK government won't, have you forgotten the many thousands of people camped in France because the UK refuses entry?
Oh Cameron and May are singing from a similar song sheet as Trump lol, just intellectually superior with carefully worded statements.
The social media activists just don't realise it yet.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

It would only matter on a level that hurt our nation's relations, the UK wouldn't consider backing away from the royal family. It might piss the Brits off, and I like you guys, so I don't want to do that

Things is if you insulted a UK politician or banned them us brits wouldn't get all upset and butt hurt.

And do you think Trump will really care if he's banned from the UK when he's elected POTUS? He'll just shrug his shoulders and say he wouldn't go there anyway because they have bland food.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Well I vote Obama for your next PM... he will help get you guys serious about your politics again

The way things have gone by the end of his term obama will be a burnt out wreck not fit enough to manage a ice cream stand

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I still think we let him in, debate his bigoted, racist and ignorant ass and make him look like the utter bellend that he is.
But we've banned other peddlers of hate and bile so I guess if we're to be consistent as a country on the stance we take with these morons, then banning Trump would be ok too.

link   

That is simply retarded.

I cannot actually believe that I am responding to such an idiotic post but I am.

Utter nonsense madam. Prove me wrong.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

And do you think Trump will really care if he's banned from the UK when he's elected POTUS? He'll just shrug his shoulders and say he wouldn't go there anyway because they have bland food.

Cool, good on him then.

Though think he will be pissed deep down as he does have a love for Scottish golf courses

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Typical... you missed the conversation, but you have a whole lot to say about it. Need some salt on that? Tastes like foot

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The way things have gone by the end of his term obama will be a burnt out wreck not fit enough to manage a ice cream stand

So what your saying is he would still be better then the bunch you have in office.

Lol.

Happy New Years everyone.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

That is simply retarded.

I cannot actually believe that I am responding to such an idiotic post but I am.

Utter nonsense madam. Prove me wrong.

OMG! Did you really take this seriously? Are you humor impaired? If so, I apologize in advance for naming your affliction.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
I still think we let him in, debate his bigoted, racist and ignorant ass and make him look like the utter bellend that he is.
But we've banned other peddlers of hate and bile so I guess if we're to be consistent as a country on the stance we take with these morons, then banning Trump would be ok too.

Problem is the bill of protecting him, the police needed to protect him and keep the protests safe, MI5 time and money ect.

Not only is thats millions of pounds spent but our spread thin police will diverted from protecting us to protect his sorry arse.

Is trump worth the hassel?

Will it add more to the UK than the tax and time bill of protecting him?

I would say no.

Its not our job to debate him or get involved. Its not our politics. Its the Americans job to do that.
And in this day and age he doesnt need to be in the UK for that anyway.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Come on NS, Trump is only saying what the UK government won't, have you forgotten the many thousands of people camped in France because the UK refuses entry?
Oh Cameron and May are singing from a similar song sheet as Trump lol, just intellectually superior with carefully worded statements.
The social media activists just don't realise it yet.

At least our idiots have the sense to say things in such a way that it can be interpreted differently.

Trump is our Boris and I have time for that as long as we all agree that he is an idiot.

Anyone actually taking them seriously is a little worrying to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So what your saying is he would still be better then the bunch you have in office.

Lol.

Happy New Years everyone.

I would say you cant do any worse......but then labour could have won last election so that statment wont be true.

But as for obama being better than camron? Well i dont think obama has had a BJ from a pig? (And no Michelle doesnt count!)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Na I know... you could make the same argument for the pope, Obama... any world leader really.
But my personal view and purely emotional decision would be ban him because he's a # and it IS a waste of money.

But it may be worth the money to humiliate and destroy him on, say, Question Time or at the Oxford Union debating society.

I quite honestly don't give a # either way to be fair but sure, in these difficult economic times, there's better stuff to spend money on than a bigoted moron like Trump.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join