It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government 'recognises' anger at Donald Trump comments

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Its amazing how in denial some of you guys in the states are.

But that is your problem.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Same goes for Canada

Canadian PM comdemnation of Trump

If the USG wants to forfeit their legitimacy by electing Trump, then go ahead but you cant being guns across our boarder to protect your leaders (other than the unmarked E-250 with diplomatic plates and no windows that everyone knows is full of illegal US soldiers) from pies in their faces like Trump will surely get if he comes here. I police MIGHT detain the pie throwers for the cameras and then shake their hands apon release.

Trump is a Jest. Americans than vote for him are racist 20th century ghosts. When Canadians says they love Americans, most wern't talking about those Americans.

He's got the powers that be all stirred up, doesn't he?! Maybe the globalists' house of cards is about to be exposed. They're pulling out all the lies, misquotes, and Hitleresque language they can conjure up! This is getting real interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Double

edit on pFri, 01 Jan 2016 13:34:44 -06002015 044Fri, 01 Jan 2016 13:34:44 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoFriday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Granite

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Queen has nothing to do with this.

This was everyday British people and politicians exercising their right to free speech, because they found something a US presidential candidate said to be abhorrent.

Perhaps you missed the news that Jimmy Carter did the same exact policy implemented on Iranians?

Kind of takes your hyperbole to new heights?

No it just takes your ignorance about the matter to new heights. Banning people from a nation that we have sanctions against is far different than simply banning people because of their faith. If Trump were to start using the word Jew in place of the word Muslim people would be crying he's the next Hitler.

Well, you see, Buster, here is the problem. The jihadists are intermingled into the muslim populations. If they DID belong to one specific country, like Iran, then the problem would not be so complicated.

Just as they do in battle, they locate among schools, mosques, hospitals, and civilian residential areas. Excising them will inevitably affect the innocent for the time it takes to solve the problem.

But, they hide among the civilized muslim populations from many countries. The solution is going to be complicated.

Can I ask what the USA is going to do about its own lunatic element - the insane Christian terrorists who gun down people in abortion clinics and other areas? They are, after all, hiding in plain sight in the general population!

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: charlyv

They cannot get over the fact that what he says in public, is what many people say among each other when the camera is not on them.

There is a reason people don't say the sorts of things he does in public. Why would someone want to be known to be ignorant, uninformed and lacking basic communication skills?

He's an ass and most people strive to be a bit better than that.

Then again, there are a lot of people that are ignorant, uninformed and lack basic communication skills. So I can see why he appeals to some.

You do realize your comments are transparent don't you? Extreme bias has a way of coloring those comments to reveal many things. You have implemented quite a few methods that are used in media propaganda. Can you name them?
edit on 1-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

link   

Same goes for Canada

If the USG wants to forfeit their legitimacy by electing Trump, then go ahead but you cant being guns across our boarder to protect your leaders (other than the unmarked E-250 with diplomatic plates and no windows that everyone knows is full of illegal US soldiers) from pies in their faces like Trump will surely get if he comes here. I police MIGHT detain the pie throwers for the cameras and then shake their hands apon release.

Trump is a Jest. Americans than vote for him are racist 20th century ghosts. When Canadians says they love Americans, most wern't talking about those Americans.

He's got the powers that be all stirred up, doesn't he?! Maybe the globalists' house of cards is about to be exposed. They're pulling out all the lies, misquotes, and Hitleresque language they can conjure up! This is getting real interesting.

If that is how you see condemnation of low class biggot then what is the point of the voice of the people? Our PM in Canada is a representative of our voice as was shown in his landslide victory. His immediate condemnation of Trump is why we elected him. There is no politics needed when recognizing a racist biggot. It is as natural as maple syrup.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Well hell, I guess we should just ban all Muslims and round up the ones already here in the US and thrown em' in all those FEMA camps. May as well put em' to good use.

Roosevelt knows what I'm talking about.
edit on 1-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I'm thinking now that since Mohammed is now the number one name for males in the UK, that silly petition was probably signed by mostly muslims reacting to low information, misinformation, and bias. I can't imagine that anybody with any sense would sign it for real.

I signed it. I regard Trump as a bloviating moron who babbles hatred. And actually Oliver is the leading name for baby boys at the moment. You are very ill-informed, aren't you?

Nope. Maybe Mohammed was last year's new births number one name. I remember reading it from somewhere.

Further research: Now I see that that was reported by BabyCentre.com. The Guardian says it is the #15 name.www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Same goes for Canada

If that is how you see condemnation of low class biggot then what is the point of the voice of the people? Our PM in Canada is a representative of our voice as was shown in his landslide victory. His immediate condemnation of Trump is why we elected him. There is no politics needed when recognizing a racist biggot. It is as natural as maple syrup.

And I'll ask you, too. Give me just one quote direct from Donald Trump within context that shows him to be a racist biggot.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Let's start with the quote that kicked off his campaign then.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, some are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.”

When racism was all the rage in America that's exactly what US politicians would say about blacks and Hispanics.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Trump is an idiot; a plastic populist caricature created to tap directly into the insecurities of disenfranchised voters, a vapid icon of celebrity cult worship and an intensely unlikeable and unscrupulous individual that made ridiculous cash scamming the very people he's appealing to with pyramid schemes.

But he's got every right to do it and to say what he feels. If Americans want him to be president that's none of our business.

I'm mostly liberal but this constant calling to drop the banhammer on everything so we don't have to be offended or listen to people who disagree with our values is pathetic.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Let's start with the quote that kicked off his campaign then.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, some are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.”

??? So, among some of the good people that are pouring over our borders, there are not violent drug gang members, rapists, and other criminals coming into our country? Border guards are lying?

You would rather have politician-speak to describe what is happening. I get it. It is not the truth of what he said, but HOW he said it. You want softer language, a bit of a dance around the truth of the matter, a politically correct semantic. Got it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Ha ha ha ha, I knew you would defend him so really what's the point? Imagine if any real politician said that, like Obama, you would be all over his ass and you know it! But since a conservative said it it's totally okay. I know boarder guards, in fact one of them was featured on Boarder Wars, and what Trump spouts is just nonsense and that's because the majority of crap coming out of his mouth are exaggerations and lies.

No, I don't want a politician like him, ever.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

No ones censoring him.

Even in a the USA we can hear the vile man loud and clear.

We can still hear his vile rhetoric no one is banning that.

But he us NOT a UK CITIZEN. Entry for him is not a right.So why should we let him with in our borders when we dont have to?

He is a walking security risk. If he comes here he will tie up valuble police and MI5 resources and time plus put there lives at risk. Why should we do that when we dont have that? What the economic and societal value of letting him in? We spend millions of our tax money in security arrangements to protect him (pulling our short handed police away from protecting us) for what? What do we get for our tax money and wasted police time?

Im all for his freedom of speech. But as he is a US citizen and not a UK citizen I would rather he practice his free speech in his own country and not with in ours were the US police and tax money can protect him.
As I said its not like we cant hear him.
edit on 1-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

That doesn't mean we should do anything to all males to prevent rape.

Oh course not. That is a woman's job.

All she has to do is cover herself from head to toe. Follow simple rules like, never be outside the home alone, and defer to the males in her family.

It is so simple. Stupid women if they just did as it was written, then the community wouldn't have to waste good stones that could be used for landscaping, on their silly assess.

Okay, I admit I am just being mean here, but this the kind of vitriol this type of pandering elicits in me.

Time to give ATS a break. I need some fresh air. My dog needs a walk in the woods, and it is warm enough for her to play in the pond.

Later folks.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Signed any online petitions against visits by Saudi princes or Chinese officials?
They cost way more to police than Trump would.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yeah but he's potentially the next leader of a nation that is one of our few real international allies and the diplomatic fallout would leave us isolated. It seems to be a remarkably stupid and unrealistic thing to call for.

I think anybody should be allowed to talk here, even violent extremist hate mongers should be given a platform, then they should be intelligently debated in public and ridiculed so the validity of their ideas never even takes root. The more you shut somebody up, the more people want to hear what they have to say.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Does the UK ban Japanese and other east asian countries leaders for their countries stance on no muslims?!?!?

Thought so.

Does the UK ban saudi royalty into the country still? a country with numerous violations of civil rights?

thought so.

Let's be consistent. These people are truly just whining to whine.

This on an equivalent level of stupidity as when americans tried to rename french fries "freedom fries" during the 2nd invasion of Iraq due to france's political stance.

I don't even like Trump or his policies but out of spite for how much I depise the current 1st world crybabies I may vote for him. This may be the straw that changed my mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Signed any online petitions against visits by Saudi princes or Chinese officials?
They cost way more to police than Trump would.

Actually I have

Signed a nechenyaho one and signed a anti saudi one

Anyway I would love to just piss off the derp derp American crowd by hurting there pride and showing they dont have special access and rights.

The butt hurt Americans would be priceless

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Trueman
I also think he just doesn't care what others say.

But he DOES care. Anytime anyone says anything negative about him, he makes a big deal about attacking and insulting them as much as he can. He cared about what Forbes, Megyn Kelly, the Clintons, John McCain, Obama, the media, etc., all said. ANYONE who says ANYTHING about him is fair game for a counter attack. He very much cares what everyone thinks of him. He's very thin-skinned and insecure.

He doesn't care the moment BEFORE he opens his mouth, that's different. I think he likes to engage into those counter attacks, he's having fun in a crazy sick way. At least he is not an hypocrite. He is a reflection of political reality in US, where all the rest of candidates are even worse persons but willing to comply, you know...., puppets.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join