It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof Is On The Pillow Case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
It may not be your blood

Then who's is it?

As i said no one else slept here last night..

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
I don't know who Ron White is but that made me laugh !

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Maybe from the presence ?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Logically, it could be a tiny blood vessel burst in your nose. That might explain the tiny drop of blood, and why there wasn't more when you blew your nose.
I get nose bleeds mostly at night and apparently it's due to the vessels drying up when people don't get enough sleep.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I recommend black pillow cases from now on.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: uktorah

I get plenty of sleep... too much in fact.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I am an Emergency medical teach (ambulance, er, 1st responder, life support etc).

Dark blood is internal, and thin bright(er) red blood has been exposed to outside the body oxygen. Your photo shows a bit of both colors. Happens all the time...and in wayyyyy larger amounts unexplained than yours.

It doesnt have to show you any signs whatsoever. It had to come from ears, nose, mouth. It doesnt have to have any residue left one can find.

It could have been lodged and healed a week ago...just freeing itself and exiting now.

The telltale sign is its size and 2 colors. Internal dark and hitting the oxygen, bright read. No worries. Mouth, teeth, nasal, auditory (which is pretty deep)...could have been there inside for a good while.

No way to tell...dont worry unless it keeps happening day after day.

MS
Advanced Disaster Life Support

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This looks like a classic flying saucer shape to me.

OP, you may have been abducted. Double check all orifices. Are you experiencing any time loss or fuzzy memory?

The shadow on the bottom right is a little disturbing too OP. What exactly is going on there?
edit on 1-1-2016 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You're going out and killing people in your sleep. That's just the bit that didn't get cleaned off. Or maybe it's from a shaving cut or popped zit. Let's go with that lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You claim it's proof. Of something? You still haven't answered that. What is it proof of? What is it you're claiming here?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I sleep on a couple feather pillows, every now and then a quill will come through and scratch the crap out of me and I've woke up with a decent mark or two from that. Bed bugs are a nasty thing to contemplate but also a possibility. Don't know if you have any pets, but with dogs and cats, they can rip a nail or scratch you in your sleep as well. Our cat is notorious for leaving a blood stain on the couch from a torn claw. Nose bleeds can happen in your sleep and dry out long before you notice anything. It could be any number of things, but with that small of an amount it's probably not something to be too concerned about, but if you're really worried about it set up a camera.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

never noticed that ufo shape and as for the shadow... well, you made e laugh with that one. I don't know what that shadow is actually.

Not experiencing any timeloss yet or memory probs.

I have turned the pillow over and will see if anything happens tonight.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
You're going out and killing people in your sleep. That's just the bit that didn't get cleaned off. Or maybe it's from a shaving cut or popped zit. Let's go with that lol.

There are no zits or spots on my face, neck or head and I havn't shaved clean for a good 5 months at least

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

You claim it's proof. Of something? You still haven't answered that. What is it proof of? What is it you're claiming here?

The proof is just that of the blood stain on the pillow. its proof of something bleeding during the night but from where I have no idea because i checked my head, face, ears & nose ... nothing there and as i said I didnt go out and no one stayed here or visited here..

i would of had blood on my face or neck somewhere if it came from me... it wouldnt clean itself and if it was from my nose, there would have been something when i blew my nose to check.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

I dont have any pets.

Its just a strange one on me.... never happened before although i have woke a couple times before with scratches on neck.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I have a very similar blood stain on one of my sheets where I smashed a spider once.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Nothing to do with any insects because there is no proof of there ever being an insect on the pillow. There would be a leg or wing and most likely a body.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You're not the only one to have that happen to them.

Same thing happened to me about two months ago but I didn't rush to post on here as I have no "proof" of anything.

I checked my bedding for bed bugs and other things that people have mentioned but nothing came up to explain it.

Also I have had an experience about two/three months ago where I got part of my head scanned/X-Ray and afterwards I felt something vibrating inside my head..

Again not sure if that's a normal thing that happens when you get your head scanned because that's my first scan ever and I never go to the hospital.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Sounds interesting and thanks for the reply.

I don't know what it was but for now i'll put it down to nose bleed (Just that I thought I would have seen some evidence of nose bleed on my face).

If anything else happens, i'll post again about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
you have bed bugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join